Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 10981
-
11-20-25 15:19 #10726Senior Member

Posts: 323"Natalie"
Haven't seen her for years. Used to often, but once she went head first into escorting I stopped (saw her as a reasonably priced SB). I didn't think her performance was on the same level as what she was asking price wise, so I stopped. She is absolutely gorgeous and super chill. The deed just was meh though. Maybe she's just gotten better over time. Have fun.
Originally Posted by BallnChain808
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 14:31 #10725Senior Member

Posts: 35Thanks for taking one for the team. Sorry about your experience. I've had a similar experience except paid 6 roses for a chj. I don't see the girl online advertising anymore. If that girl I seen does I will keep you guys in the loop. After my experience in sticking to what I know unless good reviews come out. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by BigTruckEnergy
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 14:07 #10724Senior Member

Posts: 5117Thanks for the fast and useful report. I've also placed it in the Ripoff Reports thread.
Originally Posted by BigTruckEnergy
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 01:21 #10723Senior Member

Posts: 30Well I took one, and it was extremely disappointing!
Ok folks, let me warn everyone that Lexi Bomb head is a good con artist! She is much larger than the pictures, still attractive, but the difference between her pics and reality was my first red flag. Then was the way she pounced on the money and spirited it away. She says get comfortable, but she takes almost nothing off. And if you read her skip ad, you might think that so many of the services would be available. You would be wrong! For 400, all you get is a CBJ! "Full service is extra". I didn't even stay for her to finish me, I was so pissed off. So be warned, and find better escorts then Lexi!
Originally Posted by BigTruckEnergy
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 22:32 #10722Senior Member

Posts: 144Natalie
Agreed. "Natalie" is super chill. Or was a few years ago.
Saw her at her actual apartment in Waiks before she went to CC. Major bolt-ons but a real sweetheart. And damn good in the sheets.
Originally Posted by DangerBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 21:06 #10721Senior Member

Posts: 30Has anyone tried Lexi Bomb Head?
Going to TOFTT tonight unless someone comes by with a warning.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/honol...h/766063138308
-
11-19-25 19:44 #10720Regular Member

Posts: 11GianaRosss
I tried messaging her, but she told me to message her day of to confirm and when I did, she pushed back to the next day. Seems kinda flaky and isn't really responding.
Originally Posted by Surfari
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 14:16 #10719Senior Member

Posts: 5117If this advertiser is genuine (I don't know), the "Erotic Fire Dance," supposedly a "seductive dance with real fire," might be something out of the ordinary for a change. Too expensive for me, though.
Originally Posted by DominantBerrie
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 19:25 #10718Regular Member

Posts: 22Sorry, I was referring to Giana.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 17:43 #10717Regular Member

Posts: 22Limited availabilty
Looks like she has a short window of availability in the evenings only.
-
11-17-25 11:38 #10716Senior Member

Posts: 323I haven't seen her in forever. Used to see her when seeking arrangements was actually a good place to find fun. Never more than 200 for her though. Even had a 3 way with her and Kana (iykyk). Never can find time to see her nowadays though. She was definitely fun.
Originally Posted by Darkman808
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 19:02 #10715Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone taken a ride?
I'm curious if anyone has seen her? Seems to be massage only but appears legit and sane.
https://tryst.link/massage/lovelyisabella
Mahalo.
-
11-16-25 14:22 #10714Senior Member

Posts: 278It's now $800/ hr.
Originally Posted by DangerBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 05:01 #10713Senior Member

Posts: 91The line for Giana
This all got me interested so I looked it up:
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Aiea/GianaRosss
-
11-16-25 00:29 #10712Senior Member

Posts: 5117Giana
Here we go:
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/GianaRosss










Reply With Quote





