Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54164
    Quote Originally Posted by EveryDayJ  [View Original Post]
    A couple weeks back I went to see Sisi after having not seen her for a few months. She was great, as I've come to expect from her. Afterwards, she told me she had a new girl that would be starting with her soon. Now, I had struck out seeing the girls who were working with Sisi before. The last one, whose name I can't remember at the moment, I could have lit the donation on fire and that would've been a better use of it than what I experienced. After that, I told myself I'd only ever see Sisi at her place and hard pass on the other girls that work with her. Long story short, she convinced me to give this latest girl a try.

    Yuki is also a short girl with black shoulder length hair, possibly longer. She has a similar physique to Sisi in that she's not big, but I wouldn't consider her a spinner. I guess a step above spinner. She has relatively smaller tits that do seem like they've been enhanced, and just enough ass to have something to smack and hold onto in K9. She went through the usual sensual touch that transitioned into a BBBJ face down from behind, with more on the flip. She seems very submissive and takes direction really well as we moved from position to position. I finished in the bag and Yuki helped me get cleaned up and dressed. On the way out, Sisi shared some of the seafood boil they had ready for dinner with me, which was an incredibly sweet gesture.

    Unfortunately, I didn't get the info for how long Yuki would be in town, but you can reach out to Sisi and get all that information. I'm pretty sure they're also offering doubles since Sisi sent me a video of them double teaming one guy when she was texting me to come try Yuki. You can reach her at this ad:

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...158810340.html
    Made a stop the other day. Not sure which one I saw, but had a good time. Decent private incall. $$ for 30 minutes. Could have added $ for friend to join but didn't opt for that.

    Nothing fantastic to report but had a good time. I'd repeat!

  2. #54163

    Spoiled LOL

    So driving down to Orlando this weekend from Jacksonville since Jacksonville is all dried up and our only shining Korean agency just left town. Just trying to get some insight here of where I should pop my cherry in Orlando. I've read a lot of why'all's reviews and am so jealous of all the spots you guys have LOL. Am I safe to say I would not be disappointed by visiting Meiji, Butterfly, 5 Star or Tokyo? And who would be your go to attendant? Thank you guys in advance. If you're ever in Jacksonville I'd love to help. DM please.

  3. #54162
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNj  [View Original Post]
    Is it again the rules to share videos of our experience? Like some of the massages and cuddle session I be having are fire and kinda want to share but I don't know if I'm allowed if not then I'll keep it to myself.
    Yeah man, that's a major no-go. Sharing videos is a serious violation of privacy and definitely against the rules on any forum. It's also a good way to get the places shut down and get into serious legal trouble. We just share info and experiences here, never pics or vids. Got to keep that stuff to yourself.

  4. #54161
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoanking  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Rita, the photo definitely resemble her, with a little bit of photoshop as always. She is cuter in person, small tattooes here and there, good looking B cup. The experience is pretty standard for Meiji, you better take the lead or she will just kiss for the whole hour. Overall, I had a lot of fun, will repeat.
    Is she new? Didn't see her on the site.

  5. #54160
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterskibum  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what girls are at Tokyo now and any insite on them?
    The one known as winter, with BBFS is still there under Jenny. Good time for sure. Went last night and another girl stepped in while I was balls deep in doggie, tiny little thing and wanted to join but I literally blasted as she walked in! LOL Jojo was the other's name and definitely delicious looking.

  6. #54159
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNj  [View Original Post]
    Is it again the rules to share videos of our experience? Like some of the massages and cuddle session I be having are fire and kinda want to share but I don't know if I'm allowed if not then I'll keep it to myself.
    Out of respect to the girls, I would not share them on here, maybe PM.

  7. #54158
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher1  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking YMMV is very heavy with this..
    This is a. If you have the money, you're getting what you want situation. LOL.

  8. #54157

    Rita

    Just saw Rita, the photo definitely resemble her, with a little bit of photoshop as always. She is cuter in person, small tattooes here and there, good looking B cup. The experience is pretty standard for Meiji, you better take the lead or she will just kiss for the whole hour. Overall, I had a lot of fun, will repeat.

  9. #54156
    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    Oh ok, got it. I know some guys were wondering if / when she'd turn up again. Good to know.
    I'm thinking YMMV is very heavy with this.

    Fletch.

  10. #54155

    Quick question

    Is it again the rules to share videos of our experience? Like some of the massages and cuddle session I be having are fire and kinda want to share but I don't know if I'm allowed if not then I'll keep it to myself.

  11. #54154

    Tina at Butterfly

    Oh ok, got it. I know some guys were wondering if / when she'd turn up again. Good to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyReptile  [View Original Post]
    Tina went by Daphne at Venus a couple months ago, Nicole at Butterfly last year.

    She is indeed the energizer bunny.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    For all that, don't know Tina is Daphne.

  12. #54153

    Rita

    Has anyone seen Rita from Meiji? I doubt it is her real pics but had schedule for tomorrow anyway. Just curious if anyone has some review.

  13. #54152
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    She is wild

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterskibum  [View Original Post]
    She let you go bare greek twice? And the straight to bare A2 M twice for standard fee? Where is Butterfly?
    But those would not be standard fee.

  14. #54151
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterskibum  [View Original Post]
    She let you go bare greek twice? And the straight to bare A2 M twice for standard fee? Where is Butterfly?
    Massage spa butterfly.

    Google map it in that order.

  15. #54150

    Tokyo

    Anyone know what girls are at Tokyo now and any insite on them?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape