Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 40020
-
11-14-25 14:19 #37830Senior Member

Posts: 626Old girl at Beijing was Linda. I liked her. But she disappeared. Anyone know where she is at now? That location was remodeled as a beauty spa / haircut. But I think they went under since that location is really weird. The girl that is currently there is Lisa who used to work at the Montrose location base on another monger.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 13:48 #37829Senior Member

Posts: 414Beauty Rose Spa
I was reviewing a few ads and came across this one:
https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3725471
I sent an inquiry to the number in the ad and surprisingly the number shows up linked to Beauty Rose spa in Montrose. The location that I was given is an older location that was previously Beijing spa that I know was undergoing renovation last year. The ad also says new management. Does anybody know if this new spa is actually new management that is associated with Beauty rose? Or just a renovated Beijing? The text response I received also gave me a different more open menu whereas the old Beijing wasn't so forthcoming in services when I visited before. Curious since I wasn't really a fan of the masseuse that was a mainstay at Beijing and if it's new girls there I'd be interested. Just shooting this out there for some intel before checking it out regardless.
-
11-14-25 12:48 #37828Regular Member

Posts: 23Will be visiting tonight. How is parking situation? I normally monger in the suburbs.
Originally Posted by FellowMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 09:43 #37827Banned Member

Posts: 171Couple Cute Girls at The Earth Chi
Couple cute girls at The Earth Chi. Alisa has great BBBJ skills and for an extra $20 she will catch it and she can handle big dicks no problem.
Originally Posted by BillStuart
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 21:55 #37826Senior Member

Posts: 183Salome ya spa
Idk how to spell her name and I've reviewed her before, but 3838 ya spa, the latina there Salome? She said she's there still sometime next week before she goes back to NY. Big tits. Bigger ass. 150 all in cfs CBJ. Well worth it.
-
11-13-25 20:14 #37825Senior Member

Posts: 137Quick fix.
I just found out I have to be in Bridgeport tomorrow at 11:00. So. I'm thinking about a 9:00 FS massage before my meeting.
BBBJ a requirement. Don't need super young, but 30's / early 40's and good shape.
Prefer a walk in AMP. But would consider an apartment.
Thanks in advance and PMs are fine.
-
11-13-25 12:56 #37824Senior Member

Posts: 45New Life vs Enjoy Life
Which do you recommend for the best massage and L1? I prefer bigger boobs. If anyone has any other ideas in mind, please message me their favorites!
-
11-13-25 00:12 #37823Senior Member

Posts: 131Thanks. I'm going to stay away from that place.
Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 00:12 #37822Senior Member

Posts: 131Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by CakeLover13
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 16:28 #37821Senior Member

Posts: 561Irene's
Years ago it was a good spot. Hottest masseuse Nina retired, and she only provided action for old time customers anyway. The others were known to tease for tips but that was it. Then it became a problematic bait and switch shop. On my last visit a year or two back I got ripped off for $100 and threatened with police when I objected. And I'm just a L1 guy. Give me a good massage, a good hand job and I'm happy. Stay the fuck far away from that place.
Originally Posted by Dtbj69
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 15:14 #37820Senior Member

Posts: 26Crystal from W. River?
Hi,
Anyone know what happened to Chrystal (SP?) from W. River? She was great but seems to have disappeared. Feel free to PM me.
-
11-12-25 07:28 #37819Senior Member

Posts: 324I haven't been there in years, but when I did, it was self service only, not even a little help. Good luck report back if you have any success.
Originally Posted by Dtbj69
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 18:35 #37818Senior Member

Posts: 131Just L1 finish?
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
Anyone know if the othere girls offer L2?
-
11-11-25 18:01 #37817Senior Member

Posts: 377Yuki 50-50
Saw Yuki at 50-50 spa based on all the reviews here. She's fantastic. Tight body. Great at what she does.
-
11-11-25 17:57 #37816Senior Member

Posts: 131Irenes's harlem / touhy
Anyone been there recently?
Services available or is it legit only?











Reply With Quote






