Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 13937
-
11-18-25 22:22 #12917Senior Member

Posts: 334Maryland for the win
If I do this, I'll be sure to leave a report. Thanks for the tip. This just might be the thing I do. Mongering ain't easy in Las Vegas. Yeesh.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 16:41 #12916Senior Member

Posts: 80Open menu?
Originally Posted by BigEasy1111
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 15:29 #12915Senior Member

Posts: 1906That AMP spot on Maryland
Yes it'll be tough to find something decent for 300-400 range that's near your hotel.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
If you can cab it during the day, try out this spot. And look they're on Maryland. You're from Maryland. It's meant to be.
https://asian.massagepg.com/
About 10-11 miles, most likely 20 minutes cab ride.
300 all in for the hour, table shower included.
-
11-18-25 14:31 #12914Senior Member

Posts: 350Tough price range your in. Maybe try one of the Asian agencies.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 13:53 #12913Senior Member

Posts: 130Do your homework before you arrive
No, Vegas is a tough place to monger. High prices, 10 x the scams, women only interested in the quick score, poor service due to no repeat business. Just a few reasons. Worse on list is the casino gal or strip stroller. Get young the room, get your, money, get you out asap. Agencies big upsellers: once in room and have your $ tell you anything more than a nude shiwnis extra. Different sites. Give different results. But they are the best. First, figure what you are looking for: body, type, face and hair, race, etc. Then read thru them all, including this one. DM the guys posting and then decide from there. If you do your homework and have a price range 300-500, you should do well. Just like back home, check it out and trust your instincts. DM with simple questions.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 13:32 #12912Senior Member

Posts: 70Harrah's Hoptel Bars
Stay away from the hotel bars, you're setting yourself up for major disappointment.
Budget about five, and you can find something you'll enjoy. Three or four isn't realistic these days.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 11:18 #12911Senior Member

Posts: 334I think I can answer my own questions
From what I can tell from the forum, it's pretty unsafe with scammers. Even in Maryland, I've opted to use AMPs more than anything. That said, does anyone know of AMP's near Harrahs?
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 21:11 #12910Senior Member

Posts: 334Visitor Advice
Can anyone offer some visitor advice. It seems Las Vegas is the easiest place in the world to be a monger, but here's what I'm dealing with.
1. Going there for a tech convention and will be there from Nov 30 to 12/5.
2. Staying at Harrahs.
3. I'll be with tons of work people, so I won't really be able to get out on my own, easily.
4. I'm not looking for some extravagant experience. Just a good time for an hour. . . . for around 300 . . maybe 400.
5. I could do stuff during the day. . Does that make things any easier?
6. Are there enough options at Harrah's bars that I'll be able to find something within my price range?
-
11-16-25 19:26 #12909Senior Member

Posts: 303Yea, she was very responsive to me. Cool girl. Vibe was good and service was good. I would repeat but yes definitely skinny and small tits but a good time all around. She's also open for more for the right price.
Originally Posted by WhiteBear20
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 10:28 #12908Senior Member

Posts: 29I can vouch she exists and eventually responded. Saw her yesterday. Skinny is an understatement, so make sure that's your thing.
Originally Posted by Charm22
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 02:07 #12907Regular Member

Posts: 2Was the service bad or just the looks?
Originally Posted by JAB1357
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 14:23 #12906Senior Member

Posts: 80Same here, sent a message with no reply.
Originally Posted by PoppaCherry
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 12:05 #12905Senior Member

Posts: 110No reply
Contacted twice since you sent info, never replied.
Originally Posted by Night234
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 11:02 #12904Senior Member

Posts: 299Spinner 25 tivoli village
She asked me to bump as she needs to move out soon. Blonde. Tiny tits. No GFE no BBFS. But open minded to kinks.
Originally Posted by Night234
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 23:04 #12903Senior Member

Posts: 32Any info
Any info on this lady:
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-214f1d9752d3
Appreciated fellas.












Reply With Quote





