Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 10979
-
11-20-25 14:07 #10724Senior Member

Posts: 5111Thanks for the fast and useful report. I've also placed it in the Ripoff Reports thread.
Originally Posted by BigTruckEnergy
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 01:21 #10723Senior Member

Posts: 30Well I took one, and it was extremely disappointing!
Ok folks, let me warn everyone that Lexi Bomb head is a good con artist! She is much larger than the pictures, still attractive, but the difference between her pics and reality was my first red flag. Then was the way she pounced on the money and spirited it away. She says get comfortable, but she takes almost nothing off. And if you read her skip ad, you might think that so many of the services would be available. You would be wrong! For 400, all you get is a CBJ! "Full service is extra". I didn't even stay for her to finish me, I was so pissed off. So be warned, and find better escorts then Lexi!
Originally Posted by BigTruckEnergy
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 22:32 #10722Senior Member

Posts: 144Natalie
Agreed. "Natalie" is super chill. Or was a few years ago.
Saw her at her actual apartment in Waiks before she went to CC. Major bolt-ons but a real sweetheart. And damn good in the sheets.
Originally Posted by DangerBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 21:06 #10721Senior Member

Posts: 30Has anyone tried Lexi Bomb Head?
Going to TOFTT tonight unless someone comes by with a warning.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/honol...h/766063138308
-
11-19-25 19:44 #10720Regular Member

Posts: 11GianaRosss
I tried messaging her, but she told me to message her day of to confirm and when I did, she pushed back to the next day. Seems kinda flaky and isn't really responding.
Originally Posted by Surfari
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 14:16 #10719Senior Member

Posts: 5111If this advertiser is genuine (I don't know), the "Erotic Fire Dance," supposedly a "seductive dance with real fire," might be something out of the ordinary for a change. Too expensive for me, though.
Originally Posted by DominantBerrie
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 19:25 #10718Regular Member

Posts: 22Sorry, I was referring to Giana.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 17:43 #10717Regular Member

Posts: 22Limited availabilty
Looks like she has a short window of availability in the evenings only.
-
11-17-25 11:38 #10716Senior Member

Posts: 323I haven't seen her in forever. Used to see her when seeking arrangements was actually a good place to find fun. Never more than 200 for her though. Even had a 3 way with her and Kana (iykyk). Never can find time to see her nowadays though. She was definitely fun.
Originally Posted by Darkman808
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 19:02 #10715Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone taken a ride?
I'm curious if anyone has seen her? Seems to be massage only but appears legit and sane.
https://tryst.link/massage/lovelyisabella
Mahalo.
-
11-16-25 14:22 #10714Senior Member

Posts: 276It's now $800/ hr.
Originally Posted by DangerBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 05:01 #10713Senior Member

Posts: 91The line for Giana
This all got me interested so I looked it up:
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Aiea/GianaRosss
-
11-16-25 00:29 #10712Senior Member

Posts: 5111Giana
Here we go:
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...ulu/GianaRosss
-
11-15-25 20:55 #10711Senior Member

Posts: 1021Jazz Is all fun
I got to on the big Island on a KONA side twice and two times here in Honolulu she has a pretty good open menu You should HER for the holidays.
Originally Posted by Baddaddy2021
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 14:42 #10710Senior Member

Posts: 5111
Originally Posted by StickyWeed
[View Original Post]
So that's what caused the traffic jam today, hundreds of mongers on the streets running to see Giana before she leaves! (smile).
Originally Posted by StickyWeed
[View Original Post]
Seriously, though, it would be nice to include a direct link to her PrivateDelights info for those who may be interested.










Reply With Quote




