Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 58876
-
11-21-25 00:41 #54151Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 36Bella at VIP
Arrived at VIP today and a sweet little hottie named Bella opened the door. Greeted me with a sexy smirk and and gave me a warm hug. She has a very fun playful personality. She is very beautiful with long silky dark brown hair with some curls. She has a perfect curvy body. Nice little round ass, large manmade C cup tits with some sweet nipples.
I laid down on the table and she did a nice massage. She did an amazing combination of kissing my ear, rubbed her tits all up and down my body, got me horny as hell and asked me turned me over. Then she kissed down to my cock and started sucking my balls. She had my whole sack in her mouth juggling my balls. She began sucking my cock a few minutes then slowly turned her body around into 69. Her BBBJ was wonderful. Bella has a pretty little pussy on her. I licked her pussy while squeezing her nice ass. She was going to town on my cock, deep throating with slurping sounds. Next she covered me up and I mounted her regular missionary. We were sensually kissing while I was stroking her. Then I repositioned her to standing missionary railing her with her legs spread wide.
I put her in standing doggy and slid my cock in deep completely filling her pussy. I started working my cock in her and she was telling me how good my cock felt. She was really getting excited. I started fucking her harder and she began moaning so loud and then she had an intense orgasm. She told me she came hard, with a big smile on her face. She then asked me to finish in her mouth and that was a request I simply could not refuse. I then laid down and she did a nice blowjob / handjob combination that had me launching my nut everywhere in her mouth. Absolutely wonderful CIM finish. She left me completely drained with a smile on my face. We then cleaned up and got dressed. Solid session overall and I'll see her again.
-
11-20-25 23:45 #54150Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Kelly-Orchid
Well, after seeing Kelly every day last week, I took the weekend off and Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and went to see her again today (Thursday). Just when I think I've done it all and there's nothing else that can be explored with her, She surprised me with something else today that elevated things to a whole new level!! Obviously I can't mention too much on here but it was intense. I have written so many reviews for her so There's no need to repeat what's already been said by myself and others but DAMN!! She is amazing and I love making this woman cum!! It got Pretty heated just inside the door before we went in the room and the shower was wild. Pretty much had the place to ourselves for a while today and the two guys that came in while I was there Sophia was able to handle without interrupting us. One day last week Juju said we were way too loud for way too long, and that everyone in the building could hear us so today we switched it up a little and it was even better.
She is always feeding me so today I brought them some barbecue ribs.
Also met a couple hot Brazilians and Venezuelans over the past month. Every once in a while, it's fun to find these petite girls with big asses because sometimes I just want to put a pounding on something without worrying about hurting them. Had one of my longest doggy style sessions ever with the Brazilian girl and literally fucked the living hell out of her for about 45 minutes before unloading on her ass and pussy. LOL.
-
11-20-25 23:37 #54149Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 42Another +1 for Jojo at Blue Dream
Decided to give this place a try as I've been looking for a spot where I can get an authentic massage before the session, as I feel like most of the FS places nowadays just skip the massage entirely and get straight to the action. I really like the buildup from a relaxing massage and the sensual teasing that happens before the flip.
My experience with Jojo at Blue Dream Massage Spa was very similar to the review below. Jojo greeted me with a uplifting smile and has a cheery attitude. She's kind, patient, and makes sure you feel completely comfortable throughout the session. You can really feel that she cares about giving you a great experience. Jojo gave me an amazing 30 min massage to kick things off. Her massage skills are above average and made me feel like I melted off the table. She found every knot I didn't even know I had and worked them out with the perfect amount of pressure, firm but relaxing. The warm oil, slow strokes, and deep pressure on my shoulders felt amazing. By the end, my whole body felt loose and completely renewed, and I was ready for some action. After the flip, I told her I wanted everything, and she started with an excellent BBBJ. She devoured my tip and quickly moved to my shaft. It was a fabulous BBBJ. Sensual. Wet. Deep. Superb tongue action all over. Her oral game was 10/10. I was rock hard and couldn't wait to pound the shit out of her. CFS was great as well, did some CG and doggy which felt amazing. Finished in mish with her legs on my shoulders while she pulled me in deeper. She stayed tight the whole time, and it was absolutely sensational to be inside this woman with her juicy kitty gripping my cock. Worthy of a repeat for sure.
Damage was the standard $240 for the hour (160+80), she happily accepted it without any complaints.
Originally Posted by RapidFireGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 18:05 #54148Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289When M and why shut down they reopened as orchid -same Address- it's on Oak Ridge Road in Orlando.
Originally Posted by Azmodeus56
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 16:33 #54147Senior Member

Posts: 174Meiji -Kafei
Took a shot on this one from Meiji and had a good time.
Cute, petite, Japanese, looks 90% like the photos. Service was good, but not as true GFE as others I've had through Meiji. Still a good time, but felt more transactional and like she wasn't into it. Might just have been me, but that wasn't the vibe I got.
YMMV, so give it a shot it you like petite.
-
11-20-25 16:16 #54146Senior Member

Posts: 100She leads with, and seems to enjoy a more aggressive DFK but matches your tempo.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 12:41 #54145Senior Member

Posts: 76I totally agree.
Originally Posted by GhostVet
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 10:07 #54144Senior Member

Posts: 335Kelly
Stopped by M&Y / Orchid yesterday to see Kelly and once again she did not disappoint. The girl is absolutely gorgeous and she loves what she does. She is quickly moving up to my ATF status. Nothing needs to be added that hasn't already been posted. She is a must see and I plan on seeing her as many times as I can before she leaves at the end of the month. I can feel my wallet getting lighter already at.
-
11-20-25 09:18 #54143Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Hell, yeah brother! Love reading this shit. Been a while since I've done one of those, last time was with Grace, Amber, Lisa and Angela. And after about an hour and 15 minutes of taking turns on these girls, Lisa pulled a similar move and finished me off solo at the end. Awesome review man!
Originally Posted by Quacktastic
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 09:04 #54142Senior Member

Posts: 423M&Y/ Orchid?
I looked on RM and the address is different than what is listed for Orchid. Did Orchid just take M&Y's line up to a new address?
-
11-20-25 07:24 #54141Senior Member

Posts: 436Tina. DFK
How is her DFK? I find that most of the AMP girls just jamb their tongue in your mouth and it's not great kissing.
Originally Posted by Black22
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 07:04 #54140Senior Member

Posts: 346Can't stop reading
That's it I'm moving to Orlando! I jump on your thread getting intel for my upcoming visit and my head just spins with options. Your market is better than Vegas and LA.
Originally Posted by Quacktastic
[View Original Post]
Keep it up boys. No pun intended.
-
11-20-25 02:28 #54139Senior Member

Posts: 154Uhhhh. F you C K! . LOL. That is hot. Never thought about doing that. Going to try it.
Originally Posted by Quacktastic
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 01:43 #54138Senior Member

Posts: 100Tina
Returned to Butterfly to see Tina and lucked out — the place was empty when I walked in. Sophia greeted me at the door, and I asked for Tina. She gave me a tiny pout before heading off to get her. Honestly, I almost stayed with Sophia again; that spinner body of hers is hard to resist.
Then Tina walked in and I was blown away. Voluptuous figure, beautiful MM's, just super sexy overall. She came right up to me, threw her arms around me, and started DFK like an old girlfriend. We stripped down and headed to the TS for a B2 B slide, which was a great warm-up.
Back in the room, things picked up fast — more groping, kissing, a very nice BBBJ, and then CFS. She's an amazing provider who really knows how to make the outside world disappear and deliver a GFE.
Will definitely repeat.
-
11-20-25 00:53 #54137Senior Member

Posts: 100Sophia
Paid a visit to Butterfly this past week after seeing the recent posts about Tina. Ended up being greeted by Sophia — a petite MILF with nice bolt-ons and a tiny booty. She brought me to the room, wrapped her arms around me, and pulled me in for a kiss, vibe felt good so I decided to give her a shot and opted for the hour.
Started with a TS — thorough wash, though no B2 B — but she delivered a very nice BBBJ. Back in the room, she gave a short massage before having me flip for more BBBJ, a little DATY, and then CFS. Submissive, accommodating, and overall a great experience.
Definitely recommend if you're into the tiny MILF vibe. She mentioned she'll be around for about another week.











Reply With Quote





