Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 58931
-
11-19-25 10:49 #54176Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 174Angel at VIP wellness
Went to see Angel today. She's a sexy girl with a super athletic physique. Wonderful MM D cups, muscular build, curves in all the right places. Plus she's a total service queen. She's totally my type.
We start with a nice therapeutic quality massage with teasing mixed in before she turned me over. After the flip, she straddled me and started a slow, erotic body slide, kissing me deeply as her tits dragged over my chest. She kept moving lower, kissing down my stomach while rubbing her warm, slippery breasts all over me. When she reached my hips, she wrapped her tits around my cock and began stroking it between them, teasing me with every slow grind of her body. Next she started sucking my balls that transitioned into an incredible BBBJ with eye contact. Her eyes were so sexy looking up at me. Lots of slurping and sucking sounds. Then we switched to 69. I thoroughly enjoyed licking her pussy. She got up and put the condom on me and mounted me cowgirl bouncing on my cock. Damn her pussy was tight. Then she spun around, reverses cowgirl where she was really grinding hard. She looked back at me and said fuck me now baby.
I put her in doggy and drove my cock inside deep. She was loving it. Once she started that low moaning I knew she was going to cum soon, so I laid her down for missionary. I started stroking her nice and slow then picked up the pace pounding her hard. Her low moaning turned into a squeal (I love that sound) and then she gave me a bear hug and her body tensed up as she started cumming. My cock was fully erect from all the excitement and I blew my nut. She gave us both a small cup of mouthwash to freshen up. Then she cleaned us up a hot towel. I'll definitely be back to fuck her again.
-
11-19-25 10:08 #54175Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Looks like you have plenty of options to choose from and they are all good and not to make it even harder for you, but don't forget about M and y (aka orchid spa) on Oak Ridge in Orlando. If you go there, ask for Kelly or set up an appointment in advance. She easily has the hottest body at any of these places right now and stellar service, was there a few times this last week.
Originally Posted by Vegas23
[View Original Post]
And like one of the others mentioned before, there are plenty of hot Spanish girls in Orlando as well from Brazilians, Peruvian, a lot of Colombians, and a lot of Venezuelans.
-
11-19-25 10:01 #54174Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Butterfly is exactly the same as an AMP, it is one itself.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 10:01 #54173Senior Member

Posts: 94Grace and Molly duo
Saw these two yesterday at Crystal / Tokyo. Both were amazing. It was slow so no interruptions. 2 pops and lots of fun. Grace was top 5 bbj I've had from the girls in the Tokyo / M&why rotation. She has a great fit body too. Molly is shorter with nice naturals and very energetic and willing to please. Afterward Candy / Jenny and Jojo came to say hi. Jojo is gorgeous so I'll have to come back for her and most know Jenny and how fun she is. They all said they be there until the end of the month.
-
11-19-25 08:55 #54172Senior Member

Posts: 30Nuru
Hit her up and she's quick to respond, easy to find and nice apt close to dtown Kissimmee, meets you at back door and brings you up. Lay down she strips while you get comfy. She wiggles that kitty on your butt while applying a little oil then robs Bobbie's around. Repeats a few times and flip. Jr between her legs and HJ while wiggly but not really rubbing against Jr. Previously had homeruns with her but said she no longer others that. Nice lookin, hot bod and friendly personality but don't think I'll be back. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/196877687.
-
11-19-25 08:11 #54171Senior Member

Posts: 167Tiffany 5 star
Amazing review. Saw Tiffany and can confirm same experience. Emy / Amy looked super cute. It's hard to compare to Tiffany. We are definitely spoiled to have these girls in East Orlando.
Originally Posted by Babaroo
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 07:59 #54170Senior Member

Posts: 1675 star spa. Tiffany and Emy
Finished up at the gym yesterday morning and needed a solid massage. I've been on here reading about how great the massages are at Hong Kong but it's like 40 minutes from east orlando. I remembered there was a massage spot in east orlando next to the brazilian food market Oliveira's Mini-market. It's been over a year since I've been there but I remember the lady who was there before gave a decent massage. As I walk in, there's a young girl who is really cute answered the door. Suspicious from seeing her (She was cute, wearing a tight outfit, and in her 20's) I didn't pick up on this (I haven't been keeping up with posts and updates). I asked for an hour massage and she held out her hand for the $80 house fee. I asked if I could put it on a card and tip with cash and she said cash only. So we walk back to the ATM (I'm still oblivious to the new updates / management for this place) and as I am about to press enter for a standard massage and HE finish fee out walks Tiffany! Now this is the OG Tiffany from the New Day Spa / King days. I saw her once at a different place in town a while ago. She looked beautiful as ever. I instantly realized this place is no longer what it used to be. So I pull out the $$ and let the younger girl Emy know that I'll be seeing Tiffany.
For those of you who are unfamiliar, Tiffany has always given solid services. I have had hit or miss experiences but if you were to ask me don't go for the hour with her as she previously has rushed service. You can never go wrong with a 30 minute visit with Tiffany. She is beautiful BTW, I would say 34 C or B's. They didn't feel like man mades and has an ass you could bounce a quarter off of. To my surprise she was completely enthusiastic and happy to be working. All the normal steps, table shower, BBJ, TUMA, multiple positions back in the room. I left completely happy that I saw her and it reminded me of the old days with NDS and King spa. She was even singing songs in Chinese.
I will be returning for Emy who was younger, slightly taller, slightly thinner, and very cute.
-
11-19-25 05:30 #54169Senior Member

Posts: 346Same trip planned
First off, man I'm jealous. I have a trip planned as well and after some reviewing I have the same list But I also have VIP on there. Question- is Butterfly a AMP or similar to Meiji.
Originally Posted by Vegas23
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the Info, PM is fine.
-
11-19-25 02:11 #54168Regular Member

Posts: 11Curious on this too.
Originally Posted by BigSurf
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 01:38 #54167Senior Member

Posts: 314Since you're making the trip. I'd also recommend checking the UTR section. If you're into Latinas, Sophia is a nice change of pace.
Originally Posted by Vegas23
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 23:49 #54166Senior Member

Posts: 191Definitely will
Seems like Butterly or Tokyo might be a better option? So many to choose from LOL. Tina at Butterfly is on my radar at the moment.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 17:07 #54165Senior Member

Posts: 587Enjoy your Orlando trip
Let me know how Meiji compares to BF.
Originally Posted by Vegas23
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 13:19 #54164Senior Member

Posts: 72Made a stop the other day. Not sure which one I saw, but had a good time. Decent private incall. $$ for 30 minutes. Could have added $ for friend to join but didn't opt for that.
Originally Posted by EveryDayJ
[View Original Post]
Nothing fantastic to report but had a good time. I'd repeat!
-
11-18-25 12:10 #54163Senior Member

Posts: 191Spoiled LOL
So driving down to Orlando this weekend from Jacksonville since Jacksonville is all dried up and our only shining Korean agency just left town. Just trying to get some insight here of where I should pop my cherry in Orlando. I've read a lot of why'all's reviews and am so jealous of all the spots you guys have LOL. Am I safe to say I would not be disappointed by visiting Meiji, Butterfly, 5 Star or Tokyo? And who would be your go to attendant? Thank you guys in advance. If you're ever in Jacksonville I'd love to help. DM please.
-
11-18-25 11:23 #54162Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 6Yeah man, that's a major no-go. Sharing videos is a serious violation of privacy and definitely against the rules on any forum. It's also a good way to get the places shut down and get into serious legal trouble. We just share info and experiences here, never pics or vids. Got to keep that stuff to yourself.
Originally Posted by KingOfNj
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





