Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 825 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 593 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 12374
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10994
    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the dark dank looking place. Its behind some chain link fencing to keep the homeless shits out. But the sign on the back and front is Massage. On the front door it says enter thru the back.

    Any good reports on this place. It seems like a few places in the International Dist in Seattle. Where you could get the works next to the sacks of rice for the restrauant you were next too. Oh the good seattle times.

    Thanks all Finally a bit of sun.
    It used to be part of the same group that was across from hong phat at on 82nd, and the place at 145th and division, and the happy place in vancouver. But now I believe there are different owners. Sorry I do not have an update of what it's like now but I'm sure you can get everything you want.

  2. #10993

    On Division 200 feet east of 122nd

    I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the dark dank looking place. Its behind some chain link fencing to keep the homeless shits out. But the sign on the back and front is Massage. On the front door it says enter thru the back.

    Any good reports on this place. It seems like a few places in the International Dist in Seattle. Where you could get the works next to the sacks of rice for the restrauant you were next too. Oh the good seattle times.

    Thanks all Finally a bit of sun.

  3. #10992
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceCave  [View Original Post]
    Love spa has a new girl Lena! I've seen her before and am so glad she is here at Love Spa now cause she is a must see babe.

    She's like 5'3", 105 lbs or so, dark black hair that reaches her natural D cup rack. Thin skinny frame and some of the best kitty I've ever smashed. CFS, BBBJ, and DFK on the menu. Made an appointment with her as soon as I could! Highly recommend doing the same so you don't have to wait and deal with scheduling issues!
    I recommend review this account's posting history and maybe take these reports with rather a large grain of salt.

  4. #10991
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 93

    Lena

    Love spa has a new girl Lena! I've seen her before and am so glad she is here at Love Spa now cause she is a must see babe.

    She's like 5'3", 105 lbs or so, dark black hair that reaches her natural D cup rack. Thin skinny frame and some of the best kitty I've ever smashed. CFS, BBBJ, and DFK on the menu. Made an appointment with her as soon as I could! Highly recommend doing the same so you don't have to wait and deal with scheduling issues!

  5. #10990

    Gina at Beauty Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Dexxzy  [View Original Post]
    Korean Foot Massage / Baoju, or whatever people are referring to. Saw Amy. Recommend if you like petite 30's girl (decent T but not much A) with good service. There was another girl but didn't get to see them because they were servicing someone else.

    Beauty on Stark. Saw Mimi again from my previous post, definitely reiterate my recommendation. However, she is not a morning person so if you stop by in the morning you may miss her, but she appears to be staying longer term. The downside seems to be the consistency of service from the other girls. The previous girl, Selene, while young and a decent looker, only provided translated language lesson for me.
    Selena was young and pretty but. There are better options out there.

    After reading the other review here, I decided to stop by and was delighted to see they had a rotation.

    This one is quite handsy, like an excited puppy that's trying to tug your arm to go play fetch. Hardbody and thin, got a decent rack for a perfect frame.

    If you're looking to just lay back and let a feisty girl have her way with you, I'd highly recommend.

  6. #10989
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    This agency is downtown and advertised OC.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...92%8B.3165653/

    Never used them.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...%8Bpdx.643445/#xfmgMedia.
    I believe that's 'Osaka' Spa located in downtown. They advertised having Japanese girls once upon a time, got a older lady with some ridiculous bolt-ons instead.

  7. #10988

    Zen

    Quote Originally Posted by JustGoingBy  [View Original Post]
    I've heard this location give good massages along with a bit of extra, I was wondering what is a good amount to pay? 1. 5, 2? Plus I've heard from Angela at Cornell, is she around, last I read she was away.
    I have gone to Zen for sore back and muscles more than once and Leah pouts until I give in on HE.

  8. #10987

    Vancouver mini recon

    Stopped by Kiki, Happy, ( both on same road) then Pink, and Sunny. Those last two on Mill Plain . Only met one girl at each shop but all were attractive choices. I didn't have time to make an appointment but any of them seemed plenty acceptable. The woman at pink was late 30s I'm guessing but was looking busty and sexy in her little red outfit. Again any of the four shops had at least one attractive choice.

    On the way home also stop by the place at 92nd and Foster met an attractive lady named Jenny. I may go back when I have more time to check her out, interested to hear from anyone else that has tried her.

  9. #10986
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1003
    Any one know how these girls look and perform compared to say Candy, Baoju, Jenye?

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    This agency is downtown and advertised OC.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...92%8B.3165653/

    Never used them.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...%8Bpdx.643445/#xfmgMedia.

  10. #10985
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleMassage  [View Original Post]
    Guys, are there any recommendations on an outcall massage / body rub to my room in a nicer PDX hotel very close to the airport?

    It seriously can be any type of "ending" as long as it is at a minimum a "happy" one or more than that.

    Obviously the more is preferred but I am also rate conscious and as well as I am not into the heavier ladies at all.

    I prefer Asians but will consider all.

    Thanks. You can also PM me.
    This agency is downtown and advertised OC.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...92%8B.3165653/

    Never used them.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...%8Bpdx.643445/#xfmgMedia.

  11. #10984
    Korean Foot Massage / Baoju, or whatever people are referring to. Saw Amy. Recommend if you like petite 30's girl (decent T but not much A) with good service. There was another girl but didn't get to see them because they were servicing someone else.

    Beauty on Stark. Saw Mimi again from my previous post, definitely reiterate my recommendation. However, she is not a morning person so if you stop by in the morning you may miss her, but she appears to be staying longer term. The downside seems to be the consistency of service from the other girls. The previous girl, Selene, while young and a decent looker, only provided translated language lesson for me.

  12. #10983
    Guys, are there any recommendations on an outcall massage / body rub to my room in a nicer PDX hotel very close to the airport?

    It seriously can be any type of "ending" as long as it is at a minimum a "happy" one or more than that.

    Obviously the more is preferred but I am also rate conscious and as well as I am NOT into the heavier ladies at all.

    I prefer Asians but will consider all.

    Thanks. You can also PM me.

  13. #10982

    Zen near 99 ranch

    I've heard this location give good massages along with a bit of extra, I was wondering what is a good amount to pay? 1. 5, 2? Plus I've heard from Angela at Cornell, is she around, last I read she was away.

  14. #10981

    Beauty / Gina

    I have pretty low expectations after an unlucky string of experiences here and there.

    Stopped by Azure Spa and didn't find anything too exciting. Passed up Jinye Spa after a family decided to crowd around.

    The entrance. Was about to call it quits until I rounded my trip back at Beauty on Stark. I'm not sure if the tire shop next door purposefully puts all these potholes in the road for more business or not.

    Greeted by the usual annoying welcome notification, she came out of a room walking towards me with both hands tying up the back of her hair. There was absolutely no hiding her C cups through that skin tight nightdress. Like straight out of those plumber videos when the tenant can't afford to pay. Unfortunately I was only met with a handhold into a room. After settling down and getting a good look at her, she reminds me of that cute local bartender girl. Outgoing fiery attitude and probably crazy in bed.

    I didn't want to risk negotiating and getting turned away, so I inflated the donation.

    Back massage? GREAT. Massage after the flip? Nonexistent.

    With my eyes closed, all I heard was the dress drop, slop top.

    She did not hold back. Neither did I in 3 other fun positions.

    Go find Gina the gem. Worth every drop, literally.

  15. #10980

    Candy Joy

    The place on Holgate. Went earlier this week, got Joy. Hard to guess her age, maybe 25-30? Not sure if photo is accurate, it may be the way her head it tilted and the way she is smiling. I thought her face was very cute, not a typical Chinese looking girl, but I liked it. I'll put it in the different is good category. She's very petite thin limbs large bolt ons that stick out in a fun way. Got my face wet, she is shaved, seem to be enjoying yourself but not sure if she was embellishing her moans and complements. That usually bugs me but I didn't care, I just rolled with it and enjoyed the experience. So, not faking, just enhanced moans, if you will. Got lfk with some occasional tongue action. Also received uncovered oral and covered Main event. I enjoyed a strong finish while looking at her face and boobs. I would see her again, but it's my understanding that she's leaving this weekend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape