Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 691 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 10361
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9851

    Loki

    Quote Originally Posted by Readytoo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? Have not been able to find any intel on her and wondering if any of you have seen her and if the results produced a positive outcome.

    Feel free to inbox me if you prefer.

    Thanks for the assistance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/803106529010
    She goes by Loki. There are older reviews of her and they were not good.

    I had contacted her before I found those reviews and got crickets for 24+ hours. Then she messaged me and wanted me to come by late one night while I was out. I just wasn't feeling it so opted out. Would be interested in your experience if you give it a shot.

  2. #9850

    Searched but no info

    Has anyone seen this one? Have not been able to find any intel on her and wondering if any of you have seen her and if the results produced a positive outcome.

    Feel free to inbox me if you prefer.

    Thanks for the assistance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...i/803106529010

  3. #9849
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    Date: 11/21/2025 Time: 1:32 AM Dade County Why can't there be any hotties like this around here?
    I just read the arrest report on Karen. Her and a friend meet a UC for a 3 some at 400 $ per gurl. I got the number he called if any one wants it.

    Then gurls fine down yonder!

    T-Man.

  4. #9848

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    We are not allowed to have nice things here any more LOL.
    What's the ficking deal with all the GPS here?! And the damn Ghosting? Have a couple of okay regular but every single time I try to get a hold of them they have GPS or the ghosts me. Brevard is a lot better. Daytona sucks!

  5. #9847
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialOne8  [View Original Post]
    Brother, I went to the Miami thread and could not find any mention of this vision you are referring to. Can you provide the city, thread and report number? The curiosity is killing me! LOL!

    SO-8.
    Look on Florida. Arrests. Org.

    T-Man.

  6. #9846

    What report are you referring to

    Brother, I went to the Miami thread and could not find any mention of this vision you are referring to. Can you provide the city, thread and report number? The curiosity is killing me! LOL!

    SO-8.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    Date: 11/21/2025 Time: 1:32 AM Dade County Why can't there be any hotties like this around here?

  7. #9845

    Working girl

    We are not allowed to have nice things here any more LOL.

  8. #9844
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    Date: 11/21/2025 Time: 1:32 AM Dade County Why can't there be any hotties like this around here?
    Look for the arrest report. It will tell you everything about her. How to contact her, how much, what she does, where she was.

    T-Man.

  9. #9843

    Working girl

    Date: 11/21/2025 Time: 1:32 AM Dade County Why can't there be any hotties like this around here?

  10. #9842

    Geisha in PO

    Has anybody had any luck with Geisha lately?

  11. #9841
    Quote Originally Posted by MiloYamBags  [View Original Post]
    Not full body, just stockings.
    Good to know. I hated that thing.

  12. #9840

    Krystal Mesh

    Quote Originally Posted by NbWill  [View Original Post]
    Is she still using that full body mesh?
    Not full body, just stockings.

  13. #9839
    Quote Originally Posted by MiloYamBags  [View Original Post]
    Met up with her last night near destination Daytona. As always, that sweet tight body and super hard nipples. Got back to my place and quickly got down to business. CBJ, CFS and Greek are all on the menu. Needless to say I slept soundly after finishing in the bag.
    Is she still using that full body mesh?

  14. #9838

    Phew

    Thanks for the clarification. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...d/717047034918

    Yep; she is the thief but I don't give up my ATF to entitled tourists LOL.

  15. #9837

    Christy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...d/717047034918

    Yep; she is the thief but I don't give up my ATF to entitled tourists LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape