Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 183 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 2740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1975

    She was in the dance community I was in years back

    I asked her to dance with me once, and she rudely turned me down. At the time she was dating, or maybe married to, some douchebag type. So her unfriendliness is real. She is very attractive, though, so I would at least give it a try. I almost contacted her just to see her reaction!

    Quote Originally Posted by StyleNProfile  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her but chatted and didn't get a good vibe. She isn't friendly or a good communicator. After a couple of messages she asked for a date and time, I gave one, she suggested a different one, and I agreed. She never replied, then when I reached out the next day to confirm, she asked to change it again. Smh.

    She is also on Seeking so I assume there are extras to be had. Her age is listed as 50 on there so she's probably that old at least. I would have seen her if she seemed cool and nice but I'm not jumping through hoops. Would rather just go to the AMP.

  2. #1974
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131
    Quote Originally Posted by MongrelMonger  [View Original Post]
    I have experience in the field of AMP's and providers, but lately I've been intrigued by these tales of cuddling which brings me to my question. What's the dynamic like? In th way that regular mongering offers a level of discreetness, (or should at least) does that apply in the world of cuddling? Or is it more geared for someone that's single, due to back and forth texting and communication? Hopefully I'm framing my question in a form that's understandable. Also, do you guys share pictures of yourself upon request, or have them in your profile? In conclusion, I want to hop in the field, just seeking direction on the best way to play the game, as someone who values privacy and keeping things on the hush.
    As with all the other pussy venues you can get into, cuddling is the same. It's a hustle plain and simple. It's all been discreet for me and I've now cuddled about 10 in FL, 4 in NC, 2 in GA. All discreet with no issues. I've banged all but 2. I haven't been out there lately but my experiences have not had any issues. Not to say that you won't meet that one with the Manson lamp stare. Guess if you play long enough something could occur. Govern yourself accordingly, burners, aliases etc. Pic's yes I have sent when I first cuddled.

  3. #1973

    SpicyDancer

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinOrl  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had an experience with her. She has 3 reviews on CC and of course one is bad, and the other 2 are OK.

    If you like to PM me that is cool. I might TOFTT and go see her.

    Latin.
    She's SpicyDancer on seeking and has several reviews in the sugar baby thread.

  4. #1972

    Cuddling Dynamic

    I have experience in the field of AMP's and providers, but lately I've been intrigued by these tales of cuddling which brings me to my question. What's the dynamic like? In th way that regular mongering offers a level of discreetness, (or should at least) does that apply in the world of cuddling? Or is it more geared for someone that's single, due to back and forth texting and communication? Hopefully I'm framing my question in a form that's understandable. Also, do you guys share pictures of yourself upon request, or have them in your profile? In conclusion, I want to hop in the field, just seeking direction on the best way to play the game, as someone who values privacy and keeping things on the hush.

  5. #1971

    LovingHands

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinOrl  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had an experience with her. She has 3 reviews on CC and of course one is bad, and the other 2 are OK.

    If you like to PM me that is cool. I might TOFTT and go see her.

    Latin.
    I haven't seen her but chatted and didn't get a good vibe. She isn't friendly or a good communicator. After a couple of messages she asked for a date and time, I gave one, she suggested a different one, and I agreed. She never replied, then when I reached out the next day to confirm, she asked to change it again. Smh.

    She is also on Seeking so I assume there are extras to be had. Her age is listed as 50 on there so she's probably that old at least. I would have seen her if she seemed cool and nice but I'm not jumping through hoops. Would rather just go to the AMP.

  6. #1970
    Quote Originally Posted by Flubbersh  [View Original Post]
    Not a spinner type, but is cute. By far, the freakiest girl I've cuddled in my short tenure. Every letter of the alphabet was had. L1-3+ the islands and water works. Super sweet. If you're not into bigger girls, she won't be your type but let me tell you. She can Polish a knob.
    What was the up charge if any for all those fun alphabets.

    Stay Safe.

    BC.

  7. #1969

    LovingHands

    Has anyone had an experience with her. She has 3 reviews on CC and of course one is bad, and the other 2 are OK.

    If you like to PM me that is cool. I might TOFTT and go see her.

    Latin.

  8. #1968
    Flubbersh
    Guest

    Sapphire_love

    I'm into latin women and thought she'd fit the bill. I was wrong, she a mixed breed. No where near Spanish. But her body is built like a thick busty bbl latina. Very good communication. First visit she wore short shorts and tight top showing nipples. Flr sure thought fun to be had. Lots of grinding but no luck in first visit. Booked her for multiple hours on 2nd visit nd and got L1. Quite the hottie. In pretty sure l2 is there but I can't go back to back.

  9. #1967
    Flubbersh
    Guest

    Misacycuddles

    Not a spinner type, but is cute. By far, the freakiest girl I've cuddled in my short tenure. Every letter of the alphabet was had. L1-3+ the islands and water works. Super sweet. If you're not into bigger girls, she won't be your type but let me tell you. She can Polish a knob.

  10. #1966
    Flubbersh
    Guest

    Princess_tl

    Jesus, this girl can talk your ears off. Tight body spinner type. Very pretty but I wasn't lucky. Strictly platonic for me. We even did 2 hours together, but no dice. Communication is Terrible. She has been messaging for another visitation, maybe this time I'll get some play.

  11. #1965
    Flubbersh
    Guest

    BriiBrii

    Very pretty lady with good communication. With very little effort, I was in the door for l1,2 &3. Price of admissions great too. Making the drive to central FL, especially Orlando, has been fruitful.

  12. #1964
    Flubbersh
    Guest

    Great read for newbie

    This sir, was church and the bible. Thank you. Great advice and thanks to a couple of other posts here on this particular city, I've gotten some high mileage.

    Quote Originally Posted by QuigSucks2  [View Original Post]
    For anybody considering getting into cuddle comfort I
    .... I also make it a point to not do anything without asking for consent or having the girl show me multiple times that I am good to move forward and even with that being said, I move slowly so that if they think anything they do not want to happen is about to happen they can stop me. That being said, if you are more aggressive you will probably get "better" results. I also do not test them in messaging before meeting. I basically try to take things slow, show I am not a creep and let them take the lead on showing me what they are up for to make sure they don't report me. My theory is if it is just a cuddle, then fine but I am up for as much as they are up for. Also, due to personal preference I only cuddle with skinny / below average sized women and ones who are attractive to me and generally 10+ years younger so I am sure if you are willing to expand beyond that then you will have better results.

    Between those 22 sessions I have gotten:

    Playing with tits: 10 times (45%) - this means they are up for me rubbing on tits however / as much as I want. Not just grazing.

    Playing with their pussy: 8 times (36%.

    Blowjob: 5 times (23%.

    Hand job: 3 times (14%.

    Sex: 3 times 14%

    Please treat these women well and be nice to them, especially if they offer any kind of fun. Do your best not to scare them off for the rest of us.

  13. #1963

    I figured this out

    Quote Originally Posted by SnugglyKay  [View Original Post]
    Wished I knew.
    The AI bots are turned on to catch anything that looks like sex selling, anything. Therefore you get banned.

    A terrible business model I must say.

  14. #1962

    Paused vs Timeout

    Quote Originally Posted by Texualman  [View Original Post]
    Timeout usually means they have not paid CC the percentage that they owe from their booked sessions. Once they settle up the account is turned back on.

    Tex.
    In this case, looks like they're actually banned. Think I read that Paused could mean the pro hasn't paid the commission to the site.

  15. #1961

    Cuddle Site

    Timeout usually means they have not paid CC the percentage that they owe from their booked sessions. Once they settle up the account is turned back on.

    Tex.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape