Thread: Asians Escort / Massage / UTR
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 772
-
11-24-25 18:45 #487Senior Member

Posts: 120Sena now Sai.
Well Sena didn't last long.
Originally Posted by Mankind99
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 12:04 #486Senior Member

Posts: 767New Sena look good
Nope, I haven't seen thise pics, but there was another sena much older few months back. Can anyone TOFTT? All I care about is no foul smells at this point.
Originally Posted by TwinWard
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 06:28 #485Senior Member

Posts: 66Sena
Was Sena here about a month ago under another name?
-
11-24-25 04:46 #484Senior Member

Posts: 348Sena
Anyone seen Sena at moon girls. At less than 5' and less than 100# looks like she could be fun.
-
11-20-25 13:51 #483Senior Member

Posts: 767Hani and Nia
Well I'm back, and alas there was a faint smell with hani. Not as strong as the other ones but definitely there, and it was only noticeable after a pumping that meowth a few times, she was hot, and all. But very mechanical. CBJ was lack luster, the face is definitely accurate. But I won't repeat. I will take another break from.moon fudge it. I tried to see nia first, but she left suddenly they made me wait a whole hr and then mama be like "sorry honey she left to Japan and didn't even say a word" and that's how I ended up with Hani. She totally needs to trim that meowth, Maybe that's what causing that faint smell, but regardless. if there is smell, there no play for me. Some of y'all need to go to a fish market and train that nose for real, there is fish market at New Grand on Broad st and for those in Midlo there is a New Grand where third used to be. I'm not joking, train that nose please.
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 16:52 #482Senior Member

Posts: 487Nia and Hani
Went to see Nia, but I was $20 short, didn't know she was more than normal price. So I had to leave, Nia's face is accurate, boobs are smaller. I think she has a huge Bush because it was coming out the side of her underwhere, Asked the handler for hani because she was the regular rate and down the hall. Hani was nice, sweet, boobs are bigger, meouth was tight. Good time but typical experience, won't repeat.
-
11-17-25 06:09 #481Senior Member

Posts: 66Saw Yumi yesterday and she is amazing. Just as described by the other members. Very cute GND with a great body. Once business was handled, our clothes came off and she led me to the bathroom. Great soapy body rub followed by a sample bbj. Dried off and went to the bedroom. Soft kisses all over my body followed by BLS and BBJ. She gives great head. She turned to the side so I could play with her meowth. Smooth and super wet. I did not try FIV, but I don't think she would have minded. She then climbed on top for P2 P rubbing. She was so wet that I thought she was going to slide me in uncovered. As tempting as it was to do so, big head forced me to ask for the cover. Cover went on and we started in CG followed my mish. After a little while, she pulled off the cover and took me in her mouth. Great bbj until CIM finish. She held my load in her mouth while cleaning me up and then led me to the bathroom for our final cleanup. She is heading back to Japan today. I wish I saw her sooner. She is a keeper!
Originally Posted by Absol
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 17:06 #480Regular Member

Posts: 15Ymmv
YMMV because I went to see her for a 30 minute session and tried to finish in mouth but she only gave me a few seconds and then switched to HJ the session had gone pretty well up in till that point though not super GFE but decent enough for 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by Bucki125
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 15:52 #479Senior Member

Posts: 33Good to hear she'll be here for the next couple of weeks. Never done an hour experience at noon and from the sounds of it, she's definitely worth the visit.
Originally Posted by Bucki125
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 08:33 #478Senior Member

Posts: 501Yumi is yummy. I think I must have warmed her up for you because I saw her first thing in the morning. Her routine is similar. Shower with soapy body rub, then warm up BBBJ then off to bed. I'm an old guy and I had decided I only wanted BBBJ, she was a little surprised when I told her. We cuddled, DFK, BBBJ, then DATY in 69 tasting her sweet, shaved pussy. , Sucked her nips (I have a beard, and it tickled her and she giggled.) Finally finished with BBBJ and CIM and cleaned up in shower. She said she has been busy and will be here a couple more weeks.
Originally Posted by BbubbaMatt
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 01:02 #477Regular Member

Posts: 13Yumi
Took a trip to the moon yesterday. It was a lot of fun. My astronaut reminded me of the high-school girl that was sweet, everyone slept with her, but when no one took her to the prom she still just smiled. The pics are accurate, a little pudgy, but very very sweet. Shower, mouthwash toast, lots of kissing, no odors I could detect. The trip was very similar to the way others have described it, then while cuddling the beeper went off and I re-entered the world. Would repeat.
-
11-14-25 06:31 #476Senior Member

Posts: 71I had a really good time. She was sweet and accommodating. My time including a nice BBBJ, DFK, some body rub in the shower with preview BJ. Didn't do all the reviewer said, my preference, but the GFE environment was really good. Maybe not at Anna C Girl level but for J girl, one of the best for me. You can tell she was experienced. Would repeat if she comes back to town.
Originally Posted by Bucki125
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 12:55 #475Senior Member

Posts: 33Same
I've honestly been doing the same thing. I haven't been to moon for months because of how scarce reviews have been or stories of going to a fish market.
Originally Posted by Bucki125
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 07:17 #474Senior Member

Posts: 501Thanks for confirming previous review. There have been so few reviews of girls lately that I've been wondering if the girls aren't getting much business or if mongers just aren't posting reviews to keep things on the down low?
Originally Posted by TorcZar
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 17:24 #473Senior Member

Posts: 71Yumi
Your review was spot on for service. Nice experience, best GFE from a J girl. Pictures match up well. She is really sweet and has a nice GFE atmosphere.
Originally Posted by BigWhite97
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




