Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 583 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 8732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8297

    Shamu?

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    She is Not worth the time and effort. Unless you just need a pump and dump. I would skip.
    Holy Shit. This bird looks like a god damn beached whale.

  2. #8296

    Vanilla creme

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Vanilla Creme.

    Uses an iphone number. OF creator.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...a/169398408615
    https://tryst.link/escort/vanillacreme
    203-XXX-5770

    P.S. Put Escort name, redacted phone number, and add images. This makes it easier to search and links go bad.
    She is Not worth the time and effort. Unless you just need a pump and dump. I would skip.

  3. #8295

    Juicy - New Haven

    Juicy.

    Looks like she around Whalley / Pond Lily area of New Haven.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...s/855402787745
    https://secrethostess.com/10737998/
    203-XXX-2779

    P.S. Escort name, redacted phone, and attach images in addition to link. These make it easier to search and links go bad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3912.jpg‎   IMG_3913.jpg‎   IMG_3914.jpg‎   IMG_3915.jpg‎   IMG_3916.jpg‎  

    IMG_3917.jpg‎  

  4. #8294

    Vanilla Creme - Stamford

    Vanilla Creme.

    Uses an iphone number. OF creator.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...a/169398408615
    https://tryst.link/escort/vanillacreme
    203-XXX-5770

    P.S. Put Escort name, redacted phone number, and add images. This makes it easier to search and links go bad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3906.jpg‎   IMG_3907.jpg‎   IMG_3908.jpg‎   IMG_3909.jpg‎   IMG_3910.jpg‎  

    IMG_3911.jpg‎  

  5. #8293

    Coco aka Carramello - I see flags

    Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOfNutz  [View Original Post]
    Saw her ad a few months ago and have been waiting to link up but scheduling was always an issue. Wondering if anyone had any intel. I didn't see any reviews so just figured I'd ask before I take a dive. Interesting menu so I'm hoping she's not a scam.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/312165278378
    Coco aka Carramello. No location in ad - Flag. Colorado area code - Flag. Posts ads in other states - Flag. OF creator as well. I don't see any reviews. She provided a street address but no town or confirmation. Responses stopped.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/312165278378
    https://x.com/_carramello2
    303-XXX-5979

    P.S. Escort name, redacted phone, and attach images in addition to link. These make it easier to search and links go bad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3900.jpg‎   IMG_3901.jpg‎   IMG_3902.jpg‎   IMG_3903.jpg‎   IMG_3904.jpg‎  

    IMG_3905.jpg‎  

  6. #8292

  7. #8291

    Any info on this one?

    Saw her ad a few months ago and have been waiting to link up but scheduling was always an issue. Wondering if anyone had any intel. I didn't see any reviews so just figured I'd ask before I take a dive. Interesting menu so I'm hoping she's not a scam.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/312165278378

  8. #8290

    Passed Away

    Quote Originally Posted by BoltonChaser  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen Brenda / Pretty Woman in Wallingford post in a while. Rumor here is she's only seeing previous clients. After my earlier review with Pussycat Meow, I've got an itch to scratch for big fake tits and a bimbo MILF / GILF would be perfect.

    Note: I suspect she might be out of the business? Rumor is her incall was up for sale and found a new owner last month.

    Anyone willing to connect me with her? PM is fine if discretion preferred.
    You may have heard she passed away in August of this year!

    https://www.scottfuneralhomeinc.com/...renda-Frantzis

  9. #8289

    Hazel aka ThickQueen aka BustyQueen

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Hazel aka ThickQueen aka BustyQueen.

    No info on her. Couldn't find any reviews or face pics. Reverse inage just goes to her ads posted all around CT. Phone is a text app.

    203-XXX-4711

    P.S. Drop pics in your post in case the link goes dead plus quick reference while peeps are scrolling.
    Saw once and will not repeat. She's kind of rough looking. Not cute. Friendly enough but pretty business like, watches the clock. Body is dumpy type of heavy. Tits are large but very droopy. Bruises on legs deal. No CIM. Nothing terrible but wished I had done the "left my wallet in the car" routine.

  10. #8288
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Hazel aka ThickQueen aka BustyQueen.

    No info on her. Couldn't find any reviews or face pics. Reverse inage just goes to her ads posted all around CT. Phone is a text app.

    203-XXX-4711

    P.S. Drop pics in your post in case the link goes dead plus quick reference while peeps are scrolling.
    Thanks. Maybe I'll try this week and report back.

  11. #8287
    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    What a shame such a smart sexy girl who loved to fuck, some trepidation with the Bad news boyfriend. Says she wants to get treatment. Does she still have the dogs? Feel bad for them. A double with her and Dahl was peak for me. Dahl stayed up. Supposedly One of her regs was going to get her going on OF and instead ripped her off. Missed opportunity for sure. I've stayed away but feel bad for her. Maybe she will egt into a program when she goes to trial. Good hunting.
    LOL Dahl aka Daleth was going to do OF? I wouldn't even do OF with her. It is a somewhat common thing though for guys to scam girls about OF. Record a session, maybe not even pay her. If a page is not created or the girl doesn't even have an ID, the guy is usually scamming for a freebie. I always verify those things before any agreements or content is made. Not much of a market for junkie content. For those that like her, enjoy it, I guess. She was a regular at one point until she fell off the habits cliff.

  12. #8286

    RE: Hazel aka ThickQueen aka BustyQueen - Branford

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Tried to search the number and just last 4 with no luck.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...i/221914104072
    Hazel aka ThickQueen aka BustyQueen.

    No info on her. Couldn't find any reviews or face pics. Reverse inage just goes to her ads posted all around CT. Phone is a text app.

    203-XXX-4711

    P.S. Drop pics in your post in case the link goes dead plus quick reference while peeps are scrolling.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3748.jpg‎   IMG_3742.jpg‎   IMG_3743.jpg‎   IMG_3744.jpg‎   IMG_3745.jpg‎  

    IMG_3746.jpg‎   IMG_3747.jpg‎  

  13. #8285
    DreamWalker22
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    Nice report. I was a fan until she left me waiting for an hour in September and then a few weeks later blew me off for an appointment. Then texted to apologize and meet up later, I agreed and got no replies. Another great girl spiraling into the abyss.
    That's the worst. When the reliability goes, you got to cut your losses, no matter how good it was.

  14. #8284

    Jazz Jasmine Spiralling

    What a shame such a smart sexy girl who loved to fuck, some trepidation with the Bad news boyfriend. Says she wants to get treatment. Does she still have the dogs? Feel bad for them. A double with her and Dahl was peak for me. Dahl stayed up. Supposedly One of her regs was going to get her going on OF and instead ripped her off. Missed opportunity for sure. I've stayed away but feel bad for her. Maybe she will egt into a program when she goes to trial. Good hunting.

  15. #8283

    Charisma Elysia Noir

    Nice report. I was a fan until she left me waiting for an hour in September and then a few weeks later blew me off for an appointment. Then texted to apologize and meet up later, I agreed and got no replies. Another great girl spiraling into the abyss. ??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape