rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 493 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 7387
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6982
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse54  [View Original Post]
    I may have been the one to dub it the "pink palace" back in the day. A 1957 single wide mobile home about 39' long that was a pure shit hole located down an unpaved path past the banjos playing. Amy is kinda short with a superman logo above one of her tits. She would do a multI pop hour for $100, if someone was man enough to last an hour I tip my hat to him. Yes I read the reports however like a moth drawn to light my dumb ass thought how bad can it be? Only took ONCE to figure it out, maybe a visit to the pink palace was a rite of passage. Who knows? Never did see her petite blonde GF Rene who she did doubles with. Brother Detroit had them on speed dial.

    Cheers Jesse.
    You didn't miss anything Renee was just as flaky if not worse than Amy The old pink palace days only took me once to figure it out also too bad things haven't got much better with these so called providers with GPS nowadays.

  2. #6981
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237
    Quote Originally Posted by OscarOcala  [View Original Post]
    Pink trailer Amy?
    I may have been the one to dub it the "pink palace" back in the day. A 1957 single wide mobile home about 39' long that was a pure shit hole located down an unpaved path past the banjos playing. Amy is kinda short with a superman logo above one of her tits. She would do a multI pop hour for $100, if someone was man enough to last an hour I tip my hat to him. Yes I read the reports however like a moth drawn to light my dumb ass thought how bad can it be? Only took ONCE to figure it out, maybe a visit to the pink palace was a rite of passage. Who knows? Never did see her petite blonde GF Rene who she did doubles with. Brother Detroit had them on speed dial.

    Cheers Jesse.

  3. #6980
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237
    Quote Originally Posted by Jafo1970  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers, I TOFTT and decided to try a oldie, but now not so goodie.

    She is the resident Bellview poster (now hustling along 484/75) who, years ago I saw and had a bit of excitement left.

    Well, those days are long gone and she is a non energetic waste of time. I used this photo from her profiles because its the most accurate representation of how she is during a date.

    There's no doubt she's been in the business for some time and her lack of enthusiasm shows she has checked out.

    She's lowering her QV to $40 because she's scraping by for room rent at the slotell on 484. Trust me when I say for $40, you don't get what you expect in return. There's no MOJO given and Jr didn't even want to pop up for a 15 min revival. I'd see pink trailer Amy 3 x's over before another shot with this one. At least Amy has the want to make a visit enjoyable.

    This one need to pack up the trade or relocate to somewhere completely different. Her well has dried up (pun intended) in the Ocala area.
    Damn look at those meat hooks aka man hands. Shocked brother Detroit is not a daily visitor for a HJ.

    Cheers Jesse.

  4. #6979

    Amy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jafo1970  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers, I TOFTT and decided to try a oldie, but now not so goodie.

    She is the resident Bellview poster (now hustling along 484/75) who, years ago I saw and had a bit of excitement left.

    Well, those days are long gone and she is a non energetic waste of time. I used this photo from her profiles because its the most accurate representation of how she is during a date.

    There's no doubt she's been in the business for some time and her lack of enthusiasm shows she has checked out.

    She's lowering her QV to $40 because she's scraping by for room rent at the slotell on 484. Trust me when I say for $40, you don't get what you expect in return. There's no MOJO given and Jr didn't even want to pop up for a 15 min revival. I'd see pink trailer Amy 3 x's over before another shot with this one. At least Amy has the want to make a visit enjoyable.

    This one need to pack up the trade or relocate to somewhere completely different. Her well has dried up (pun intended) in the Ocala area.
    Pink trailer Amy?

  5. #6978
    Quote Originally Posted by Jafo1970  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers, I TOFTT and decided to try a oldie, but now not so goodie.

    She is the resident Bellview poster (now hustling along 484/75) who, years ago I saw and had a bit of excitement left.

    Well, those days are long gone and she is a non energetic waste of time. I used this photo from her profiles because its the most accurate representation of how she is during a date.

    There's no doubt she's been in the business for some time and her lack of enthusiasm shows she has checked out.

    She's lowering her QV to $40 because she's scraping by for room rent at the slotell on 484. Trust me when I say for $40, you don't get what you expect in return. There's no MOJO given and Jr didn't even want to pop up for a 15 min revival. I'd see pink trailer Amy 3 x's over before another shot with this one. At least Amy has the want to make a visit enjoyable.

    This one need to pack up the trade or relocate to somewhere completely different. Her well has dried up (pun intended) in the Ocala area.
    She was useless 5 years ago.

  6. #6977

    Out lived her time and talents

    Fellow mongers, I TOFTT and decided to try a oldie, but now not so goodie.

    She is the resident Bellview poster (now hustling along 484/75) who, years ago I saw and had a bit of excitement left.

    Well, those days are long gone and she is a non energetic waste of time. I used this photo from her profiles because its the most accurate representation of how she is during a date.

    There's no doubt she's been in the business for some time and her lack of enthusiasm shows she has checked out.

    She's lowering her QV to $40 because she's scraping by for room rent at the slotell on 484. Trust me when I say for $40, you don't get what you expect in return. There's no MOJO given and Jr didn't even want to pop up for a 15 min revival. I'd see pink trailer Amy 3 x's over before another shot with this one. At least Amy has the want to make a visit enjoyable.

    This one need to pack up the trade or relocate to somewhere completely different. Her well has dried up (pun intended) in the Ocala area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251104_141245_Gallery.jpg‎  

  7. #6976
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237
    Quote Originally Posted by OcalaRed  [View Original Post]
    Based on the name I assume it is:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...b/392015886656

    She is nice enough and legit. Have seen her before with no problems.
    The username that post got deleted was Ashley, name in link is Honey. Am I missing something s to how those names tie together??

    Thanks Jesse.

  8. #6975
    Based on the name I assume it is:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...b/392015886656

    She is nice enough and legit. Have seen her before with no problems.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse54  [View Original Post]
    QUOTE=Ashooleey;742091 blueCommercial Message deleted by Admin blueQUOTE.

    Anyone know who she is or sample?? She tried to post something prob a couple weeks back, it was deleted. Sent her a mestage, no reply.

  9. #6974
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237

    Curious George

    QUOTE=Ashooleey;742091 blueCommercial Message deleted by Admin blueQUOTE.

    Anyone know who she is or sample?? She tried to post something prob a couple weeks back, it was deleted. Sent her a mestage, no reply.

  10. #6973
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialOne8  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...x/549096863911

    She's running the same ad on the DAB boards. If you contact her, just say: "Where are you staying? I want to come to you. ".

    Guess what her answer will be!
    Amber is decent. She provides the cover, which is nice. BJ was decent and pussy was good. Didn't click watch.

  11. #6972

    Forget this one

    Quote Originally Posted by DamnTdm  [View Original Post]
    If you intend on reaching out to said person. Make sure you reply the second they respond. Lmao she'll block you if you don't respond the second she texts you. Probably a good thing tho honestly since there's no info of her other than you my guy.
    I posted the original referral because I had a great experience for $60. After hearing from a few guys (via PM) and now your post I conclude that I was extremely lucky.

    I now wish I never gave her a positive review. In fact I would advise everyone NOT to see this provider.

    My apologies to those that see her and have to deal with her brand of bullshit.

  12. #6971

    Prosperina

    Was going through town and consulted the board. Ended up seeing Prosperina. She had great comms, was ready as requested, looked great and put in extra effort to make it an amazing lay over. Would repeat as place was clean, service was great, and area was nice.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cala/195462475

  13. #6970

    Time watcher??

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarOcala  [View Original Post]
    I found a girl that gives a good BBBJ CIM at a reasonable price. Here is her digits: 352-XXX-5749. Safe environment and seemed willing to please.
    If you intend on reaching out to said person. Make sure you reply the second they respond. Lmao she'll block you if you don't respond the second she texts you. Probably a good thing tho honestly since there's no info of her other than you my guy.

  14. #6969
    Quote Originally Posted by SaVvii  [View Original Post]
    You should post exactly who you're speaking about in your review. A lot of girls delete their posts when no longer in the area to try and avoid people trying to set up dates when not located in the same city anymore
    Why are you wasting your very first post on criticizing a monger that posted this over 2 years ago? Not a great way to garner business for yourself. 2 years later.

  15. #6968

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by BezosBucks  [View Original Post]
    I don't like to leave bad reviews and I've usually had good reviews of the Ocala Latina Crew (if you know, you know). They work together and it's the same conversation and same verification.

    I met up with one tonight and it was less than pleasurable. 180 Hh that was more like 10 minutes and I think she kept pointing to her wrist where there would be a watch and repeat "tiempo! Tiempo! So rush is an understatement. Dead fish and it wasn't even good.

    It's hard to link the ad because they use real pics but the ladies are interchangeable between various locations that don't match the ad sometimes.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cala/195323024 (not the providers pic although I think this is a real other provider). The one I saw had long blonde hair and a 6/10 face. But it was from this ad.

    FWIW, this one has usually been the best. If she answers the door you'll probably have a good time: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...043/9296930107.
    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...cala/195321780

    Colombian girl also dead fish. Cute but no oral no play just put the wrapper on and pointed to V and laid there. Didn't rush though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape