Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 959 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14014
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabSomeBench  [View Original Post]
    CPD are mainly targeting the scantily clad streetwalkers not the local cock sucking crackheads.

    A couple of the locals are Couch Surfing while most (Paige, Lisa, Valerie, etc.) are staying at the abandoned Row Houses just west of Cicero.

    Phone ahead or drive up and blow your car horn for service.

    GSB.
    Guy got locked up as well as Paige for doing that the other day. Stay away unless you want to get caught they watching that house.

  2. #14013
    Been cruising the Midway area the past few days between 3 am and 5 am just out of curiosity to see if any SWs were out and about, and it is pretty much a ghost town. Smh, I know with the snow there won't be anyone out today, but I've been checking the Midway area here and there the last couple of weeks and it's been dead.

  3. #14012
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabSomeBench  [View Original Post]

    Phone ahead or drive up and blow your car horn for service.
    Hence, the derivation of the slang term "honkie".

  4. #14011

    Row houses west of Cicero

    Quote Originally Posted by GrabSomeBench  [View Original Post]
    CPD are mainly targeting the scantily clad streetwalkers not the local cock sucking crackheads.

    A couple of the locals are Couch Surfing while most (Paige, Lisa, Valerie, etc.) are staying at the abandoned Row Houses just west of Cicero.

    Phone ahead or drive up and blow your car horn for service.

    GSB.
    What is the cross Street of these row houses? 47th? Thanks in advance.

  5. #14010

    Winter Woes

    Things are slowing down as it gets colder out but putting the time in this summer has helped me keep the good times rolling. My regular rotation around 5th has been Burgundy, Lolo, Alex, Gypsy, and a few others. Managed to have fun with two girls at a time in almost every variation with those listed. Treat them well, tip well, and you can never fail is my motto. I'm not giving out prices because some of you guys quote the prices on here to the girls and even talk about this site to them. The next move for me is to get 3 or all 4 of them in a room for the day. At least two of them are totally down for it. Stay safe out there.

    Two other honorable mentions are Lin a HSW great top and can give a good massage too. The other is some toothless chick that is a WSW near Pulaski and Madison.

    Good luck out there.

  6. #14009

    Midway Stroll

    CPD are mainly targeting the scantily clad streetwalkers not the local cock sucking crackheads.

    A couple of the locals are Couch Surfing while most (Paige, Lisa, Valerie, etc.) are staying at the abandoned Row Houses just west of Cicero.

    Phone ahead or drive up and blow your car horn for service.

    GSB.

  7. #14008

    Weekend 5th & Lawrence

    Lawrence near Admiral can have nobody walking or I've seen up to 3 out on a given night. It's on my drive home so saw Melody a few weeks ago and pulled a you-turn. She gave good CBJ to completion then coordinated next visit for CBJ then CFS. Said she sometimes has a room and an ad up.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/7089202724

    Picked up Ice on 5th the other night, she was hanging with 2 pregnant girls (WSW / HSW). Had a room, went there but probably wouldn't repeat. Also has an ad.

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/7084704589

    Both were QV 140.

  8. #14007
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur9  [View Original Post]
    https://youtu.be/njlCputMwZE?si=eAOxWdpKL5VgpSKL

    Why'all be careful out there LOL.
    With Midway pretty much shut down, where is else is there besides fifth? I've tried up and down pulaski between north Ave and Chicago with no luck. I know Lawrence occasionally has some Sws but I'm not driving all the way up there.

  9. #14006

    The block is getting hot.

    https://youtu.be/njlCputMwZE?si=eAOxWdpKL5VgpSKL

    Why'all be careful out there LOL.

  10. #14005
    Quote Originally Posted by Archineer  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she's still working she says she only does a couple dates then goes home, that shit killed any urge to ever see her again.
    Yeah she was always a fun time but often in shady nonsense. I used to see her when she lived at the Shamrock. I haven't seen her since the pandemic. Always appreciated her willingness to satisfy, also she swallowed which I appreciated.

  11. #14004
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDances  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about redhead midget? I didn't think she was working still. I am not sure I could have gone forward.
    She's been around a minute, I picked her up in 2018, she knew her way around a dick and didn't finish until I did, it was a good time.

  12. #14003

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Archineer  [View Original Post]
    😂128514;128514; At the time I was fucking mortified she was in a zombie state swaying and just shitting bro freaked me the fuck out but now after replaying that shit in my head I can't stop laughing.
    Lmao. You must have been down bad. Little head told big head to shut the fuck up, we are doing this. LOL.

  13. #14002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhar35  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Bro I would have backed out like John Cena and "You can't see me" my way out of there.
    😂128514;128514; At the time I was fucking mortified she was in a zombie state swaying and just shitting bro freaked me the fuck out but now after replaying that shit in my head I can't stop laughing.

  14. #14001
    Quote Originally Posted by Archineer  [View Original Post]
    Caught midget on Kolmar Sunday night she said she had her own spot so I said sure hop in since she's always been reliable. Got to her place she had two roommates one we left on Kolmar nice thicker WSW and the other a dope sick blonde that was literally shitting and puking her guts up in the middle of the living room when we came in. That shit was an instant boner killer and stunk to high hell. She convinced me to stay and we went to her room she said she'd give me an hour and a half to do whatever I wanted since I had to see that for $. Got a nice BBJ and pounded her to completion two times tried for a third but I was out of baby gravy so I got dressed and I bullshit you not as we're coming out the room her roommate is literally back in the living room standing in the middle of the floor butt ass naked shitting all over the floor. I hurried out the door. Midget is cool but I think this is the last time I ever see her because of that experience. So if you guys grab her don't go back to her place as long as she still has that roommate shit seems like it could go left at any moment there.
    LOL. Bro I would have backed out like John Cena and "You can't see me" my way out of there.

  15. #14000
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDances  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about redhead midget? I didn't think she was working still. I am not sure I could have gone forward.
    Yeah she's still working she says she only does a couple dates then goes home, that shit killed any urge to ever see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape