The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 691 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 10354
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9829

    Phew

    Thanks for the clarification. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...d/717047034918

    Yep; she is the thief but I don't give up my ATF to entitled tourists LOL.

  2. #9828

    Christy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...d/717047034918

    Yep; she is the thief but I don't give up my ATF to entitled tourists LOL.

  3. #9827

    Chrissy

    Isn't this the same girl that used to rip people off in Daytona Beach all the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    It is hard to share my ATF but Chrissie is truly special. Seeing her may require some kind of intervention afterward because of the impact she will have on your life.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...d/717047034918

  4. #9826

    Krystal

    Met up with her last night near destination Daytona. As always, that sweet tight body and super hard nipples. Got back to my place and quickly got down to business. CBJ, CFS and Greek are all on the menu. Needless to say I slept soundly after finishing in the bag.

  5. #9825

    Atf

    It is hard to share my ATF but Chrissie is truly special. Seeing her may require some kind of intervention afterward because of the impact she will have on your life.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...d/717047034918

  6. #9824

    Information Please

    Hello Mongers, I will be in town for a Big Car Show and Car Swap Meet November 25th thru November 30th. I am looking for two things. I love Music and Pussy. Can any of You advise me where I can go in the evening to listen to some good music. Preferably from a live band. Classic Rock and Roll or 60's 70's Country. Traveling to the gig is not an issue. I have one very special provider lined up. Would like to find one more. Would any of You be willing to share your ATF. Some one that is very open minded, articulate, loves what she does and is DDF. If You get to Indy I will return the favor. Thank You All. Luke.

  7. #9823

    Thank you DB Mongers

    Quote Originally Posted by Readytoo  [View Original Post]
    Yes, promised it all on the phone and had excuses for everything once I arrived. She would not even let me remove her top.

    Very much a waste of time and money. Glad I saved you a few bucks.
    Thank you all. I asked about her on the board recently and almost pulled the trigger this weekend. Glad I didn't.

  8. #9822

    Hair

    That was me that made the quote about her hair again her services are top-notch no doubt about it I rate her up there with Tabby and some of the others her sensuality her ability to make you feel like a man all top notch I just don't care for that hair but that's just my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Readytoo  [View Original Post]
    Had a fun and enjoyable visit with Dana. Her communication was great, directions to location were easy to follow and she made me feel comfortable from the time she opened the door. Dressed in a sexy outfit and a pleasant smile she welcomed me with at soft kiss. We got comfortable and her soft sensual approach was enough to get my motor running full speed. Lots of attention to detail and she sure knows how to make a guy happy and satisfied. As for those who remarked about her hair, I think the color is fading out but then again I was not paying attention to her hair, there were much better things to attend to. Thanks to those of you who referenced her as a good provider as she was exactly that. I will be visiting her often.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/980511397576

  9. #9821

    Dana. Forget the hair, enjoy the pleasure

    Had a fun and enjoyable visit with Dana. Her communication was great, directions to location were easy to follow and she made me feel comfortable from the time she opened the door. Dressed in a sexy outfit and a pleasant smile she welcomed me with at soft kiss. We got comfortable and her soft sensual approach was enough to get my motor running full speed. Lots of attention to detail and she sure knows how to make a guy happy and satisfied. As for those who remarked about her hair, I think the color is fading out but then again I was not paying attention to her hair, there were much better things to attend to. Thanks to those of you who referenced her as a good provider as she was exactly that. I will be visiting her often.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/980511397576

  10. #9820
    Quote Originally Posted by Readytoo  [View Original Post]
    Yes, promised it all on the phone and had excuses for everything once I arrived. She would not even let me remove her top.

    Very much a waste of time and money. Glad I saved you a few bucks.
    I owe you one.

  11. #9819

    Wrong Decision

    Quote Originally Posted by NbWill  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I was looking at her after reading some glowing reviews in the erotic review. She promised quite a lot on the phone. Thanks!
    Yes, promised it all on the phone and had excuses for everything once I arrived. She would not even let me remove her top.

    Very much a waste of time and money. Glad I saved you a few bucks.

  12. #9818
    Quote Originally Posted by Readytoo  [View Original Post]
    Really needed to scratch the itch today and seemed like the good regulars were busy or invisible today. Looked at this one and found a couple of really positive reviews on another review site. Both gave good reviews overall and would repeat. I took the plunge and found just the opposite. She was 30 min late and finally she was ready. Was dressed in a mini skirt as I had asked. Pictures are her and you can add a good 10 lbs to the ones posted. Started to get to business, asked what I wanted and I said start with BJ. She did for a few minutes, then stopped and asked what I wanted. So I said, DATY, she said he back hurt and she couldn't position herself, told her we could do K9, she complained again, finally did missionary for a while, pulled out and told her to finish me orally. Most things she promised during the set up were refused or excuses made once I arrived. She definitely was not into it at all, mechanical machine type service. One and done for me, lesson learned. YMMV but I greatly doubt it. Should have waited till one of the reliable providers was available. The only positive was she did finish me orally and swallow it all. You have been warned, proceed if you dare.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/218106192653
    Interesting. I was looking at her after reading some glowing reviews in the erotic review. She promised quite a lot on the phone. Thanks!

  13. #9817

    Wrong Decision

    Really needed to scratch the itch today and seemed like the good regulars were busy or invisible today. Looked at this one and found a couple of really positive reviews on another review site. Both gave good reviews overall and would repeat. I took the plunge and found just the opposite. She was 30 min late and finally she was ready. Was dressed in a mini skirt as I had asked. Pictures are her and you can add a good 10 lbs to the ones posted. Started to get to business, asked what I wanted and I said start with BJ. She did for a few minutes, then stopped and asked what I wanted. So I said, DATY, she said he back hurt and she couldn't position herself, told her we could do K9, she complained again, finally did missionary for a while, pulled out and told her to finish me orally. Most things she promised during the set up were refused or excuses made once I arrived. She definitely was not into it at all, mechanical machine type service. One and done for me, lesson learned. YMMV but I greatly doubt it. Should have waited till one of the reliable providers was available. The only positive was she did finish me orally and swallow it all. You have been warned, proceed if you dare.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/218106192653

  14. #9816

    Chrissy

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialOne8  [View Original Post]
    She's going by "Christine" or "Christina" now. Song and dance she provided was that she was getting her own place beginning Saturday (This is why she is only doing CDs right now). As mentioned by others including me, she's asking too much for what she can provide right now, but she is a sweet girl who is in a bad situation right now, and expects every benefactor to go the extra mile for her in the expectation she'll make up for her current shortfalls once she is in her new place. I for one am waiting to see if she is going to be a woman of her word, but I am not holding my breath..
    She was decent during Covid for. 6; definitely wouldn't see her at her current rates for a CD.

  15. #9815
    Quote Originally Posted by AntBz  [View Original Post]
    Please bear with me as I land in your area for a while this winter. I promise to start leaving reviews not just requests for assistance.

    I found two posts of interest to me and my palate of desires. Both had no names so my search in past threads here yielded no information.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...d/932097873056

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/949588857097

    Any information will be appreciated. Also any suggestions for clean reliable GFE providers would be greatly welcomed. Thank you all in advance.
    Both use photos that are 10 yr old. Get verification photo first.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape