Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 8733
-
11-25-25 20:54 #8298Senior Member

Posts: 526She'd have to pay me. A lot.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 12:47 #8297Banned Member

Posts: 495Shamu?
Holy Shit. This bird looks like a god damn beached whale.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 09:49 #8296Senior Member

Posts: 746Vanilla creme
She is Not worth the time and effort. Unless you just need a pump and dump. I would skip.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 15:12 #8295Senior Member

Posts: 1534Juicy - New Haven
Juicy.
Originally Posted by Wavehaven203
[View Original Post]
Looks like she around Whalley / Pond Lily area of New Haven.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...s/855402787745
https://secrethostess.com/10737998/
203-XXX-2779
P.S. Escort name, redacted phone, and attach images in addition to link. These make it easier to search and links go bad.
-
11-23-25 15:01 #8294Senior Member

Posts: 1534Vanilla Creme - Stamford
Vanilla Creme.
Originally Posted by Wavehaven203
[View Original Post]
Uses an iphone number. OF creator.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...a/169398408615
https://tryst.link/escort/vanillacreme
203-XXX-5770
P.S. Put Escort name, redacted phone number, and add images. This makes it easier to search and links go bad.
-
11-23-25 14:54 #8293Senior Member

Posts: 1534Coco aka Carramello - I see flags
Coco aka Carramello. No location in ad - Flag. Colorado area code - Flag. Posts ads in other states - Flag. OF creator as well. I don't see any reviews. She provided a street address but no town or confirmation. Responses stopped.
Originally Posted by AllKindsOfNutz
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/312165278378
https://x.com/_carramello2
303-XXX-5979
P.S. Escort name, redacted phone, and attach images in addition to link. These make it easier to search and links go bad.
-
11-23-25 12:26 #8292Regular Member

Posts: 13Anyone seen these 2 before
-
11-23-25 01:13 #8291Senior Member

Posts: 59Any info on this one?
Saw her ad a few months ago and have been waiting to link up but scheduling was always an issue. Wondering if anyone had any intel. I didn't see any reviews so just figured I'd ask before I take a dive. Interesting menu so I'm hoping she's not a scam.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/312165278378
-
11-21-25 13:57 #8290Senior Member

Posts: 346Passed Away
You may have heard she passed away in August of this year!
Originally Posted by BoltonChaser
[View Original Post]
https://www.scottfuneralhomeinc.com/...renda-Frantzis
-
11-18-25 20:34 #8289Senior Member

Posts: 551Hazel aka ThickQueen aka BustyQueen
Saw once and will not repeat. She's kind of rough looking. Not cute. Friendly enough but pretty business like, watches the clock. Body is dumpy type of heavy. Tits are large but very droopy. Bruises on legs deal. No CIM. Nothing terrible but wished I had done the "left my wallet in the car" routine.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 14:04 #8288Senior Member

Posts: 886Thanks. Maybe I'll try this week and report back.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 13:30 #8287Senior Member

Posts: 1534LOL Dahl aka Daleth was going to do OF? I wouldn't even do OF with her. It is a somewhat common thing though for guys to scam girls about OF. Record a session, maybe not even pay her. If a page is not created or the girl doesn't even have an ID, the guy is usually scamming for a freebie. I always verify those things before any agreements or content is made. Not much of a market for junkie content. For those that like her, enjoy it, I guess. She was a regular at one point until she fell off the habits cliff.
Originally Posted by OtisHimeros
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 13:21 #8286Senior Member

Posts: 1534RE: Hazel aka ThickQueen aka BustyQueen - Branford
Hazel aka ThickQueen aka BustyQueen.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
No info on her. Couldn't find any reviews or face pics. Reverse inage just goes to her ads posted all around CT. Phone is a text app.
203-XXX-4711
P.S. Drop pics in your post in case the link goes dead plus quick reference while peeps are scrolling.
-
11-18-25 13:17 #8285DreamWalker22GuestThat's the worst. When the reliability goes, you got to cut your losses, no matter how good it was.
Originally Posted by OtisHimeros
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 16:03 #8284Senior Member

Posts: 207Jazz Jasmine Spiralling
What a shame such a smart sexy girl who loved to fuck, some trepidation with the Bad news boyfriend. Says she wants to get treatment. Does she still have the dogs? Feel bad for them. A double with her and Dahl was peak for me. Dahl stayed up. Supposedly One of her regs was going to get her going on OF and instead ripped her off. Missed opportunity for sure. I've stayed away but feel bad for her. Maybe she will egt into a program when she goes to trial. Good hunting.











Reply With Quote





