Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 14374
-
11-30-25 16:32 #14014Senior Member

Posts: 66Guy got locked up as well as Paige for doing that the other day. Stay away unless you want to get caught they watching that house.
Originally Posted by GrabSomeBench
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-25 19:25 #14013Senior Member

Posts: 263Been cruising the Midway area the past few days between 3 am and 5 am just out of curiosity to see if any SWs were out and about, and it is pretty much a ghost town. Smh, I know with the snow there won't be anyone out today, but I've been checking the Midway area here and there the last couple of weeks and it's been dead.
-
11-28-25 20:19 #14012Senior Member

Posts: 1605Hence, the derivation of the slang term "honkie".
Originally Posted by GrabSomeBench
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 17:59 #14011Senior Member

Posts: 29Row houses west of Cicero
What is the cross Street of these row houses? 47th? Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by GrabSomeBench
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 09:09 #14010Regular Member

Posts: 8Winter Woes
Things are slowing down as it gets colder out but putting the time in this summer has helped me keep the good times rolling. My regular rotation around 5th has been Burgundy, Lolo, Alex, Gypsy, and a few others. Managed to have fun with two girls at a time in almost every variation with those listed. Treat them well, tip well, and you can never fail is my motto. I'm not giving out prices because some of you guys quote the prices on here to the girls and even talk about this site to them. The next move for me is to get 3 or all 4 of them in a room for the day. At least two of them are totally down for it. Stay safe out there.
Two other honorable mentions are Lin a HSW great top and can give a good massage too. The other is some toothless chick that is a WSW near Pulaski and Madison.
Good luck out there.
-
11-25-25 01:01 #14009Senior Member

Posts: 95Midway Stroll
CPD are mainly targeting the scantily clad streetwalkers not the local cock sucking crackheads.
A couple of the locals are Couch Surfing while most (Paige, Lisa, Valerie, etc.) are staying at the abandoned Row Houses just west of Cicero.
Phone ahead or drive up and blow your car horn for service.
GSB.
-
11-24-25 17:40 #14008Senior Member

Posts: 137Weekend 5th & Lawrence
Lawrence near Admiral can have nobody walking or I've seen up to 3 out on a given night. It's on my drive home so saw Melody a few weeks ago and pulled a you-turn. She gave good CBJ to completion then coordinated next visit for CBJ then CFS. Said she sometimes has a room and an ad up.
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/7089202724
Picked up Ice on 5th the other night, she was hanging with 2 pregnant girls (WSW / HSW). Had a room, went there but probably wouldn't repeat. Also has an ad.
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/7084704589
Both were QV 140.
-
11-24-25 00:54 #14007Senior Member

Posts: 263With Midway pretty much shut down, where is else is there besides fifth? I've tried up and down pulaski between north Ave and Chicago with no luck. I know Lawrence occasionally has some Sws but I'm not driving all the way up there.
Originally Posted by Dinosaur9
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 13:07 #14006Senior Member

Posts: 87The block is getting hot.
https://youtu.be/njlCputMwZE?si=eAOxWdpKL5VgpSKL
Why'all be careful out there LOL.
-
11-20-25 11:02 #14005Senior Member

Posts: 573Yeah she was always a fun time but often in shady nonsense. I used to see her when she lived at the Shamrock. I haven't seen her since the pandemic. Always appreciated her willingness to satisfy, also she swallowed which I appreciated.
Originally Posted by Archineer
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 00:08 #14004Senior Member

Posts: 1172She's been around a minute, I picked her up in 2018, she knew her way around a dick and didn't finish until I did, it was a good time.
Originally Posted by BadDances
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 20:54 #14003Senior Member

Posts: 109Lmao
Lmao. You must have been down bad. Little head told big head to shut the fuck up, we are doing this. LOL.
Originally Posted by Archineer
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 20:46 #14002Senior Member

Posts: 108😂128514;128514; At the time I was fucking mortified she was in a zombie state swaying and just shitting bro freaked me the fuck out but now after replaying that shit in my head I can't stop laughing.
Originally Posted by Bhar35
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 19:11 #14001Senior Member

Posts: 49LOL. Bro I would have backed out like John Cena and "You can't see me" my way out of there.
Originally Posted by Archineer
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 10:39 #14000Senior Member

Posts: 108Yeah she's still working she says she only does a couple dates then goes home, that shit killed any urge to ever see her again.
Originally Posted by BadDances
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






