Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 368 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 5511
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5106

    Nice double wide

    Quote Originally Posted by Abn75  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again--older lady (probably 60 or so), very slim, nice, good communicator. Just north of Lansing in a reasonable mobile home community. I parked on the street in front; plenty of space. The attached pic shows the room where the action takes place and in person it looks like the photo so you can see she keeps it neat and clean. For the activity, we started with BBBJ, went to covered FS (tight) in several positions, and finished with more BBBJ / CIM--she's a swallower. Says she's moving soon--too bad, she's been a good, reliable, well priced fixture around here for many years.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/867442276670
    I've always wanted to visit her, but never seen many people post about her. Glad to know it for a while going to give her a try when your future.

  2. #5105

    Abby

    No release date, has a probable cause hearing on 12-1, $5 k bond for failure to appear on possession charge.

    Quote Originally Posted by WraithSlayer03  [View Original Post]
    Not that I could see.

  3. #5104
    Quote Originally Posted by CareBear10  [View Original Post]
    Wondering why couldn't contact her. Any release date posted?
    Not that I could see.

  4. #5103

    That sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by WraithSlayer03  [View Original Post]
    In ecj, arrested on the 15th.
    Wondering why couldn't contact her. Any release date posted?

  5. #5102
    Quote Originally Posted by PoppnU  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she's still around? Haven't seen her post in minute and doesn't respond to call or text.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/507629735554
    In ecj, arrested on the 15th.

  6. #5101

    Abby

    Anyone know if she's still around? Haven't seen her post in minute and doesn't respond to call or text.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/507629735554

  7. #5100
    Quote Originally Posted by DrCrisp  [View Original Post]
    Does she get the seal of approval?
    Oh yea, she gets the S-Tier Seal of Approval until otherwise demonstrated.

  8. #5099
    Quote Originally Posted by DrCumReturns  [View Original Post]
    I will say I have seen her probably 7 times by the point and she is one hell of a provider, one of my atf. Which is unfortunate because I suspect she will be down spiral kind of hard before too much longer. Her teeth are still intact but they have definitely worsened since I first started seeing her since her release and her habit seems to be intensifying. Soooo all yall who are curious should strike while the iron is hot.
    Does she get the seal of approval?

  9. #5098
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPops1  [View Original Post]
    Where to look for a utr in the howell Michigan area? Any help would be great?
    Just got to keep looking. Nothing yet.

  10. #5097
    Quote Originally Posted by DrCumReturns  [View Original Post]
    I will say I have seen her probably 7 times by the point and she is one hell of a provider, one of my atf. Which is unfortunate because I suspect she will be down spiral kind of hard before too much longer. Her teeth are still intact but they have definitely worsened since I first started seeing her since her release and her habit seems to be intensifying. Soooo all yall who are curious should strike while the iron is hot.
    Are her teeth getting all Methed-up? Probably won't be long by the sounds of it before she's back to shooting up again or has she already started? That's when all the crazy shit starts.

  11. #5096
    Quote Originally Posted by Junior517  [View Original Post]
    Wow this one takes forever to respond and wants 250 roses for a ss. Then add in all the rules. Rates 300 roses to 500 roses.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/570263140159
    I will say I have seen her probably 7 times by the point and she is one hell of a provider, one of my atf. Which is unfortunate because I suspect she will be down spiral kind of hard before too much longer. Her teeth are still intact but they have definitely worsened since I first started seeing her since her release and her habit seems to be intensifying. Soooo all yall who are curious should strike while the iron is hot.

  12. #5095

    Same person on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotone33  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this one? Seems new to the area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...t/507802438786
    I recognized her from a recently posted profile on the Seeking site. Seems legit, but she's a bit too far from me.

  13. #5094

    Howell area UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatUnit  [View Original Post]
    Only UTR and those are hard to find.
    Where to look for a utr in the howell Michigan area? Any help would be great?

  14. #5093
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotone33  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this one? Seems new to the area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...t/507802438786
    Someone just posted in other areas Mt. Pleasant about her and another girl. They preferred the other girl.

  15. #5092
    Anyone know anything about this one? Seems new to the area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...t/507802438786

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape