Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 6704
-
11-22-25 15:26 #5819Regular Member

Posts: 13Liz
Had a 30 minute massage from Liz and it was amazing. She's got good techniques to really open up my shoulder.
-
11-21-25 21:31 #5818Senior Member

Posts: 86Maria
She's amazing! Here's the link.
Originally Posted by Waterskibum
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3663761
-
11-21-25 20:48 #5817Senior Member

Posts: 435Kayla
Thank you for the post! I had asked about her last week, and didn't get a response. I actually tried calling her but she didn't answer. Looks like I dodged a bullet.
Originally Posted by HookMeUp33
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 15:12 #5816Senior Member

Posts: 68Kayla
Not her or maybe many years ago. Not worth it. I wish someone had done a report before I wasted my time. Nice girl but very lacking.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...yla-60817.html
-
11-21-25 11:32 #5815Senior Member

Posts: 175Kissimmee / St. Cloud gal
Good review. What are the damages for massage with L1?
Originally Posted by Lotion2003
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 08:20 #5814Regular Member

Posts: 24I got an address. Sort of
Update on my pending post (mods can delete that one).
Originally Posted by Lovestodream14
[View Original Post]
She's been responsive to me and she sent me an address located in west Irlo going into Four Corners by Sunset Walk. Then she tells me she sent me the wrong address which obviously set off some red flags for me. Yeah her pictures are hot, but tread lightly with this one boys. If anyone's little head takes over and decides to toftt, be cautious.
-
11-19-25 23:41 #5813Regular Member

Posts: 7I haven't tried shave with them. I paid $. 80 that included a fee. BTW, her massage was really good and relaxing and the hot stones was something different.
Originally Posted by RonRonFlorida
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 19:11 #5812Senior Member

Posts: 119That's Salma
If it is the girl in the photos, yes she is legit. She had a small spa before but maybe moved to Kissimmee. With me she was sensual, HE was really good, she took her shirt off and we kissed some which seemed to surprise her some LOL, but saw her a couple of times. I found her attractive, late 30's maybe. Nice lady, safe good time.
Originally Posted by RonRonFlorida
[View Original Post]
Have fun.
-
11-19-25 16:27 #5811Senior Member

Posts: 39Latina
Been playing phone tag, every time something is set she won't give address says she will an hour before then never does. Any one have better luck?
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ial-39829.html
-
11-19-25 14:12 #5810Senior Member

Posts: 547Monica
Monica and her associates are rarely reviewed in the Non AMP thread anymore as the word as long been out on them. You can expect to receive a good quality legit massage with no hint of extras.
Originally Posted by Fakemon5672
[View Original Post]
Some hobbyists have reported that she allows no draping after many repeat visits. Don't recall anyone claiming L1 success. I saw Monica a single time and, while the massage was very good, her personality and demeanor were clear indicators that nothing more was available.
If you want a good quality massage and nothing more, then definitely go see Monica and associates. If you want L1 or more then you are better off looking elsewhere.
-
11-19-25 14:09 #5809Senior Member

Posts: 69Monica and crew
More fun can be had but your takes time and multiple visits. Fabi is the easiest one to crack.
Originally Posted by Fakemon5672
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 22:39 #5808Senior Member

Posts: 94Maria
Any contact info for Maria?
Originally Posted by LiveLife6996
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 21:21 #5807Senior Member

Posts: 44Monica and crew
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40881/
Saw them recently, I believe I had Favi or Fabi not sure. My nice massage and super sensual, but did not leave happy. Might have been for the best because I was getting to the point where the little head might have made me dump way too much cash if it was offered. I was draped the whole time but during work on my legs both front and back the towel was moved to just be a strip covering my jewels almost like a loincloth. I was hopeful but perhaps too much so. Might see again just to enjoy the massage.
-
11-18-25 19:07 #5806Senior Member

Posts: 46Ana-Kind Wax Studio. Has anyone else been to her?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...893914370.html
I posted a review earlier this month in the CL section but got no response. Has anyone else been to her? She looks brazilian, very thick but fit. I went to her for shaving but no HE.
Was curious if anyone else has gotten lucky with her? She has fair prices and is in the Hunters Creek area.
-
11-18-25 05:55 #5805Senior Member

Posts: 53Focus and Relax Kissimmee
Anyone tried this one?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...895798893.html









Reply With Quote




