Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Trenton & Camden

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 214 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 3196
This blog is moderated by SettleDown
  1. #3121

    Angel in Georgia

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungPapi  [View Original Post]
    Yea but it seems like she's not in Jersey no more so what's the point.
    She does make a visit now and again.

  2. #3120
    Quote Originally Posted by Miami1515  [View Original Post]
    Angel is on facebook and onlyfans.
    Yea but it seems like she's not in Jersey no more so what's the point.

  3. #3119

    Angel is on facebook.

    Angel is on facebook and onlyfans.

  4. #3118
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her walking she was in bad shape maybe she's homeless. I had to block her bc she kept blowing up my phone, desperate for money.
    I figured that was the issue. Thats unfortunate.

  5. #3117

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungPapi  [View Original Post]
    Also Kylie wouldn't be too bad of a choice but right now she's difficult to deal with she's got a lot of issues but when she's available I can say she gives a good suck.
    Last time I saw her walking she was in bad shape maybe she's homeless. I had to block her bc she kept blowing up my phone, desperate for money.

  6. #3116
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypester77  [View Original Post]
    I need a regular in the trenton area that can give bomb head and not break the bank. Any of these fine chicks have digits?

    Or any recommendations would be nice. My regular from Trenton named Kristy fell off the map coming up close to a year ago. She rarely posted and would constantly lose her phone but I never once saw her out in the streets.
    Also Kylie wouldn't be too bad of a choice but right now she's difficult to deal with she's got a lot of issues but when she's available I can say she gives a good suck.

  7. #3115
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypester77  [View Original Post]
    I need a regular in the trenton area that can give bomb head and not break the bank. Any of these fine chicks have digits?

    Or any recommendations would be nice. My regular from Trenton named Kristy fell off the map coming up close to a year ago. She rarely posted and would constantly lose her phone but I never once saw her out in the streets.
    Ill be honest right now Trenton is dead. No one decent you'll probably have to pick up girls if anything. One of my go to has decided to retire because she got into a relationship. So now I have to hook up with girls from Facebook. Luckily I got a reliable one 30 minutes south.

    On another note girls on Facebook from Trenton haven't been too bad you just got to be patient and find the right ones. You can find a lot of ex street girls or working girls.

  8. #3114

    Any digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungPapi  [View Original Post]
    Yup! Thats Kylie.
    I need a regular in the trenton area that can give bomb head and not break the bank. Any of these fine chicks have digits?

    Or any recommendations would be nice. My regular from Trenton named Kristy fell off the map coming up close to a year ago. She rarely posted and would constantly lose her phone but I never once saw her out in the streets.

  9. #3113

    Heather

    Picked up Heather on Fulton and Hudson. Blonde hair looked hot in a black body suit. Swallowed my baby batter.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image.jpg‎  

  10. #3112
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    I think thats Vicky but it could also be Kylie/Sky
    Yup! Thats Kylie.

  11. #3111

    Vicky

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungPapi  [View Original Post]
    Oh yea that girl was never in my video I never even met her. Who are you talking about BTW? This girl?
    I think thats Vicky but it could also be Kylie/Sky.. yep it’s Sky. It looked like Vicky. Sky also good on the mic.

  12. #3110
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    Nah Nikkye real name is Rachel. Look for Vicky King on facebook. Ive friend it Sabrina hope to hear from her. I want face fuck her lol
    Oh yea that girl was never in my video I never even met her. Who are you talking about BTW? This girl?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-10-30 123938.jpg‎  

  13. #3109
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    Angel moved south. She was awesome! Also in that video is Vicky King rip.
    Vicky King (RIP) isn't in the video.

  14. #3108

    Vicky

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungPapi  [View Original Post]
    Thats right! I do remember vaguely someone told me she had moved somewhere south. Definintely wished I wouldve seen her more she was great on the mic. BTW who is Vicky King? I know you saying she's in the video but I don't know who went by Vicky King. I'm assuming you mean Nikkye? Because she's the only one I know who passed away from the video I posted.
    Nah Nikkye real name is Rachel. Look for Vicky King on facebook. I’ve friend it Sabrina hope to hear from her. I want face fuck her lol

  15. #3107
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    Angel moved south. She was awesome! Also in that video is Vicky King rip.
    Thats right! I do remember vaguely someone told me she had moved somewhere south. Definintely wished I wouldve seen her more she was great on the mic. BTW who is Vicky King? I know you saying she's in the video but I don't know who went by Vicky King. I'm assuming you mean Nikkye? Because she's the only one I know who passed away from the video I posted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape