Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 18204
-
11-17-25 10:43 #16479Senior Member

Posts: 82Sophia. Puerto Rican UTR.
I arranged things for a special treat for myself. I had a place over by Disney. One of those resort rooms with a kitchen and huge bedroom and bathroom. Arranged for an overnight with ATF Sophia. That mocha skinned curvy fiery Latina. She arrived on time and I escorted her into the building. All eyes seemed to look at us as she was dressed so incredibly cute and seductive. Dark sunglasses. Straight black hair. Tight short skirt and a crop top that showed off her curves.
Originally Posted by ATHiker
[View Original Post]
Once inside the room she literally attacked me. Arms and legs all over me. Kissing me with a pent up passion that aroused my middle aged friend. She started by removing my shirt and belt. She forced her hands into my groin and groped my now fully attentive member. I returned the favor removing her shirt and bra and her skirt. Perfect thong soon was on the floor. I practically threw her on the bed like a man half my age. I went to work on her freshly shaved mound of pleasure with my soft finger touch tease and delicate tongue. Soon she was convulsing in pleasure. She said it had been a while since she had experienced that level of climax. Whether that's true or not, my ego felt so good. She took a few minutes to calm her breathing down and just laid close to me and softly touched my chest with her fingers and looked into my eyes, telling me how much she enjoys my visits.
Then she flipped me on my back and got that BBJ started that felt so good and so intimate. I decided to let her finish me that way and it was incredible. She kept going and going even after I came. I finally had to beg her to stop. She went to the sink and washed her mouth and brushed her teeth. We then had a meal together that I had prepared. Very simple but she loved it. Steamed shrimp and salad and cold beer. Of course she's a beer girl. I love it. She said she loves having someone make a meal for her, as she’s always cooking, and this was a nice change for her. Next we went to bed and watched ESPN until we both fell asleep. She was entirely nude and I was too. Several times during the night she would reach over and pull me into the spoon position. So fantastic to feel that soft warm skin against my entire body. When morning came we showered and then went at it for a great CFS session that ended in lazy doggy with that perfect ass being the backstop for my fervent thrusts. She hit the shower again and I escorted her to her car. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit. Most times I only do an hour but the overnight is such an upgrade. It allows me the comfort of laying close to a beautiful woman all night and getting a couple pops (or at least attempts) at my older age. She makes this feel so special. Not transactional. Like it’s long lost lovers giving and receiving pleasure in so many ways. She’s a dream.
Orlo69 is the gatekeeper.
-
11-17-25 06:24 #16478Senior Member

Posts: 61Sophia
I too saw this beautiful sexy PR MILF. She greeted me at her nice clean incall. Each time I see her she always surprises me with some type of lingerie or some type of sexy outfit that she is wearing. This time she had thigh high boots with a very nice red panty and bra set. She smelled amazing!! Well I'm not going to bore you with all the intricate details of what she was wearing. Just know that we walk back to the bedroom where all the fun started. Sophia really really knows how to please a man. Multiple positions were allowed when we finished up. There was a nice shower available. I will definitely repeat with this sexy MILF!
Originally Posted by ATHiker
[View Original Post]
Have fun.
GR.
-
11-16-25 22:43 #16477Senior Member

Posts: 131Lucky man. I saw her a few times when she was staying near Fashion Square, but I lost her info. Glad she's doing well. She was always a good date.
Originally Posted by Swift127
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 22:19 #16476Senior Member

Posts: 485Jenna
I know she has some past things that will at some point catch up with her and she will be gone for a while when they do. So maybe it was time to move on to the next town. She has been here for a minute. I'm surprised she was here as long as she was. She was fun while it lasted. JB.
Originally Posted by DarkManXFl
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 20:19 #16475Senior Member

Posts: 69Jenna
Received a similar text. Hit her up to schedule h regular visit and she informed me if her plans. An ATF that will be missed.
Originally Posted by Zillow
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 18:22 #16474Senior Member

Posts: 117Daisy F Fall Classic
Reached out to my good provider friend Daisy on this perfect Fall day. She greeted me in a sexy silky robe with nothing on underneath. We kissed and groped around for like 5 minutes before she just dropped to her knees and started on her awesome BBBJ and we ended up on the bed. I booked an hour and let her take me to completion for my first releases. We then cuddled and spooned and caught up. She is such a people pleaser so the whole time she was caressing me with her nails and kissing me from head to toe so that jr would be ready for round 2. She got me nice and hard with another BBBJ and then I suited up with her in cg grinding away on top. Switched to mish where I had.
O #2 in the bag. I asked if she was looking for some new friends and she politely said she is happy with her current client list and she did not want me to share her info. Sorry again guys. I asked but she still want to maintain her status quo. I am happy that she will still see me over these years. Definitely one of my faves in my rotation of utrs.
-
11-16-25 16:40 #16473Forum Advertiser

Posts: 34Thank you
Thanks so much, looking forward to seeing you soon.
Originally Posted by JohnyBig
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 16:07 #16472Senior Member

Posts: 436Correct
Thanks Nick. She replied this morning that she wants to go through her gatekeeper.
Originally Posted by NickMemphis
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 16:04 #16471Senior Member

Posts: 252Jenna
Yeah it seems that was the plan. Just spoke to her 2 days ago and she was still here. She was fixing up the RV and planned to head out when it was ready. Not sure if she will come back but plans to live out the RV and travel as well.
Originally Posted by Voltron
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 11:15 #16470Senior Member

Posts: 165Veronica
She has a temp gatekeeper in Ghostrider01, according to an earlier post here. Try DM'ing him.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 11:05 #16469Senior Member

Posts: 629I saw Jenna not too long ago at a hotel on University. She said she was no longer living in her house and that she was going up north to where she's from in a Winnebago that she had bought. I didn't ask a ton of questions but sounded to me she wasn't coming back here. Maybe someone that knows her better can chime in.
Originally Posted by Zillow
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 20:45 #16468Senior Member

Posts: 38Veronica
I was one of those guys. Thanks SpaceCoast.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 18:44 #16467Senior Member

Posts: 400Jenna May Be Permanently Gone
I received a text from Jenna saying she was gone. I know she was preparing to move back to where she originally came from. She hasn't responded to any follow-up texts.
-
11-15-25 11:39 #16466Senior Member

Posts: 161Maya
Another dose of chocolate Maya for breakfast, We've gotten pretty comfortable in this routine. Opted for a dayuse room instead of motel x for the heat LOL once I checked in she uber'd over wearing my requested yoga pants and had a bag with some other clothes.
After some intense ass worship and her hitting me with some vacuum mouth she suited me up and mounted RGC. We moved to the couch to ride me, bucking hard while both my hands were squeezing that chocolate ass she busted with the pressure almost pushing me out but I held on and busted deep in the bag finishing up the 1st round. After a 420 break we hit round 2 mish got in a good rhythm and just held it steady. Towards the end were both sweaty I picked up the pace she held out til I was ready and switched to hard-core plow. Her screaming in my ear was my Q to let loose pulling out ripping off the hat and painting her stomach with white ropes.
Good chemistry while not breaking the bank, responsive and accommodating to my eccentricities and most important reliable wether its a planned session or spontaneous text Maya delivers for me. YMMV.
She's available hmu for digits.
-
11-15-25 08:57 #16465Senior Member

Posts: 92Sophia
Reached out to her good communication. Easy set up for a nice workout. Always clean and fresh wearing the perfect workout outfit which doesn't stay on long all tanned up apparently just got back from a cruise. CFS multiple positions. YMMV.
Orlo69 is gate keeper.












Reply With Quote




