Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 19508
-
11-17-25 13:22 #16538Senior Member

Posts: 340Blue Jade, red hot Joey
I don't indulge much any more but from time to time, I'll go have some fun. I went to Blue Jade for the first time, so see what it was like there. It's clean with the typical AMP layout. Joey and Sindy was there. Sindy is a sweet and sexy girl but I wanted a wild time, so I went with Joey. No massage, just sweaty carnal fun. Her sloppy DT is top notch. I popped pretty quick since I don't get out much any more and we went no cover. I didn't plan on BBFS but she really wanted to fuck and just put it in. One pop wasn't enough for her, so we went another round which got us sweaty and lasted much longer. She has quite a bit of energy and it was just what I needed. I got my PSE fix. If / when I get that GFE urge, I'll be back to see Sindy.
-
11-17-25 13:15 #16537Senior Member

Posts: 1018
Originally Posted by TeaForAll
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Nwscout
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
I really hope you are getting BBFS from Sindy to be falling head over heals.
Originally Posted by Nwscout
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 13:10 #16536Senior Member

Posts: 541Q spa parking
There are 4 or 5 spots behind the building, and you can enter from the side door. Not sure if the back door has a buzzer or not.
Originally Posted by CorveLay
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 12:21 #16535Senior Member

Posts: 1018Where did Lucy and Tiger go?
Originally Posted by GoofyDog
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 12:16 #16534Senior Member

Posts: 1018So bummed to read there are 2 new girls at Q. Does anyone know where. Lucy and Tiger. Went.
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
I had a great upgrade with Lucy amd was looking forward. To. Tiger.
-
11-17-25 11:30 #16533Regular Member

Posts: 22Q Massage Shoreline. Feedback Needed
I am very interested in checking out the girls at Q Massage in Shoreline, but have a couple questions.
- Is there an entrance in the back of the building? I try to avoid highly public entrances if possible.
- What is the cost for a 45 min session + tip? I have been seeing $200 on this forum and just hoping to get confirmation.
Appreciate any info and feedback you have, stay safe out there fellas!
-
11-17-25 11:22 #16532Senior Member

Posts: 66New Talent at Q Massage
Well I had to go to North Seattle Sunday afternoon and stopped in to see 2 brand new girls at Q massage. Joslyn and Winter (I think that was it).
Joslyn took me and things turned out great. Her cleavage is something to behold, and she knows it. It's hard to look anywhere else, but when I did she's pretty cute, her face reminds me of Blue, but possibly a little older which frankly I appreciate. It's easier for me to click with an older woman usually than the young hotties. I don't mean she's old, but I would guess early 30's.
First she did the massage, and I should say it was a professional-quality massage. I asked her if she had formal training and she said no, but a friend of her trained her for a couple months. She was very methodical and did everything. There was a little teasing but I appreciated the attention and effort and care she showed. What is most notable was the instant she got half way down my rib cage on my right side, she immediately asked if I was hurt because she felt the muscle spasm / knot I've had there for 10 years. I've only had that happen before when I've told LMTs to focus on that area, then they can feel it. With Joslyn, she instantly recognized it and was concerned if I was hurt. That was remarkable and shows her attention level. But we're not here to talk about backpain. Massage was at least 20 minutes.
After rolling over she assaulted my face her big beautiful DD titties. She insisted they were real and had me do a thorough examination, which I did. Big DD, Soft, full, and symmetrical. They still seem TGTBT for an asian. I looked for scars, I tried feeling for scars with my tongue, and even did the motorboat thing listening for any weird acoustical signs of silicone. Nope. I ask you fellow mongers to report back on her tits and let me know if I'm wrong. I would repeat just for those tits.
Kissing. She likes DFK a lot, at least for me anyways. I suppose it's YMMV but it started off light, and then very aggressive making out. BBBJ was outstanding, CFS several position, all good. At the end she brought in the other girl, I think her name was "Winter". She did offer the duo upgrade earlier in the session which I'm going to stop doing. I can't multitask for shit. Anyways Winter was leaner and looked good too. I might try her next, but also would go see Joslyn again for sure. I think they're only here for a couple weeks so I guess I'll give myself my Christmas present early.
Definitely worth seeing.
-
11-16-25 14:49 #16531Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269JM Tiffany
I was invited to try the new girl who started today, Tiffany. I was promised a good session after a terrible one with Linda, who no longer works there. When I arrived, tiffany greeted me at the door. She's short, maybe 5'1" with a round face and round eyes, and a height weight proportional body. Not what I would say is a spinner, but definitely no "extra" there. Slightly enhanced boobies, with large hershey kiss nipples, which I LOVED. Idk if you guys are into that, but I was. She greeted me once in the room with a pull down of her top to reveal some goodies, and made out with me while I tried to retrieve my donation. My usual donation fit the bill. You all know by now that I roll in with two Benjies.
Table shower was the good JM stuff, with body to body cleansing, BBBJ preview, lots of DFK, mutual body rubbing. She even gave somewhat of a massage while showering which was a first, but was fine. She's fresh and nervous LOL. Oh, and small well kept Bush down there. Sometimes I enjoy that rather than the full shaven effect.
Once in the room she gave a decent massage using hands, arms elbows and breasts, kissing my ear and teasing down there. After some fiddling, she gave me some TUMA, which, while wasn't as thorough as say, one of the vets like Vivi or Chanel, was alright, and I was happy she incorporated that. One of the few that didn't try to get a finger in my bum, which was nice. LOL. Once she's settled in, I'm sure it'll improve. On the flip she gave some solid BBBJ. While not a crazy DT queen, she's got a soft, wet, style, so I would say it's closer to GFE BBBJ vs pse. No gagging or anything like that, and lots of little tongue tickling. I had her switch to 69 to get a taste of that kitty and boy was that good. Very clean, and seemed to enjoy my technique. On to the main event. I started with her riding me, which was great because she rode longer than 5 seconds, adjusting herself a couple of times to get some good angles. I played with those nice boobs (probably a enhanced C), and large nipples while she squatted on me. Switching to mish, I got in some deep thrusts and DFK, while also leaning down to suck on those hershey kisses. Did I mention they're awesome? Then, for my favorite posish, standing mish off the side of the table, I gave her a good pounding while squeezing those breasts and watching her squirm. Standing doggy, then table traditional doggy, where I blew in the bag. You could tell when she was watching the camera or worrying about the cover slipping off, but they were no hindrance to me. I will chalk that up to nerves since it was Day 1 and supposedly customer #1.
I would repeat. I also met the other hispanic girl, but didn't catch her name. A little taller, probably in her mid to late 30's, and very friendly. I think she has some work done but the body is a little more voluptous. She was not my style, but Tiffany's round, cute features and sweet girlfriend attitude are more attractive to me. I saw one thinner asian girl, but she also wasn't my cup of tea, looks wise. Didn't catch her name sorry.
-
11-16-25 13:10 #16530Banned Member

Posts: 62Going to get a little crowded on that cot, I'd guess. Maybe enough room for you and Sindy, but betting a lot of us had that same idea! Nice to dream about, though.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 12:59 #16529Banned Member

Posts: 994Showing up with a suitcase
I'm considering doing the same and just moving in! I'm pretty sure there is room on the cot for Sindy and me both.
Originally Posted by Nwscout
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 12:15 #16528Banned Member

Posts: 62Sindy is amazing. Joey is great also if you have time to go back. Think the slowness is because they've just opened. Love to imagine what they must have been thinking when you showed up with your suitcase! Out of rush hour access is actually pretty good from all over as it's near the intersection of a lot of major roads.
Originally Posted by TeaForAll
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 11:37 #16527Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 25Quiet spot
Both being top-tier service queens is a solid combo.
Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 02:15 #16526Senior Member

Posts: 25Sindy at Blue Jade behind Seatac
Flew into town for a quick wedding. Been seeing some reviews of this spot. Stopped by after hopping off the plane, uber'd to the bar nearby and walked over. They were a little confused when I entered with a suitcase, had me leave it in another room for safety reasons after showing them and explaining.
Had two options, an energetic girl in a pink dress with black hair (Joey? Joy) or a more mellow girl in a blue dress with brown hair (Sindy, she said it was with a S). Picked Sindy.
Shop had little colorful Christmas lights inside, and an interesting interior design with like a faux Asian-themed roof. I got a massive room with a large mirror, pretty excited, asked to wash up first, the restroom was a little small but that's not what we're here for LOL.
Sindy led with a massage, but it lasted maybe 5 minutes before her dress came off and revealed her little spinner body. Her demeanor swapped from a very gentle GND to like the Bangkok nightlife. We had all sorts of different activities, she even squirted a little bit. All-in and all-out, she had me breathing heavy trying to catch me breath at the end while she still had that big bright smile. LFK, DFK, DATY, DATO, BBBJ, CFS, CG, RCG, DG, Mish, picking her up, squirting it was all there. During the entire event, no other monger came in, suspect it's due to the fact that it's near the airport and nobody lives driving near an airport.
5'2-ish, lean spinner, brown hair with bangs.
Thought she was Thai, but I heard her speaking Mandarin. She has that really big and bright Thai smile, but think I saw a monger say she was half.
Whatever doesn't matter, she's a sweetheart (until the fun starts then she a complete vixen).
Face: 4.
Body: 4.
Personality: 5.
Service: 5.
All-in-all recommend Sindy. Other seemed like she'd be fun too, she was a little smaller than Sindy but full of energy and laughs. Considering stopping by before my flight out since it's so close.
-
11-15-25 23:34 #16525Senior Member

Posts: 26Q parking
Thank you.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
Can anyone comment on parking availability behind the building or on other discreet parking spots nearby or approaches to this spot? I know some guys don't care, but I avoid high profile entrances / exits.
-
11-15-25 17:19 #16524Senior Member

Posts: 285Yeah, I will share it here if I find someone. I have only met 3 girls this year who took my dick down their throat like a champ.
Originally Posted by ItalianGuy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




