Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 5067
-
11-22-25 20:48 #4827Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Water dirt air and
I am sure that you will get more benefit burning your money than giving a deposit.
Originally Posted by CocaCvs
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 16:51 #4826Senior Member

Posts: 166Tryst escort deposit
Been a while since I've used escort. Browsing through tryst seems like many ask for deposit. I have heard many stories of girls stealing deposits.
I was wondering how many of you actually put a deposit, and how many of you decline? The ones that decline, how many escorts insist, and how many are okay going with your request not to put a deposit.
-
11-22-25 08:50 #4825Senior Member

Posts: 98Lucy Flawless
Has anyone seen Lucy Flawless.
https://tryst.link/escort/flawlesslucy
-
11-20-25 15:49 #4824Senior Member

Posts: 96Client based forums
Anyone know of client based forums that still exist, where us mongerers / degenerates can post with some specifics and providers come to us?
Kinda like Craigslist from back in the day but without all the trolls?
-
11-20-25 09:11 #4823Senior Member

Posts: 746Link please.
I am glad you had a good session, but this post is not helpful to others without a link because you cannot publicly post phone numbers. Can you please provide a link? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Brandon232
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 07:57 #4822Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 23Asian Girl XinYu
Was on holiday, and travelled to Los Angeles. All of a sudden, I have the urge and browsed through the web and found a website with a lot of Asian girl, mostly from China.
There is this girl named XinYu, and her photo instantly caught my eye. So I made an appointment with the number provided.
XinYu is very young and pretty. Her body is youthful. Boobs are great and firm. All natural.
She can't speak a lot of English but is super friendly.
The GFE was great and we had a lot of fun together.
Too bad, she doesn't provide BBFS but I still enjoyed the way she rides. Very skillful.
Look 9/10 (She is my type).
Service 8/10.
GFE 8/10.
If you want to have a fun and young Asian girl, XinYu is your choice in Los Angeles.
Her contact: 626380XXXX.
-
11-17-25 10:35 #4821Senior Member

Posts: 256There are a bunch of hot girls for that price for massage on PD. Makes me suspectious.
Originally Posted by TheFedmm
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 22:20 #4820Senior Member

Posts: 238Um, yeah.
Same here, I kinda doubt the veracity of this post and the pictures.
Originally Posted by Opi7001
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 22:17 #4819Senior Member

Posts: 188Looks interesting but the telegram and whatsapp stuff makes me think its a scam and you'll be talking to someone from a different country.
Originally Posted by TheArchitect
[View Original Post]
Edit: yeah its a scam 99%. i texted. didnt communicate like any escort ive ever talked to. listed prices in euros. and finally asked for a deposit first
-
11-16-25 18:48 #4818Senior Member

Posts: 122Hottygirl_Alice
Add says no oral or FS, is BBBJCIM extra to her quoted price? Is that discussed via text?
Originally Posted by TheArchitect
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 15:28 #4817Senior Member

Posts: 96https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ottygirl_Alice
Originally Posted by Socal2021
[View Original Post]
She's legit, nice BBBJCIM.
Let us know about your encounter, she looks promising.
-
11-16-25 15:21 #4816Senior Member

Posts: 96EA / Listcrawler White Girl
Anyone taken this girl for a spin? She's one of very few girls on listcrawler that either need a paperbag over their head or weigh twice as much as me. Listed services look pretty good, but I'm guessing a bait and switch.
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/losangeles/196720340#
-
11-16-25 13:44 #4815JoyBoy70Guest
Try Hx?
She pops up every so often on Hx. Petite Carly is her handle there.
Originally Posted by ThePunisher50
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 19:40 #4814Senior Member

Posts: 36https://tryst.link/escort/misschloebunny
Seeing her in two weeks, I'm between Atlanta and LA has anyone seen this beauty? If so pm would be great.
I have some LA providers we can swap for other providers mongers are willing to tell me about to try.
Thanks!
-
11-07-25 16:40 #4813Senior Member

Posts: 935Re: deposit
I just posted to another monger in San Diego asking about sending a deposit.
Originally Posted by TheArchitect
[View Original Post]
I wouldn't send a deposit, nonetheless if you decide to go ahead with it, in case if works for you, let us know since her pixs are pretty hot.
Just my 02 cents.
Mondo.










Reply With Quote





