Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 37633
-
11-17-25 19:54 #35563Senior Member

Posts: 25Good Vibrations?
Just became aware of a new place called Good vibrations, on Franklin in Southfield. Any one had a chance to check this place out?
-
11-17-25 13:50 #35562Senior Member

Posts: 929Got to know
You hopefully did not go to an AMP while your son was working next door?
Originally Posted by FourTwentyFors
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 13:43 #35561Senior Member

Posts: 929Sunshine vs Sunlight
In case everyone is as confused as I am. On google, there is a Sunshine Spa at Orchard Lake and Telegraph. There is a Sunlight Massage on grand river in Novi. The problem is, Sunlight Massage has chosen to advertise as Sunshine on stg.
Originally Posted by Giraffe116
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 13:31 #35560Senior Member

Posts: 309Guams not guards word changed when hit send.
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 13:30 #35559Senior Member

Posts: 309Hi Guam was that on Eurkea or off Dix / Toledo rd. There is or was two guards in southgate.
Originally Posted by HokkaDokka
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 13:18 #35558Senior Member

Posts: 90No Fun at Sunshine
https://skipthegames.com/posts/novi-...m/174617229426
Stopped at Sunshine Sunday morning to see if Lisa was working. There was a mamasan there that took my money for a 30 minute massage. Asked for Lisa but was told no Lisa. Got undressed and a very cute woman entered the room. I laid down and she covered me with a towel. She proceeded to give me a very good medium pressure massage. About 10 minutes in I did the leg rub to let her know what I was interested in. She didn't move away and I was thinking game on. She had absolutely no English skills at all. At the flip she continued the massage. No teasing whatever. Finally before the time was up I took her hand and put it on junior. She pulled away and said no Lisa hands. She then signaled that my time was up. I got dressed and gave her a $10 tip for the good massage. Won't be stopping there again.
-
11-17-25 12:52 #35557Senior Member

Posts: 212Even if.
Even if the menu prices are out of my willing range, I might escalate to make an appointment just to see if the request for a deposit comes next. Deposits are always, always a del breaker and big red flag that the provider is really a scam.
Originally Posted by AMG2023
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 10:44 #35556Banned Member

Posts: 58Big rack in Southfield
The certificate is expired and was probably discarded. Some scammer with a low IQ entered the fake name Sandra but forgot the body of the text. It referred to Rachel.
Originally Posted by Golfnut1913
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 10:36 #35555Banned Member

Posts: 58Imani
She replies with a fancy menu. Very expensive.
Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 10:19 #35554Senior Member

Posts: 120Reached out today
I'll let you know what I find out.
Originally Posted by Golfnut1913
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 09:40 #35553Senior Member

Posts: 124Anyone seen her, wow look at that rack
-
11-17-25 09:16 #35552Senior Member

Posts: 212AI or ESL
The language in the ad seems like Artificial Intelligence or English as a second language. You'll find out as soon as she asks for a deposit.
Originally Posted by FoggyDew
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 09:12 #35551Senior Member

Posts: 150Intrigueing in Macob County
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/h...895593520.html
With Umi in Romeo off the list, could an indy provider like this do the trick? Anyone try Imani yet?
-
11-17-25 08:31 #35550Senior Member

Posts: 487There's an art to disagreeing without being disagreeable.
Originally Posted by Timberwolf
[View Original Post]
I don't know how you'd expect to get anything other than mechanical service (at best) from someone that you've pissed off.
-
11-17-25 07:33 #35549Regular Member

Posts: 10Info on Kira
Any information on Kira would be greatly appreciated. PM me please.
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3591137










Reply With Quote




