Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 493 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 7390
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7000
    Quote Originally Posted by Jafo1970  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers, I TOFTT and decided to try a oldie, but now not so goodie.

    She is the resident Bellview poster (now hustling along 484/75) who, years ago I saw and had a bit of excitement left.

    Well, those days are long gone and she is a non energetic waste of time. I used this photo from her profiles because its the most accurate representation of how she is during a date.

    There's no doubt she's been in the business for some time and her lack of enthusiasm shows she has checked out.

    She's lowering her QV to $40 because she's scraping by for room rent at the slotell on 484. Trust me when I say for $40, you don't get what you expect in return. There's no MOJO given and Jr didn't even want to pop up for a 15 min revival. I'd see pink trailer Amy 3 x's over before another shot with this one. At least Amy has the want to make a visit enjoyable.

    This one need to pack up the trade or relocate to somewhere completely different. Her well has dried up (pun intended) in the Ocala area.
    She definitely has gone downhill. She's all belly now and no energy.

  2. #6999

    Thank you

    Thanks for the information.

    Quote Originally Posted by OcalaRed  [View Original Post]
    She comes back like the plague. She is a world class scammer and would recommend staying away. Also has no teeth and doesn't look anything like her pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...s/774826808721

  3. #6998

    Her again!

    Quote Originally Posted by OcalaRed  [View Original Post]
    She comes back like the plague. She is a world class scammer and would recommend staying away. Also has no teeth and doesn't look anything like her pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...s/774826808721
    I like how her age has stayed 28 years old for the last 6 years, likely longer. She had that green shirt photo 6 years ago also. I first saw her ad when she was in NC about 6 years ago.

    I tried hooking up with her back then because she was close to me but she couldn't convince me to close the deal. Red flags likely came up. I wonder if she and her handler move from city to city because the mongers use these boards to communicate.

    I often check talent in certain cities I like to or would like to visit and keep an eye out for roving ripoff artists as I check which providers are available regularly with good reviews.

  4. #6997
    Quote Originally Posted by OcalaRed  [View Original Post]
    She comes back like the plague. She is a world class scammer and would recommend staying away. Also has no teeth and doesn't look anything like her pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...s/774826808721
    I can't believe she is back. I also can't believe that she is still living after ripping everyone off. One of these day's she is going to rip off the wrong person and disappear for ever.

  5. #6996

    Noelle is back. Avoid

    She comes back like the plague. She is a world class scammer and would recommend staying away. Also has no teeth and doesn't look anything like her pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...s/774826808721

  6. #6995

    Deposit = Scam please repeat 1,000,000 times.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialOne8  [View Original Post]
    JP, sorry to read about your expensive lost endeavor, but this should serve as an example to EVERY hobbyist why you NEVER provide deposits, NEVER, EVER!

    My second bit of advice to you would be to consider hitting one of the MANY AMPs throughout the Tri-county area. Most have decent reviews, the girls are (in most cases) attractive and accommodating to your wishes, provided you are willing to make the investment. It may not be the perfect venue for privacy, but almost all are run by the Chinese mob, and one thing you can be assured of, the Mafia ALWAYS provides the best and safest service. In a pinch (Like the blue ball syndrome you were suffering from that night) I can assure you that you would have left such an experience from an AMP quite happy; perhaps even happier than you would have gotten from a lot of the low-rent talent that currently posts on STG. Besides, when was the last time you got one of these providers to give you a really GOOD shower leading up to the main event? Yeah brother, you get a great table shower, a good massage and FS for not much more than what these hustlers are charging for a Hhr of their time. For about two Uncle Bens (a little more if you want GFE) you get all of what I have just described over the course of an hour. Once you are more than just relaxed, you are helped when getting dressed, then are happily escorted to the door, kissed sweetly goodbye with a wink signaling she hopes to see you again.

    Like I said, when was the last time one of these low-renters made you feel GOOD. There are REAL providers out there, but they are in high-demand, so when you can't connect with one of those, an AMP fills the need better than just okay. Don't take my word for it, read all the reviews from Jacksonville to Orlando, some of which are right here in the Ocala / Villages / Leesburg and even Gainesville communities.

    As the saying has gone for decades now. Just RTFF! (Read the fucking forum!

    SO-8.
    Deposit = Scam please repeat 1,000,000 times.

  7. #6994

    Dang, sorry bro

    JP, sorry to read about your expensive lost endeavor, but this should serve as an example to EVERY hobbyist why you NEVER provide deposits, NEVER, EVER!

    My second bit of advice to you would be to consider hitting one of the MANY AMPs throughout the Tri-county area. Most have decent reviews, the girls are (in most cases) attractive and accommodating to your wishes, provided you are willing to make the investment. It may not be the perfect venue for privacy, but almost all are run by the Chinese mob, and one thing you can be assured of, the Mafia ALWAYS provides the best and safest service. In a pinch (Like the blue ball syndrome you were suffering from that night) I can assure you that you would have left such an experience from an AMP quite happy; perhaps even happier than you would have gotten from a lot of the low-rent talent that currently posts on STG. Besides, when was the last time you got one of these providers to give you a really GOOD shower leading up to the main event? Yeah brother, you get a great table shower, a good massage and FS for not much more than what these hustlers are charging for a Hhr of their time. For about two Uncle Bens (a little more if you want GFE) you get all of what I have just described over the course of an hour. Once you are more than just relaxed, you are helped when getting dressed, then are happily escorted to the door, kissed sweetly goodbye with a wink signaling she hopes to see you again.

    Like I said, when was the last time one of these low-renters made you feel GOOD. There are REAL providers out there, but they are in high-demand, so when you can't connect with one of those, an AMP fills the need better than just okay. Don't take my word for it, read all the reviews from Jacksonville to Orlando, some of which are right here in the Ocala / Villages / Leesburg and even Gainesville communities.

    As the saying has gone for decades now. Just RTFF! (Read the fucking forum!

    SO-8.

    Quote Originally Posted by JeanP926  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...s/140980904932

    Avoid with extreme caution, don't know if this provider was flagged already on here by other mongers but here's an update about this particular provider.

    Coms were great but that was the only great thing about the whole endeavor. She asked for a deposit even though it was only a qv incall and not a outcall.

    (I know what you're thinking "Don't send donations ahead of time, I had urges bad and no-one was responding so I reluctantly sent the deposit. (Total donation was a hundred) I proceeded.

    To make my way to her, upon arrival she wanted me to send the remainder of the donation, so I sent the rest but I figured since I had her room number it would be alright, (Again though I had bad urges) waited and waited and then she gave me excuses about waiting on the baby-sitter to leave three different times. After the third time I knocked, no response. Then I get a weird text from a totally different number and said, "Who's this?" they then sent me a text back "I'm calling the police on you, After that I wasn't staying around to see if she was bluffing, I know she couldn't tell them the truth because that would incriminate herself, more than likely she would have lied and said I was stalking her when LEO did arrive but again, I wasn't going to call the bluff.

    Anyways avoid this one at cost, I do like to play the lottery a few times a month and don't normally post but this was far worth warning other mongers on this low life scum. I will be reporting her post on skip as well and hopefully they'll delete her account.

  8. #6993
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanP926  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...s/140980904932

    Avoid with extreme caution, don't know if this provider was flagged already on here by other mongers but here's an update about this particular provider.

    Coms were great but that was the only great thing about the whole endeavor. She asked for a deposit even though it was only a qv incall and not a outcall.

    (I know what you're thinking "Don't send donations ahead of time, I had urges bad and no-one was responding so I reluctantly sent the deposit. (Total donation was a hundred) I proceeded.

    To make my way to her, upon arrival she wanted me to send the remainder of the donation, so I sent the rest but I figured since I had her room number it would be alright, (Again though I had bad urges) waited and waited and then she gave me excuses about waiting on the baby-sitter to leave three different times. After the third time I knocked, no response. Then I get a weird text from a totally different number and said, "Who's this?" they then sent me a text back "I'm calling the police on you, After that I wasn't staying around to see if she was bluffing, I know she couldn't tell them the truth because that would incriminate herself, more than likely she would have lied and said I was stalking her when LEO did arrive but again, I wasn't going to call the bluff.

    Anyways avoid this one at cost, I do like to play the lottery a few times a month and don't normally post but this was far worth warning other mongers on this low life scum. I will be reporting her post on skip as well and hopefully they'll delete her account.
    Once I was in the motel parking lot, texting with a "provider" who wanted the "deposit" before giving me the room number. I sent a text of me holding the cash and said if you give me the room number I'll hand you the deposit. If I was an asshole I could get a burner phone, run my own ad, give a motel, and insist on getting my deposit before giving the room number. If a dumb-ass like me can think up this scam, I'm sure others can too. I assume these ads aren't from women at all, but from scammers.

  9. #6992

    Sno

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...s/140980904932

    Contacted her and she said she was staying at the same place prosperina used to stay at. Wanted a 45 deposit and when I told her her ad said that was for outcalls she went all ghetto on me LOL so while I am usually skeptical of one post wonders I tend to agree that this girl seems like a deposit thief. However that being said if you RTFF and you read that every monger says "no deposit ever" why the fuck would you send not one but two? I don't have any empathy for that kind of dumbness LOL.

  10. #6991

    Thank you

    Thanks for posting this. Sometimes we think with the wrong head. We've all been there.

    Quote Originally Posted by JeanP926  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...s/140980904932

    Avoid with extreme caution, don't know if this provider was flagged already on here by other mongers but here's an update about this particular provider.

    Coms were great but that was the only great thing about the whole endeavor. She asked for a deposit even though it was only a qv incall and not a outcall.

    (I know what you're thinking "Don't send donations ahead of time, I had urges bad and no-one was responding so I reluctantly sent the deposit. (Total donation was a hundred) I proceeded.

    To make my way to her, upon arrival she wanted me to send the remainder of the donation, so I sent the rest but I figured since I had her room number it would be alright, (Again though I had bad urges) waited and waited and then she gave me excuses about waiting on the baby-sitter to leave three different times. After the third time I knocked, no response. Then I get a weird text from a totally different number and said, "Who's this?" they then sent me a text back "I'm calling the police on you, After that I wasn't staying around to see if she was bluffing, I know she couldn't tell them the truth because that would incriminate herself, more than likely she would have lied and said I was stalking her when LEO did arrive but again, I wasn't going to call the bluff.

    Anyways avoid this one at cost, I do like to play the lottery a few times a month and don't normally post but this was far worth warning other mongers on this low life scum. I will be reporting her post on skip as well and hopefully they'll delete her account.

  11. #6990

    Watch Out, Con Artist

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...s/140980904932

    Avoid with extreme caution, don't know if this provider was flagged already on here by other mongers but here's an update about this particular provider.

    Coms were great but that was the only great thing about the whole endeavor. She asked for a deposit even though it was only a qv incall and not a outcall.

    (I know what you're thinking "Don't send donations ahead of time, I had urges bad and no-one was responding so I reluctantly sent the deposit. (Total donation was a hundred) I proceeded.

    To make my way to her, upon arrival she wanted me to send the remainder of the donation, so I sent the rest but I figured since I had her room number it would be alright, (Again though I had bad urges) waited and waited and then she gave me excuses about waiting on the baby-sitter to leave three different times. After the third time I knocked, no response. Then I get a weird text from a totally different number and said, "Who's this?" they then sent me a text back "I'm calling the police on you, After that I wasn't staying around to see if she was bluffing, I know she couldn't tell them the truth because that would incriminate herself, more than likely she would have lied and said I was stalking her when LEO did arrive but again, I wasn't going to call the bluff.

    Anyways avoid this one at cost, I do like to play the lottery a few times a month and don't normally post but this was far worth warning other mongers on this low life scum. I will be reporting her post on skip as well and hopefully they'll delete her account.

  12. #6989
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  13. #6988
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237
    Quote Originally Posted by Kynkydzyrz69  [View Original Post]
    Which honey are we talking about The one that advertises for summerfield sometimes that's when I would like to see having seen her ad under Ashley I don't believe.
    Might need to do some housekeeping with your mailbox.

    Jesse.

  14. #6987
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237
    Quote Originally Posted by OcalaRed  [View Original Post]
    She has posted her ad under the name of the account that got removed. Providers change their name fairly regularly in ads from what I've seen.
    You are 110% correct sir. I was researching someone else on a site that I was not familiar with. Low and behold I see an ad for Ashooley. Same phone number as Honey wth some of the same pics. My PSA for today is if anyone has input on picking a name for a female child do not curse her with Ashley as 90% with that name seem to suck dick for cash. Apologies to any with an Ashley for a spouse. If so hope she still sucks ya dick.

    Cheers Jesse.

  15. #6986

    Honey / Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by OcalaRed  [View Original Post]
    She has posted her ad under the name of the account that got removed. Providers change their name fairly regularly in ads from what I've seen.
    Which honey are we talking about The one that advertises for summerfield sometimes that's when I would like to see having seen her ad under Ashley I don't believe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape