Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 113 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 163 213 613 1113 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 18196
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16516
    Senior Member


    Posts: 258
    Quote Originally Posted by NumOneStunna  [View Original Post]
    While I didn't have a lot of time during my visit to town, I got to say Cuban Snowbunny was such a sweetheart. I spent quite a bit of time with her and she was super accommodating. I can see why you guys like her so much. Her puppy wasn't so bad during my visit and time flew by when we were together. Take care of her guys. She is a true gem in this world. Treat her right!
    Yessir, she is becoming just about everyone's favorite.

  2. #16515

    Natalia UTR

    Hey gentlemen I got a call from Natalia that she was going to start seeing some of her old established clients. I drove right over and Natalia like always had the shower ready with nice fresh clean towels. Natalia informed me that she could only do half hour for now which was not a problem for me. The massage was good like always and I left very happy. Natalia still has the same number if you have her number and your an established client, hit her up she will see you.

    Have fun.

    GR.

  3. #16514
    Is this the same Daisy who worked at that rub and rug offkirkman like 15 years ago cute blonde? Tried DM you but it was full.

    Yes I believe she worked there in the past.

  4. #16513

    Cherri, latina MILF lmt

    Thanks to Ghostrider, I was able to meet up with Cherri, the latina MILF. Easy comms, setup a date for her to come to my place. We verified the night before and morning of the appointment. She got to my place and she is a beautiful woman.

    She started the massage and she asked a few times how the pressure was and for me, it was perfect. Did some roaming while face down, flipped and she asked how I like it. I like slow and soft, nothing like a womans soft hands roaming your body. She started a sensual massage and for whatever reason I could not get to the finish line. I got to hand it to her though, she tried her best. Hell, even I tried and after awhile I gave up. Maybe it was nerves on my part, but you would think having a beautiful woman jacking you off while you are staring at her gorgeous tits and caressing her soft skin would get you to the finish line, but it looked like jr had other plans. She was a little sad she couldn't get me to the finish line. But I am looking forward to her coming over again. Donation was $180 for her time.

    Ghostrider is her gatekeeper if you want to see her.

    CC.

  5. #16512

    Cuban Snowbunny

    While I didn't have a lot of time during my visit to town, I got to say Cuban Snowbunny was such a sweetheart. I spent quite a bit of time with her and she was super accommodating. I can see why you guys like her so much. Her puppy wasn't so bad during my visit and time flew by when we were together. Take care of her guys. She is a true gem in this world. Treat her right!

  6. #16511
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    One of my biggest regrets in this hobby. I reached out to Sophia for a date tonight and to help with the rent. I agreed to pay her GPS based on the past reviews. All I can say is Enzo2018 got lucky and turned around. She begged me for the money upfront so she could pay her rent, and because she left her purse in the car I gave it to her so she could run it in to the landlord. I had a feeling on the drive to my place that it was a bad idea because she didn't take her eyes of the phone. She did tell me about her parents killing themselves, if it true. As soon as we walk in my place she tells me that her friend will pick her up. I never gave the friend permission to come, and thankfully there is a gate. She sits on the couch phone surfing for 15 minutes before I finally say let's go to the bedroom. Once in the room I take off my shirt and she sits fully clothed on the bed with hr arms wrapped around her legs. I try rubbing her back and she tells me she is ticklish. After another 15 minutes she says she can't stay long, even though during her negotiations she said she would stay as long as I wanted. I then ask her to get undressed and she does, down to a bra and underwear. I said we can't really do much like that, so she huffs and gets naked. I try to go between her legs, only because I've already prepaid. It did have a little stink, and No I'm not saying that because I'm angry. As I tried to open her legs she tells me don't touch my legs I have bruises. I start to push my head in and she then squeezes her thighs shut. At that point I wasn't going to force anything and I thanked her for fucking me out of my money and to get dressed. Even after all that I offered her a ride home and she insisted her friend was coming so I drove her out of the gate to the nearest 7-11.

    I'm happy some of you have had a great time with her, but the girl has serious mental health issues, whether her parents did kill them selves or not. Before I get all the replies about prepaying. I KNOW!!
    Anybody seen Barbie after the incident with SC99. Kinda been on the fence she hit me up today saying she was available but since this I've been holding off on seen her til more positive feedback was out. Was supposed to see her but honestly I canceled after reading SC99's reports. That smell comment took me out for sure hygiene is a huge thing for me. 😅.

  7. #16510

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by Swift127  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to my good provider friend Daisy on this perfect Fall day. She greeted me in a sexy silky robe with nothing on underneath. We kissed and groped around for like 5 minutes before she just dropped to her knees and started on her awesome BBBJ and we ended up on the bed. I booked an hour and let her take me to completion for my first releases. We then cuddled and spooned and caught up. She is such a people pleaser so the whole time she was caressing me with her nails and kissing me from head to toe so that jr would be ready for round 2. She got me nice and hard with another BBBJ and then I suited up with her in cg grinding away on top. Switched to mish where I had.

    O #2 in the bag. I asked if she was looking for some new friends and she politely said she is happy with her current client list and she did not want me to share her info. Sorry again guys. I asked but she still want to maintain her status quo. I am happy that she will still see me over these years. Definitely one of my faves in my rotation of utrs.
    Is this the same Daisy who worked at that rub and rug offkirkman like 15 years ago cute blonde? Tried DM you but it was full.

  8. #16509

    Cleaned

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full. Please clear your inbox so I can send you what you requested.

    R5.
    Cleared it up.

  9. #16508
    Senior Member


    Posts: 258
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    No Greek! Not my thing. Why go in a dirty hole when the cleaner nicer hole is available.

    R5.
    It's tighter, more friction. LOL.

  10. #16507
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Don't review other guys reviews. If they are doing that to you then use the report post button.

    A2

  11. #16506
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Smalltittylvr

    Your inbox is full. Please clear your inbox so I can send you what you requested.

    R5.

  12. #16505
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    Both you and Borune really need to try this girl out. To really know what GFE is. Isn't that what you do anyway with many of the girls, or are you so concerned that she will be a whole lot better than Sophia YMMV. I will be more than happy to give you both her digits. All I ask in return is an honest review, here.

    R5.
    I've had both what are you talking about 😅.

    I'm not getting into a pissing match about how is better than who.

    For me each experience is unique as it should be both check different boxes. Not really going to debate it.

    Yes YMMV with all providers and I go into each session especially if it's a new girl with no expectations that I will get the exact performance the last guy had.

    Sophia is an amazing provider one that you just don't a have access to and you whine about it any chance you get. All the while parading around the city with CBS like she is your ball. CBS is an amazing girl too, any time I see her I make my mission to put her through the god damn mattress and she loves it. If you like her so much then SAVE her. Otherwise you tell your stories and enjoy your turn and take care to leave my name out of your post unless I'm talking to you. 😎.

    Bor.

  13. #16504
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Cuban SnoBunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider01  [View Original Post]
    I am very glad you like your Snow Bunny and are very happy with her. But remember to each his own, I don't critique anyone's choices on her if that is what you like more power to you!.
    Both you and Borune really need to try this girl out. To really know what GFE is. Isn't that what you do anyway with many of the girls, or are you so concerned that she will be a whole lot better than Sophia YMMV. I will be more than happy to give you both her digits. All I ask in return is an honest review, here.

    R5.

  14. #16503
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Cuban SnoBunny

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    He was a little bit of a pain in the ass getting dressed and undressed, but once on the bed I didn't even remember he was there. It's a puppy so I imagine each day could be different than the next.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    I don't want to white knight here, but I completely agree She always delivers a great time. My best was when I booked a room in the same hotel and we hung out for a few hours! BTW. Her room hasn't been that clean since she moved into it. LOL.
    If her puppy dog or cleanliness of her room concerns you, please do what SC99 did, and what I would do. Get another room. The hotel she stays at is very reasonable. Getting another room just assures you a much better experience with the Bunny.

    R5.

  15. #16502
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Cuban SnoBunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterskibum  [View Original Post]
    Does she speak greek?
    No Greek! Not my thing. Why go in a dirty hole when the cleaner nicer hole is available.

    R5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape