Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 26648
-
11-18-25 16:58 #24758Senior Member

Posts: 157Might be a case of TGTBT. Pics are of a onlyfans model / gaming streamer.
Originally Posted by Star1967
[View Original Post]
Social links can be found here https://beacons.ai/urfavrae.
-
11-18-25 16:42 #24757Senior Member

Posts: 31Kitty
She's been checked in at the Kent County Inn the past few weeks if this is the one you're talking about:
Originally Posted by Sharkesque
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/175846851403
-
11-18-25 13:06 #24756Senior Member

Posts: 211Esme
Hard to believe, no reviews. Anyone taken one for the team for this luscious Latina? I'll do my part this weekend, hopefully.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/419389528941
-
11-18-25 11:32 #24755Senior Member

Posts: 54Kitty
Anyone know if Kitty got picked up? Haven't seen her post and she's not answering texts.
-
11-18-25 11:21 #24754Senior Member

Posts: 58Thank you!
Thanks for the information, I appreciate it!
Originally Posted by WaltK
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 22:08 #24753Regular Member

Posts: 170Option C?
Between the two, Ferrari looks better but she has add lbs. I had a duo with her and Sweetpea a few months back. Leg injury and the height difference made time with Ferrari meh. Got better when Sweetpea hopped on pop. Mostly is was odd and awkward, but he job got done. Wouldn't repeat. Except, with SweetPea.
I saw no sign of drugs, but I was short on time.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 21:09 #24752Senior Member

Posts: 311Boner killer
Thank you for Killing my interest in these ads. That is until I forget about this post and start dreaming about the models in the ads again.
Originally Posted by TheBatWing
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 20:08 #24751Senior Member

Posts: 52Agency Asian Dreams
Fellas. Dreamed I Stopped at two places this weekend.
First a hotel on 28th street by 131. Comms good. Quick response. Average Chinese, late 40's with nice bolt ons. Service 5/10. Would not repeat but worth a try.
Second a hotel on otherside of 28th street by 96. Again good coms. Chubby / big Chinese lady in her 40's. Service 6/10. She was fun, but woupd not repeat.
-
11-17-25 18:33 #24750Senior Member

Posts: 404Jemma Ferrari
Didn't know they shared rooms. Jemma has been reviewed before. Who looks better between the two? Either on drugs? I've passed Ferrari's ad before but not buying the listed weight based on that ass.
Originally Posted by Member#6967
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 17:52 #24749Senior Member

Posts: 25Breezie
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/317942754414
I heard Breezie got locked up. Does anyone know for how long?
-
11-17-25 16:29 #24748Regular Member

Posts: 170Toftt
Gents,
This is Jemma, https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/546793387727.
Comms were good, was ready when the imagined time arrived.
Photos are her, (I liked the shoes, she wore them).
BBBJ to start, soon covered for hitting from behind.
Finished in the bag.
Was sharing the room with Ferrari, (passed her in the hallway).
Enthusiastic for the visit. Very nice girl; unlikely to repeat due to my pursuit of spinners and large-breasted MILFs.
-
11-17-25 15:26 #24747Senior Member

Posts: 515Clear now.
Originally Posted by White300
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 15:21 #24746Senior Member

Posts: 218Clear your inbox
Inbox is full.
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 14:57 #24745Senior Member

Posts: 515Temperance
Time to clear the air.
It has been brought to my attention that someone has told some mongers that Temp and I are more than client / provider.
This is simply not true. Yes we have seen each other a lot. Yes she is an awesome GFE provider when she is on her game. Second to none.
Yes I have helped her out in life but she and I certainly are not anything more than client / provider. We no longer are that either.
I will not talk trash about her. She is amazing and I would encourage you to buy the ticket and take the ride.
Be safe gentleman. JK.
-
11-17-25 10:04 #24744Senior Member

Posts: 404Snow
Thanks for the name. I remember a snow but at 170 lbs and barely 5 feet I figured it was someone else that's more snowball LOL. I had seen a snow before if it's the same woman her requested donations were super high and she thought highly of herself. I thought she was taller and weighed less so maybe she's chunky now. Definitely better options for less money.
Originally Posted by WaltK
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





