Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 533 1033 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16569
    Quote Originally Posted by CrewMan7  [View Original Post]
    This one caught an attitude when I couldn't meet her for drinks within 30 minutes. She said 400 and can host in south loop.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-2f6fd16eba61

    This one asked for 400, never got to discuss details as she went silent in text.
    Do you mind providing screenshots of profile? I have a gut feeling I know who it is but wanted to confirm. Thanks!

  2. #16568

    Info from the past couple of months.

    This one caught an attitude when I couldn't meet her for drinks within 30 minutes. She said 400 and can host in south loop.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-2f6fd16eba61

    This one asked for 400, never got to discuss details as she went silent in text.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-56189c45f332

    Comes and goes from Chicago for work. Her communication is terrible as she'll text in the middle of the night asking if I want to meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-0f666b57486b

    Cannot host. Very thin, but a good attitude to start. Loves BBFS. Asked for 5, accepted 4 and took multiple creampies. When trying to set up the next date, she went silent. Then 2 weeks later starts blowing up my phone asking when we're getting together again.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-96c241fb848c

    Cannot host. Requested 600, took 400 and took a BBFS pounding over and over. She's extremely thin and very laid back attitude. You will need to do most of the work. Her kissing is extremely aggressive and awkward though.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-86b51887bda1

    Can host once she's comfortable with me she said. Asked for 700 and I told her I wasn't comfortable with that amount and she responded with no need to counter as that's my limit. Wished her luck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...4-165a6bcee390

    Cannot host 700 min and protection is required. Passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-f1d46e2f8548

    Cannot host, no anal she said. 600 min and protection is a must. Did not see her as I noticed her profile changing locations. Could be a scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-cf9a2be2491c

    This one said 1000 for an hour and 3500 for an overnight. Do whatever you want to her she said. I passed as within a few hours, her location changed twice.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-b80238bc4ff7

  3. #16567
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt1114  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jessica?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-fabc8a5f37d4

    Been talking to her but not sure if she's legit and hoping someone here can shed some light on whether she's real.

    TIA.

    Squirt.
    She's legit, she's been around for some time now. Pics are accurate. Met her for coffee, but we just didn't click. I also got some intel she's all business.

  4. #16566
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt1114  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jessica?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-fabc8a5f37d4

    Been talking to her but not sure if she's legit and hoping someone here can shed some light on whether she's real.

    TIA.

    Squirt.
    She is real. Numerous reports of her on the WI Milwaukee board and here. She is a bit bat-shit crazy and had limitations on my experience with her. If I recall no BJ was given but was bfs. She did have fit when I didn't see her again. So protect your personal info. She real though. Photos are accurate. Personality less then desirable. Best of luck!

  5. #16565

    Plenty of reiviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt1114  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jessica?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-fabc8a5f37d4

    Been talking to her but not sure if she's legit and hoping someone here can shed some light on whether she's real.

    TIA.

    Squirt.
    She's well reviewed on this site. She's real. Recent reviews have not been good. Just search this fabc8 a5 f37 d4 and you will see reviews.

  6. #16564

    Jessica

    Has anyone seen Jessica?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-fabc8a5f37d4

    Been talking to her but not sure if she's legit and hoping someone here can shed some light on whether she's real.

    TIA.

    Squirt.

  7. #16563
    Yikes, that's an instant block from me thanks for this report. Don't even need that person stumbling on my profile.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-15f43bb34579

    Used to go by Becca before but current profile is Bexxx. Started talking and just couldn't get the schedules to align. Then started talking again recently. All of a sudden, my burner starts getting calls from an unknown number. Repeatedly. Finally I answered it and it was some guy asking me who I was. I was like, dude, you called me, who are you? Didn't answer and just hung up. Did a reverse search on the number and then matched it up with social media and apparently this girls BF or ex-BF. I reached out to her and told her that he was calling and asked how he got my digits. Apparently on the same phone plan although she claims he is her ex. I then text her from burner #2 and almost right away, I get multiple calls from her ex. I told her to get a burner number so he could not see the text on the call log. She claimed it was downloading but that was two days ago and haven't heard from her since. Says she is a single mom with three kids. Just too much baggage.

  8. #16562

    Bexxx / Becca

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-15f43bb34579

    Used to go by Becca before but current profile is Bexxx. Started talking and just couldn't get the schedules to align. Then started talking again recently. All of a sudden, my burner starts getting calls from an unknown number. Repeatedly. Finally I answered it and it was some guy asking me who I was. I was like, dude, you called me, who are you? Didn't answer and just hung up. Did a reverse search on the number and then matched it up with social media and apparently this girls BF or ex-BF. I reached out to her and told her that he was calling and asked how he got my digits. Apparently on the same phone plan although she claims he is her ex. I then text her from burner #2 and almost right away, I get multiple calls from her ex. I told her to get a burner number so he could not see the text on the call log. She claimed it was downloading but that was two days ago and haven't heard from her since. Says she is a single mom with three kids. Just too much baggage.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Becca 1.jpg‎   Becca 2.jpg‎   Becca 3.jpg‎   Becca 4.jpg‎   Becca 5.jpg‎  

    Becca 6.jpg‎   Becca 7.jpg‎  

  9. #16561

    Annie vs ElusiveChick

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickWallet  [View Original Post]
    Is that ElusiveChick? She has been operating out of Rosemont for years, lots of reports on her.
    I don't think so but I don't remember what ElusiveChick looked like. Wasn't she based out of Palatine / Schaumburg area? I don't think ElusiveChick, if it's the one I am thinking was ever a crack addict.

  10. #16560

    Rosemont chick

    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-4acb65a2e213

    Pics are all 2-3 years old. 100% crack addict and if you don't see her with the pipe, she took a hit right before seeing you and can't wait to leave to take another. Another addict just supporting a habit. Fun for about 20 minutes but between her cravings for crack, other drugs and ADHD, not worth it. BB's everyone and if you are seeing her, you might be the first of the day or the second so what you taste, might not be her excited to see you. Blew her plug before seeing me. Then literally left me after BBFS and drove to see the next guy who spent 30 minutes going down on her late at night at his business address in Schaumburg. She came back over afterwards and thought it was funny that he was eating my leftovers without knowing. Doesn't ask to see a test prior to BB, just asks, "You are clean, right?" Does anyone ever say no? Proceed carefully. Personally, moving on.
    Is that ElusiveChick? She has been operating out of Rosemont for years, lots of reports on her.

  11. #16559
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorthin2011  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-9446157c31e5

    Been talking to this one for a few days. Anyone got any intel? She seems cool but not sure.
    Pictures are accurate, she's DTF and funny. She wanted $700, I didn't negotiate and I passed.

  12. #16558

    Any info

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-9072f6218084

    I've been chatting with her and can't seem to crack her angle. Lots of texts and calls but not asking for money or trying to meet.

  13. #16557

    Annie Venezuelan / Colombian

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-4acb65a2e213

    Pics are all 2-3 years old. 100% crack addict and if you don't see her with the pipe, she took a hit right before seeing you and can't wait to leave to take another. Another addict just supporting a habit. Fun for about 20 minutes but between her cravings for crack, other drugs and ADHD, not worth it. BB's everyone and if you are seeing her, you might be the first of the day or the second so what you taste, might not be her excited to see you. Blew her plug before seeing me. Then literally left me after BBFS and drove to see the next guy who spent 30 minutes going down on her late at night at his business address in Schaumburg. She came back over afterwards and thought it was funny that he was eating my leftovers without knowing. Doesn't ask to see a test prior to BB, just asks, "You are clean, right?" Does anyone ever say no? Proceed carefully. Personally, moving on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6145.jpg‎   IMG_6146.jpg‎   IMG_6147.jpg‎   Annie 5.jpg‎   Annie 6.jpg‎  

    Annie 7.jpg‎   Annie 9.jpg‎   Annie 8.jpg‎  

  14. #16556
    Banged this single mom last year and tbh it was an okay experience. Very passionate BBBJ and bbcip. She made me a latte and we hung out on her porch balcony for a while just talking about life. Things went bad when I had to cancel my second visit. Work conflict. She completely lost her mind. I blocked her so fast. Too bad. Don't put your dick in crazy even if it feels so good. Didn't have BV back then but cum dumpsters do have a distinct aroma. She must be pretty high mileage.

    Quote Originally Posted by BojHunter85  [View Original Post]
    Met this one. Had chatted back and forth on and off for a while, so I took the plunge. Very blunt and direct in communications and had an almost hardened tone to her comms. Met her in person at her place, she's cute, petite, fit. 30 and a single mom who works from home. A little baby damage but gyms often and stays fit. She admitted she was on the spectrum and is socially awkward which probably explained her rough communication style. Autism aside, she overall had a very jaded and negative outlook on almost everything. Kinda like one of those really angry entitled young leftist ultra liberals. Probably thinks she's empowering herself by doing this. Thinks she's super smart cause of all the stuff she googles. Sex wasn't bad, but had a bad case of BV. Wouldn't recommend. By the end of my second round I was just trying not to yak from the smell. Showered and left.

  15. #16555

    Kaley / man Hater

    Quote Originally Posted by BojHunter85  [View Original Post]
    Met this one. Had chatted back and forth on and off for a while, so I took the plunge. Very blunt and direct in communications and had an almost hardened tone to her comms. Met her in person at her place, she's cute, petite, fit. 30 and a single mom who works from home. A little baby damage but gyms often and stays fit. She admitted she was on the spectrum and is socially awkward which probably explained her rough communication style. Autism aside, she overall had a very jaded and negative outlook on almost everything. Kinda like one of those really angry entitled young leftist ultra liberals. Probably thinks she's empowering herself by doing this. Thinks she's super smart cause of all the stuff she googles. Sex wasn't bad, but had a bad case of BV. Wouldn't recommend. By the end of my second round I was just trying not to yak from the smell. Showered and left.

    Messaged her and suggested she get checked for BV and that's when she went postal on me. The true colors came out and she went absolutely nuts over messaging. Anyways, I'd avoid but PM me for details if you want to take the dive haha.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-eb4b36d2a157
    I messaged her a while back on Seeking and she was very unfriendly. Sounds like I dodged a bullet so I'm glad she went off on me. .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape