Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 131 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 181 231 631 1131 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28856

    Info on these?

    I really want to see a provider with a big natural rack, anyone have any recommendations?

    Has anyone seen this provider, your perfect treat?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/913615673121

    Or this provider Sunny?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...n/610367857713

  2. #28855

    AKA Sassy Lady & more

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    I think you get the picture, but I'll add one more review. I've seen her once. She probably has the best set of tits I've ever seen. I actually had a great session with her. It wasn't until I did deeper research on her that I realized I may have dodged a bullet. When I reached out to see her a second time and tried to confirm a service that was listed in her add, she flipped out and started talking crazy. So a 50% success rate with her. But again, the session I had with her was just about perfect.
    That's nearly my exact situation. She was a great lay and yes, amazing rack. I reached out to her again, and it was like the switch flipped. I hadn't contacted her soon enough. What? Really! I started to ask if she was jealous. She even said I shorted her on our last meeting. Now, it doesn't matter that she changed her phone number, but there's that. I only found her later because I recognized the fuckin' pics. The more I texted her screen shots of my making effort after effort to reach out to her, the screen shots of the rates she quoted, on and on. It was like pouring gas on a fire. Who fucking needs that? Flipping out might be an understatement. What about just bat shit crazy. Such potential too. She was traveling to my area regularly as well. Damn. Just damn! The search for a regular continues.

  3. #28854

    PDiddy

    Your posts are the best. Informative, entertaining and funny.

    Don't stop LOL.

    Nat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdiddy71  [View Original Post]
    So I Gave Rachel a call last week and I swung through the Glenwood / Crabtree area.

    A Glenwood classic if you will!

  4. #28853

    Googe search photos

    If you do a Google search on the photos in this ad, it returns dozens of porn sites with the exact picture. I guarantee you that it's either a scam or a catfish.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    I think almost all on this site are fake, many selling content or hoping you pay for there Only Fans or just scamming.

    When they say no GFE, bare, anal, it makes me think maybe?

    Anyone? I texted her to see what happens.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/196850974

  5. #28852
    I had a session with the first one (36 D Lovely Indian Doll) before. She has been in the game for years in Raleigh, she legit. However, she was total germaphobe. Keep insisting that she doesn't touch my little buddy in anyway unless it was covered. She does in fact have some nice tits, but again. She freaks out when you go to suck on them. Her antics were a total turn off. But being the horny bastard that I am, I asked what it would take for BBJ? She wanted $200 more, I promptly declined. Her service was mechanical and somewhat annoying. I definitely would never repeat.

  6. #28851

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdiddy71  [View Original Post]
    So I Gave Rachel a call last week and I swung through the Glenwood / Crabtree area.

    She is the kind of woman who looks like she woke up in the backseat of a car she doesn't own. She had that trashy, chaotic, beautiful slutty disaster, this is sure to be a mistake look the kind that only appears after several questionable life decisions and maybe a few knock-down fights with gravity. Honestly, for Crabtree? She was practically a debutante. Bruises here and there, hair in that "I tried, then gave up" style, but strangely she still carried herself like she knew exactly what she was doing.

    Before I knew it, we were talking. Well, she was talking uncontrollably I was mostly trying to decide if she was charming or just dangerously unpredictable. Possibly both. Up close, she was maybe a 6/10, but with the kind of confidence that bumped her up half a point. No weird smells, no horror-show surprises, just a deeply chaotic woman with a past I probably didn't want to hear the details of. The vibe shifted quick after laying g down the funds. The kind of switch that said, "Well, we're doing this now. " And somehow I found myself in that moment of, you could walk away. But you're not going to, are you?

    Nope. Of course not. Because well I love this type of chick! Things kicked off pretty enthusiastically. She had this frantic, overcommitted energy like someone trying to impress a judge they were voluntarily standing in front of. Not bad, honestly. She's definitely GFE. A solid 7/10 effort on BBBJ, though occasionally she'd zone out for half a second like she remembered she left a candle burning somewhere. Then came the main event. Covered Cowgirl / RCG. Now listen this woman rode like she learned from YouTube tutorials and trial by fire. Wobbly at first, then surprisingly steady. A 6. 5/10, and only because halfway through I started worrying she might lean too far forward and knock herself out on my forehead. But for all the chaos, it wasn't rushed. She gave the full "I'm here, let's get through this like functioning adults. Kind of. " A weird mix of effort, detachment, and "I have to be somewhere after this but I don't know where. " By the end I was sitting there like:

    Decent time.

    Definitely an experience.

    Absolutely not life-changing.

    Would I go back?

    Maybe.

    Probably not soon.

    Still she was decent.

    Chaotic, but decent.

    A Glenwood classic if you will!
    A gem indeed.

  7. #28850
    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    I think almost all on this site are fake, many selling content or hoping you pay for there Only Fans or just scamming.

    When they say no GFE, bare, anal, it makes me think maybe?

    Anyone? I texted her to see what happens.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/196850974
    If they don't have a location set it's most likely fake and trying to get money from you.

  8. #28849

    Tgtbt?

    I think almost all on this site are fake, many selling content or hoping you pay for there Only Fans or just scamming.

    When they say no GFE, bare, anal, it makes me think maybe?

    Anyone? I texted her to see what happens.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/196850974

  9. #28848

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD89  [View Original Post]
    She is about 3 and a half weeks out from giving birth so likely has that residual post birth body. She was actually very nice and pleasant when I met her and I pounded her out with full BBFS with a deep CIP. Lots of DFK and was very passionate, it seemed like at the time she had few needle marks on her legs but she could have been holding back due to the baby. Breasts were very full given her pregnancy.

    Said all of the right things to me and told me to fill her up deep with my CIP. We were discussing a SB / SD setup prior to our meetup which may have made her more open to things with me, but after I saw how pregnant she was, I held off on pursuing, then she had the baby and said she couldn't do any vaginal stuff for 8 weeks per doctor's orders.

    Sad about the needle marks, guess she made a very rapid descent after having the baby.
    So I Gave Rachel a call last week and I swung through the Glenwood / Crabtree area.

    She is the kind of woman who looks like she woke up in the backseat of a car she doesn't own. She had that trashy, chaotic, beautiful slutty disaster, this is sure to be a mistake look the kind that only appears after several questionable life decisions and maybe a few knock-down fights with gravity. Honestly, for Crabtree? She was practically a debutante. Bruises here and there, hair in that "I tried, then gave up" style, but strangely she still carried herself like she knew exactly what she was doing.

    Before I knew it, we were talking. Well, she was talking uncontrollably I was mostly trying to decide if she was charming or just dangerously unpredictable. Possibly both. Up close, she was maybe a 6/10, but with the kind of confidence that bumped her up half a point. No weird smells, no horror-show surprises, just a deeply chaotic woman with a past I probably didn't want to hear the details of. The vibe shifted quick after laying g down the funds. The kind of switch that said, "Well, we're doing this now. " And somehow I found myself in that moment of, you could walk away. But you're not going to, are you?

    Nope. Of course not. Because well I love this type of chick! Things kicked off pretty enthusiastically. She had this frantic, overcommitted energy like someone trying to impress a judge they were voluntarily standing in front of. Not bad, honestly. She's definitely GFE. A solid 7/10 effort on BBBJ, though occasionally she'd zone out for half a second like she remembered she left a candle burning somewhere. Then came the main event. Covered Cowgirl / RCG. Now listen this woman rode like she learned from YouTube tutorials and trial by fire. Wobbly at first, then surprisingly steady. A 6. 5/10, and only because halfway through I started worrying she might lean too far forward and knock herself out on my forehead. But for all the chaos, it wasn't rushed. She gave the full "I'm here, let's get through this like functioning adults. Kind of. " A weird mix of effort, detachment, and "I have to be somewhere after this but I don't know where. " By the end I was sitting there like:

    Decent time.

    Definitely an experience.

    Absolutely not life-changing.

    Would I go back?

    Maybe.

    Probably not soon.

    Still — she was decent.

    Chaotic, but decent.

    A Glenwood classic if you will!

  10. #28847

    Wake Forest Area

    I'm going to be in the Wake Forest area next Monday, would anyone have any recommendations for a fun time? Things have been dead on the Outer Banks for years and try to have a little fun when I travel. Have a thing for ladies in their 40's, always have. Please send me a PM if you might have a recommendation.

    Thanks.

  11. #28846

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    Can any SM vouch for or report on her? Goes by Coco Bends. Link below as well as pics. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/346686004356
    I think you get the picture, but I'll add one more review. I've seen her once. She probably has the best set of tits I've ever seen. I actually had a great session with her. It wasn't until I did deeper research on her that I realized I may have dodged a bullet. When I reached out to see her a second time and tried to confirm a service that was listed in her add, she flipped out and started talking crazy. So a 50% success rate with her. But again, the session I had with her was just about perfect.

  12. #28845
    Quote Originally Posted by KitFox  [View Original Post]
    Everybody has one of those friends who is great, awesome, fun, but then something snaps and you want to be anywhere else in the world than in their company, say, Ukraine or Somalia.

    Well, now you have two such friends.
    Hahaha! I get it. Thanks to all who replied and offered great info!

  13. #28844

    Bks

    Anyone know if BKS is still operational? I just tried to visit their site but it errored out.

  14. #28843

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyTheKiss69  [View Original Post]
    I travel quite a bit and I had to do some work in Cary so I got my room and went on the site and found this duo (Kiki / sky) . Trans / Girl.

    We arranged I go to their place which was only 20 minutes away Kiki wasn't bad (still transforming) Sky was the leader. She took control and the night was fantastic if you are into that wow Kiki can suck. Sky was good and we all finished together. Would definitely go back for more.
    I can definitely vouch for sky. I have seen her twice now that she has been in Cary. She is super sexual and loves to please. Never had any issues with communication.

  15. #28842

    Bentley et al

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    Can any SM vouch for or report on her? Goes by Coco Bends. Link below as well as pics. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/346686004356
    Everybody has one of those friends who is great, awesome, fun, but then something snaps and you want to be anywhere else in the world than in their company, say, Ukraine or Somalia.

    Well, now you have two such friends.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape