The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16564
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    Sure, it's possible, but the vast majority of girls I've gotten to know in these shops are unequivocally not tra**icked. She owns her own car and personal phone, has a tax I'd number and a student visa, goes to school, comes and goes on her own as she pleases, has a key to the shop for open and close. It's like saying a stripper is tra**icked because she pays a "stage fee", and only works because she needs to support her kid.
    Yes. I think I was trying to point out precisely what you illustrate so clearly, that their participation is consensual rather than forced. As such it really is two people voluntarily transacting, and you can choose to do this in a way that involves your shared humanity or not. I think it is a significant oversimplification to say the girls "just want the money". Of course that's their primary motivation. But they also want to be treated with at least some measure of dignity and kindness. Some people on these boards complain all the time about getting bad service. Others, like krdoggy, are consistently touting the excellent service they receive. I'm sure even he has the occasional bad visit, but in large measure at the better shops you get what you give. The best girls know they're in a service profession and that good service means repeat customers and good reviews. They're not all the same. Some do have bad attitudes. Some probably hate men. But most in my experience are actually trying to do a good job at their chosen line of work, and if you're kind and clean things are usually going to go well.

  2. #16563

    Human t*king

    Sure, it's possible, but the vast majority of girls I've gotten to know in these shops are unequivocally not tra**icked. She owns her own car and personal phone, has a tax I'd number and a student visa, goes to school, comes and goes on her own as she pleases, has a key to the shop for open and close. It's like saying a stripper is tra**icked because she pays a "stage fee", and only works because she needs to support her kid.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    Under the strict technical legal definitions of "trafficking" any of those girls traveling around to different shops, even as an independent contractor, is technically being "trafficked".

    I've gotten enough personal cell numbers of girls from shops over the years that I'm doubtful that very many girls working at MPs are "trafficked" in the sense of being held against their will and forced to fuck.

  3. #16562

    "trafficking"

    Under the strict technical legal definitions of "trafficking" any of those girls traveling around to different shops, even as an independent contractor, is technically being "trafficked".

    I've gotten enough personal cell numbers of girls from shops over the years that I'm doubtful that very many girls working at MPs are "trafficked" in the sense of being held against their will and forced to fuck.

  4. #16561
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Using 80's lingo.

    I love how people want to treat trafficked women as human beings. How generous.

    These women do not care one bit. They just want to money.
    There may be shops employing trafficked girls, but the girls in the shops I visit are not trafficked but work voluntarily as independent contractors. They come voluntarily and knowingly to the US for the purpose of engaging in this work, choose their places of operation, come and go as they please, and choose when to return to their home countries.

  5. #16560

    Gag me with a Spoon

    Using 80's lingo.

    I love how people want to treat trafficked women as human beings. How generous.

    These women do not care one bit. They just want to money.

  6. #16559

    Place near Pike Place

    I will be visiting Seattle and staying near Pike Place Market. Are there any good spots nearby?

  7. #16558

    Human Beings

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    I don't know Joey well yet, but I have several girls I deeply like as people. The little infatuations come and go, I'll always amazed when a massage girl shows typical jealousy and possessiveness. How does that compute? But emotions aside, some are just people I enjoy. Often for me nowadays they are MMS's, not an easy job either. I don't give a flying fuck if some think I am a simp, I do what I enjoy.

    We are here for sex, but sex is better with human beings. Our robot overlords may decide differently in the future, but I like the present.
    Well put. It's definitely not anyone's job to pretend that each encounter makes you special friends, but it is definitely possible always to interact as a persons on a personal level, as one human being to another, with all the basic rights and responsibilities that should entail. And that goes both ways. When I meet a girl who just looks through / past / beyond me like I'm a thing, I just get dressed and leave. I'm never going to own an ai doll and I don't want a plastic provider. Similarly, I always try to focus on the person I'm with, see what they find pleasurable, go with it a bit, try to communicate what I want, and see what we can do to give both of us a good time. It's the mutuality and momentary connection that really makes for the best visits. And as a prelude I always show up with clean hair and body, teeth brushed, mouth washed, closely shaved (for those without beards etc), and in general as little repulsive as I can be at my stage of life. Then afterwards the need for respect continues. They've sold you an hour of time, and that's what you've received. You haven't purchased rights in perpetuity. If they indicate they're open to more communication, go with it. If not, respect their boundaries. You've bought a little of their time, not all of it, and not them. Buy another hour if you want some more. Once in a while if you're lucky, magic may happen, and something clicks on both sides. But it's rare and not something you can force, and in most cases probably not something to pursue. Mixing pleasure and business and all that. But it's generally an amazing privilege to be able to spend time with these beautiful ladies, and a little kindness and consideration is the lubricant that makes the big wheel turn.

  8. #16557

    Joey

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    I don't know Joey well yet, but I have several girls I deeply like as people. The little infatuations come and go, I'll always amazed when a massage girl shows typical jealousy and possessiveness. How does that compute? But emotions aside, some are just people I enjoy. Often for me nowadays they are MMS's, not an easy job either. I don't give a flying fuck if some think I am a simp, I do what I enjoy.

    We are here for sex, but sex is better with human beings. Our robot overlords may decide differently in the future, but I like the present.
    I agree with Gibs regarding Joey.

  9. #16556

    Never met Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Is Emma still there doing BBFS?
    I never met Emma but I don't believe she's still there.

  10. #16555

    100% agree

    I don't know Joey well yet, but I have several girls I deeply like as people. The little infatuations come and go, I'll always amazed when a massage girl shows typical jealousy and possessiveness. How does that compute? But emotions aside, some are just people I enjoy. Often for me nowadays they are MMS's, not an easy job either. I don't give a flying fuck if some think I am a simp, I do what I enjoy.

    We are here for sex, but sex is better with human beings. Our robot overlords may decide differently in the future, but I like the present.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibs789  [View Original Post]
    Joey is actually a pretty cool and inspiring person if you ever get her in the mood to talk. A total professional with a really solid head on her shoulders and big heart underneath. Let me just save the haters time by making the "simp" calls myself, but some of these girls are very admirable people in a lot of ways, and they aren't always here to support drug habits or a lust for fashion goods or travel, but often extended families back home with medical needs, etc. Hats off to them, I say (except when it's time to put the hats on, so to speak).

  11. #16554

    Joey

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    LOL the lasso an excellent idea. I'm glad I listened to folks here and went back for Joey.
    Joey is actually a pretty cool and inspiring person if you ever get her in the mood to talk. A total professional with a really solid head on her shoulders and big heart underneath. Let me just save the haters time by making the "simp" calls myself, but some of these girls are very admirable people in a lot of ways, and they aren't always here to support drug habits or a lust for fashion goods or travel, but often extended families back home with medical needs, etc. Hats off to them, I say (except when it's time to put the hats on, so to speak).

  12. #16553
    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    LOL the lasso an excellent idea. I'm glad I listened to folks here and went back for Joey.
    That's the power of the hive mind!

  13. #16552

    Q Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Pnwtravlr  [View Original Post]
    Where is q massage? I googled bjt it lists lynwood as an address and looks to swanky for guys like us.
    It is in Shoreline off of 145th: https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-q-mas...line-wa-217056#rubmaps.

  14. #16551

    Re: Q massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Pnwtravlr  [View Original Post]
    Where is q massage? I googled bjt it lists lynwood as an address and looks to swanky for guys like us.
    Never been there myself, but it's not in Lynnwood, it's in Shoreline (although Seattle is technically on the other side of the street), 145th and 12th (a bit east of I-5).

  15. #16550
    Quote Originally Posted by Taycation  [View Original Post]
    I am very interested in checking out the girls at Q Massage in Shoreline, but have a couple questions.

    - Is there an entrance in the back of the building? I try to avoid highly public entrances if possible.

    - What is the cost for a 45 min session + tip? I have been seeing $200 on this forum and just hoping to get confirmation.

    Appreciate any info and feedback you have, stay safe out there fellas!
    Where is q massage? I googled bjt it lists lynwood as an address and looks to swanky for guys like us.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape