Thread: Trenton & Camden
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 3196
-
11-17-25 17:50 #3121Senior Member

Posts: 790Angel in Georgia
She does make a visit now and again.
Originally Posted by YoungPapi
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 20:15 #3120Senior Member

Posts: 235Yea but it seems like she's not in Jersey no more so what's the point.
Originally Posted by Miami1515
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 14:07 #3119Senior Member

Posts: 72Angel is on facebook.
Angel is on facebook and onlyfans.
-
11-01-25 14:32 #3118Senior Member

Posts: 235I figured that was the issue. Thats unfortunate.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-25 09:37 #3117Senior Member

Posts: 550Kylie
Last time I saw her walking she was in bad shape maybe she's homeless. I had to block her bc she kept blowing up my phone, desperate for money.
Originally Posted by YoungPapi
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-25 07:32 #3116Senior Member

Posts: 235Also Kylie wouldn't be too bad of a choice but right now she's difficult to deal with she's got a lot of issues but when she's available I can say she gives a good suck.
Originally Posted by Hypester77
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 18:14 #3115Senior Member

Posts: 235Ill be honest right now Trenton is dead. No one decent you'll probably have to pick up girls if anything. One of my go to has decided to retire because she got into a relationship. So now I have to hook up with girls from Facebook. Luckily I got a reliable one 30 minutes south.
Originally Posted by Hypester77
[View Original Post]
On another note girls on Facebook from Trenton haven't been too bad you just got to be patient and find the right ones. You can find a lot of ex street girls or working girls.
-
10-30-25 18:00 #3114Senior Member

Posts: 128Any digits?
I need a regular in the trenton area that can give bomb head and not break the bank. Any of these fine chicks have digits?
Originally Posted by YoungPapi
[View Original Post]
Or any recommendations would be nice. My regular from Trenton named Kristy fell off the map coming up close to a year ago. She rarely posted and would constantly lose her phone but I never once saw her out in the streets.
-
10-30-25 16:26 #3113Senior Member

Posts: 550Heather
Picked up Heather on Fulton and Hudson. Blonde hair looked hot in a black body suit. Swallowed my baby batter.
-
10-30-25 13:57 #3112Senior Member

Posts: 235Yup! Thats Kylie.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 13:18 #3111Senior Member

Posts: 550Vicky
I think thats Vicky but it could also be Kylie/Sky.. yep it’s Sky. It looked like Vicky. Sky also good on the mic.
Originally Posted by YoungPapi
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 12:41 #3110Senior Member

Posts: 235Oh yea that girl was never in my video I never even met her. Who are you talking about BTW? This girl?
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 12:28 #3109Regular Member

Posts: 15Vicky King (RIP) isn't in the video.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 12:22 #3108Senior Member

Posts: 550Vicky
Nah Nikkye real name is Rachel. Look for Vicky King on facebook. I’ve friend it Sabrina hope to hear from her. I want face fuck her lol
Originally Posted by YoungPapi
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-25 11:49 #3107Senior Member

Posts: 235Thats right! I do remember vaguely someone told me she had moved somewhere south. Definintely wished I wouldve seen her more she was great on the mic. BTW who is Vicky King? I know you saying she's in the video but I don't know who went by Vicky King. I'm assuming you mean Nikkye? Because she's the only one I know who passed away from the video I posted.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




