Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 129 of 2750 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 179 229 629 1129 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 41250
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39330
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3732938

    Number one, you're texting with a booker and not with her directly. That said, Booker gets you to the hotel quick and get you in quick. One of the pictures in the ad may be her, but I don't think all of them are. She's absolutely dropped dead gorgeous. Has an amazing attitude. Really enjoyed my session. There was a slight smell, but it wasn't enough to make things unenjoyable.
    Thank you for sharing! Any other intel, such as general $ and location? I am familiar with these types of outfits from the NYC and DC area; legit and hot Latinas held up in a decent hotel for a week or two, straight forward and good FS and reasonable rates.

  2. #39329

    Karman

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Haven't visited her in a while. She looks great! Is that throat game still deep?
    That's a 10-4. But it a mater of personal opinion. She has always followed directions and always gives it her best to satisfy me.

  3. #39328

    Karmen

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Haven't visited her in a while. She looks great! Is that throat game still deep?
    I'm thinking of pulling the trigger for a dream with her.

  4. #39327

    Best kiddy in the city

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Those are the best pics I've ever seen if her. Are they current? If so, I'm in!
    I assure you they are. This year as a matter of fact.

  5. #39326

    Stupendous!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    Had a great dream with Karman. She's on top of her game. Coms were great, though highly recommend following up messages with a phone call. Safe in call place. Highly recommend, She's really got her priorities dialed in.
    Haven't visited her in a while. She looks great! Is that throat game still deep?

  6. #39325
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    Had a great dream with Karman. She's on top of her game. Coms were great, though highly recommend following up messages with a phone call. Safe in call place. Highly recommend, She's really got her priorities dialed in.
    Those are the best pics I've ever seen if her. Are they current? If so, I'm in!

  7. #39324

    Julia Hilton. For the Stay.

    Quote Originally Posted by PvbGator20  [View Original Post]
    Wow! I had the most amazing time with Julia Hilton. Her beauty is breath taking and has a wonderful personality. She made me feel great sexually and as a person. I definitely plan on seeing her when she travels to Florida again. Yes the pictures are her.
    Might be time to save up for when these A team ladies visit. Her rate is $900 per Hr and she charges a $50 deposit (not unusual for A listers). Tryst says she's in Jax until tomorrow, but unfortunately, I blew my money and uh, other things, on an uninspiring spa visit yesterday. With our somewhat affordable Bunnies packing up and leaving town, I think I will focus on quality not quantity from now on.

  8. #39323
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawns  [View Original Post]
    Hot brunette hosting at northside hotel. It changes weekly. She is named Twanna. Great body. Phone changes every week. But if you in your in. 904.XXX. 5628. Happy hunting and be safe. P.
    How does one get in?

  9. #39322

    Julia Hilton. P411 / Tryst

    Wow! I had the most amazing time with Julia Hilton. Her beauty is breath taking and has a wonderful personality. She made me feel great sexually and as a person. I definitely plan on seeing her when she travels to Florida again. Yes the pictures are her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251120-072057_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20251120-072135_Chrome.jpg‎  

  10. #39321
    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    She's Ravenna now and had unfortunately a positive review. That's why I contacted Brooklyn because that same person said he met her and was nice.

    Not all good reviews are good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/122686758951
    Oh god. No wonder.

  11. #39320

    Karman

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    Had a great dream with Karman. She's on top of her game. Coms were great, though highly recommend following up messages with a phone call. Safe in call place. Highly recommend, She's really got her priorities dialed in.
    I saw Karman a few months ago. She is like the postal service. She always delivers.

  12. #39319

    Sophia Latina

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3732938

    Number one, you're texting with a booker and not with her directly. That said, Booker gets you to the hotel quick and get you in quick. One of the pictures in the ad may be her, but I don't think all of them are. She's absolutely dropped dead gorgeous. Has an amazing attitude. Really enjoyed my session. There was a slight smell, but it wasn't enough to make things unenjoyable.

  13. #39318
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Is this a UTR? Or is there a link?
    UTR.

    UTR for real. Mind you phone changes every week or so. Got to get on Her list.

  14. #39317

    Karman is back

    Had a great dream with Karman. She's on top of her game. Coms were great, though highly recommend following up messages with a phone call. Safe in call place. Highly recommend, She's really got her priorities dialed in.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20251119_130543.jpg‎   IMG_20251119_130409.jpg‎   20251013_134259(1)(1).jpg‎   IMG_20251119_130506.jpg‎   IMG_20251119_125832.jpg‎  

    20251013_134355(1).jpg‎   IMG_20251119_130422.jpg‎   IMG_20251106_082844.jpg‎  

  15. #39316

    Attractive at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    You're going to go over to jtb hotels or cagle rd and they aren't going to look anything like what they text you. I've gone twice and each time was a 50+ yr old and not attractive at all for her age or anyone's age. Walked right back out of the room without services. To each their own.
    That's what we need to ask every time a door opens, "Is she attractive at all for her age, or anyone's age! Our shekels are always looking for a home. Respect them and make sure it's a good one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape