Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 40013
-
11-17-25 16:35 #37853Banned Member

Posts: 171It's her trust me to check her out she is leaving soon
She is leaving soon and for a few extra $$ she will let you take pics trust me she is the girl in the picture and has zero gag reflex I'm 9" not bragging and she handles it like it's 3".
Originally Posted by Dinosaur9
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 16:35 #37852Regular Member

Posts: 24Yuki at 50-50 spa
Hey all,
I don't write too many reviews, but I saw Yuki (I'm pretty sure its the same as all of the other posters) about a week and a half ago at 5050 and I can confirm that she does dress comfy and not provocative, but super fit. Manmades for sure, smaller booty but still very cute. Probably early 40's? I only got clothed L1 but she does the best L1 I've ever gotten. While on your stomach she will pull your dick out from under you and massage it and your prostate via gooch for a bit and it feels heavenly. She'll then have you flip and she will ask if you want an internal prostate massage with L1. She also offered body-2-body massage, but that was extra (60 if I remember). I blew like a tank from the p-spot massage and L1. She was super good. Only critique is she can be a bit rough at times on the dickbut it was memorable LOL.
Overall it was 160 for 1 hr of massage and L1 + pspot massage.
-
11-17-25 16:24 #37851Senior Member

Posts: 1605Salome at Ya spa
I went to see Salome at the spa on Lawrence across from the McDonalds. I will agree with previous posters that she is attractive with amazing breasts and a butt that is two hands worthy. She let me fondle those breasts but would not let me suck those nipples. No go on the DATY as well.
I've been to that place a few times, usually based on a report on here, but I've always found the experience to be lacking. Booker texted me that it was 70/ ht plus tip. She asked for $200 total in the room. I was in and out in 30 minutes. 15 minute soft touch massage. Flip and she got naked. CBJ, standing mish and then cowgirl. She knows her cowgirl. I let go after a minute of that.
Doorbell rang twice while there and I could hear bodies sleeping on either side of my room when I left.
She goes back to NYC in one week.
-
11-17-25 15:50 #37850Senior Member

Posts: 87Is she an ex pornstar or something? Where is this from LOL.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 14:59 #37849Senior Member

Posts: 561Earth
Nice! Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 14:50 #37848Senior Member

Posts: 54I like both.
Originally Posted by JohnBoyJohnny
[View Original Post]
Tina is my go to at enjoy life.
Cici at new hope. She's alder but nice body!
-
11-17-25 13:50 #37847Senior Member

Posts: 194Yuki
100%. I think that the two Yuki followers who wrote more than half of her reviews on Rub*aps. C** about the four places that I know she has worked at have now moved here to continue her praises.
Having said that, she's a B- for the hobby IMO.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 11:13 #37846Banned Member

Posts: 171Here is a pic of her in action
Pic of her in action.
Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 10:48 #37845Senior Member

Posts: 376Earth Chi doesn't post real pictures.
Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 10:30 #37844Senior Member

Posts: 148Princess Thai Inside scoop
Anyone have the inside scoop of what happened at princess Thai and why it is shut down right now? Also any other recommendations for a solid L1 spot and provider, I always thought that was a good one for hot girls combined with a good massage. Happy to share intel back.
-
11-16-25 21:27 #37843Senior Member

Posts: 59Carolina Princess Latina
Does anyone know what happened to her or if she is now working at another spa?
-
11-16-25 18:04 #37842Senior Member

Posts: 561Earth
Website just has masseuse #1, #2, etc. Who's who? Who's Alisa?
Originally Posted by BillStuart
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 15:25 #37841Regular Member

Posts: 1750XX West Diversy
Anyone been here? I am tired what is on Listcrawal, Adultsearch, Tryst, and Callescort; Too much cash for minimal safety and quality.
Also, how much $ in % goes to the girls? Any comments will be helpful.
-
11-16-25 14:34 #37840Senior Member

Posts: 183Plenty of street parking. Shouldn't be an issue.
Originally Posted by AzulSol
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 18:49 #37839Senior Member

Posts: 137Alisa.
Perfect. I will head down next week. And thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
Hopefully the lineup stays the same. Or at least Alisa does.
BS Out.












Reply With Quote




