Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 7582
-
11-17-25 11:17 #7087Regular Member

Posts: 24Jade
Anyone tried Jade? Any positive reviews here please?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...896390226.html
-
11-16-25 20:59 #7086Senior Member

Posts: 70Cris
She's also on the cuddle sites. She has one helluva tease and finish. Very sensual.
Originally Posted by RonRonFlorida
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 09:23 #7085Senior Member

Posts: 176AMP on 434 Longwood
So that means an L3 upgrade is just $10 more than her weight, right? I've been looking for that very same deal on a spinner, but I haven't had any luck.
Originally Posted by MSheeran
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 09:00 #7084Senior Member

Posts: 66I've tried to see her twice. Both times Coms were horrible and was unable to get an appointment.
Originally Posted by Chunky1234
[View Original Post]
quoted $180 for the hr
located on fern creek near Michigan.
Sent me another photo without me asking. Could be a very fun time if she didn't flake.
-
11-12-25 08:58 #7083Senior Member

Posts: 165Massage menu is limited (L1) until she knows you much, much better. But it's a Hell of an L1. She knows what she's doing. She used to have a tantra option. YMMV. She's typically very responsive via text.
Originally Posted by RonRonFlorida
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 00:14 #7082Regular Member

Posts: 10Angie
Has anyone seen this one?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...892237539.html
-
11-06-25 20:22 #7081Senior Member

Posts: 39Lili
In this dream was sweet and nice no rush and we laughed a lot told me to bring more Mario coins Gave small preview.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-25 11:43 #7080Senior Member

Posts: 53Damage and menu for Cris?
I've seen her ad and she has been reviewed just curious as to what her menu and prices are. TIA.
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...893606425.html
-
11-04-25 19:55 #7079Senior Member

Posts: 46Ana-CL ad
I tried Ana for manscaping services. She was pretty quick but good overall shave. But was not able to leave happy. Has anyone else tried her? She posts alot on CL but never shows any face pics.
She has a nice body and very fit but dresses too professional in my opinion. Just sharing my feedback and see if anyone else has tried her? She is in Hunter's Creek area. See link below:
https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...893430743.html
-
11-04-25 19:08 #7078Senior Member

Posts: 156AMP on 434 Longwood
Correct on the math. She wears the extra pounds well, but her belly is a little big. I would guess 5'4" and 150 ish.
Originally Posted by BigCocoa
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 11:43 #7077Senior Member

Posts: 173Overpriced
She has GPS, as do the rest of the latinas that work there. They all started out at Cozy and Green Jade and then moved on to do their own thing. I won't go back. Plus, no shower and they all use a ton of oil, no matter if you ask them not to.
Originally Posted by FireBreather
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 10:34 #7076Senior Member

Posts: 257Been there won't do that again
OVerpriced IMO.
Originally Posted by FireBreather
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-25 10:08 #7075Senior Member

Posts: 168Has Anyone Been?
She looks cute. Has anyone been here?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...893121024.html
-
11-03-25 06:58 #7074Senior Member

Posts: 137Just checking my math her.
$80 - for 1 hour door.
$160 - L3 upgrade.
$240 - total.
Thanks for TOFTT. How chubby was shE, I am asking for friend who loves a thick lady.
Stay Safe.
BC.
Originally Posted by MSheeran
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-25 19:05 #7073Senior Member

Posts: 156New AMP 434 Longwood / Altamonte
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...892909652.html
434 north of 436, s. Of Sand lake, across from Breuster ice cream. I walk in and meet Mina, a chubby young asian (about 25 - 30) dressed in yoga pants and t-shirt. Her Face is a 6/10. The place is spartan inside and I didn't see any other girls or mammasan. . 8 for the hour. Massage was decent but nothing special. She did have one cool trick where she gets on the table, straddles my head and rubs down the back while grinding on my scalp. No tease before the flip. I flip and ask for boom boom, another $. 6. She has no routine, no game and no personality. But I go for doggy and her tight wet pussy had me filling the bag quickly. Not a repeat for me. I asked if she rotates to other spas and she said no.










Reply With Quote






