Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 58932
-
11-18-25 11:23 #54162Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 6Yeah man, that's a major no-go. Sharing videos is a serious violation of privacy and definitely against the rules on any forum. It's also a good way to get the places shut down and get into serious legal trouble. We just share info and experiences here, never pics or vids. Got to keep that stuff to yourself.
Originally Posted by KingOfNj
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 11:16 #54161Senior Member

Posts: 272Is she new? Didn't see her on the site.
Originally Posted by Hoanking
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 10:58 #54160Senior Member

Posts: 39The one known as winter, with BBFS is still there under Jenny. Good time for sure. Went last night and another girl stepped in while I was balls deep in doggie, tiny little thing and wanted to join but I literally blasted as she walked in! LOL Jojo was the other's name and definitely delicious looking.
Originally Posted by Waterskibum
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 10:13 #54159Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Out of respect to the girls, I would not share them on here, maybe PM.
Originally Posted by KingOfNj
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 10:07 #54158Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289This is a. If you have the money, you're getting what you want situation. LOL.
Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher1
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 09:46 #54157Senior Member

Posts: 36Rita
Just saw Rita, the photo definitely resemble her, with a little bit of photoshop as always. She is cuter in person, small tattooes here and there, good looking B cup. The experience is pretty standard for Meiji, you better take the lead or she will just kiss for the whole hour. Overall, I had a lot of fun, will repeat.
-
11-18-25 08:44 #54156Senior Member

Posts: 144I'm thinking YMMV is very heavy with this.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
Fletch.
-
11-18-25 00:49 #54155Senior Member

Posts: 67Quick question
Is it again the rules to share videos of our experience? Like some of the massages and cuddle session I be having are fire and kinda want to share but I don't know if I'm allowed if not then I'll keep it to myself.
-
11-17-25 22:14 #54154Senior Member

Posts: 854Tina at Butterfly
Oh ok, got it. I know some guys were wondering if / when she'd turn up again. Good to know.
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 21:16 #54153Senior Member

Posts: 36Rita
Has anyone seen Rita from Meiji? I doubt it is her real pics but had schedule for tomorrow anyway. Just curious if anyone has some review.
-
11-17-25 17:16 #54152Senior Member

Posts: 257She is wild
But those would not be standard fee.
Originally Posted by Waterskibum
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 16:35 #54151Senior Member

Posts: 1233Massage spa butterfly.
Originally Posted by Waterskibum
[View Original Post]
Google map it in that order.
-
11-17-25 15:46 #54150Senior Member

Posts: 94Tokyo
Anyone know what girls are at Tokyo now and any insite on them?
-
11-17-25 15:38 #54149Senior Member

Posts: 94Tina
She let you go bare greek twice? And the straight to bare A2 M twice for standard fee? Where is Butterfly?
Originally Posted by SpamIlk
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 15:36 #54148Senior Member

Posts: 84Maybe that came out wrong. Meiji is not a sting. But going to a house as opposed to a established storefront makes the hackles raise up a bit. Stings happen at hotels and houses. Be careful out there.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




