Thread: Adult Bookstores
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 8864
-
11-15-25 17:02 #8819Senior Member

Posts: 214What a dump
Visited this place the other day. Completely dark and disgusting inside. I really needed my flashlight to see where tf I was going. Some tranny followed me around and was pretty aggressive.
In one of the rooms, some dude was going down on this semi-attractive chick (later I think she told me her name was Lauren). Then he fucked her DS in front of a few people. She told me she charges $50. Probably a SW.
Not really my cup of tea. $20 to get in but you have no idea who is in there and the owner / manager (won't tell you if there are any women in there even though he clearly knows.
-
11-13-25 05:53 #8818Senior Member

Posts: 300Looks
Well its a shady building. All kinds going in out. There are no beauty queens dresses for a night on the town. Most guys are happy there is a female there. In a tiny square cubicle. Dark. Just go or don't its exciting.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 21:19 #8817Senior Member

Posts: 47This
This, because I'm scared to go LOL.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 10:18 #8816Senior Member

Posts: 1711Be great if you guys could describe these people. Those of us who don't frequent the Hill have no idea what these girls look like, if they're trans, massively obese, disgusting or hot. Tell us.
Originally Posted by Ashkbp
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 13:36 #8815Senior Member

Posts: 300Veterans day
Around 12. Lexy was there. Maria and a white girl short black hair.
-
11-10-25 11:14 #8814Regular Member

Posts: 19Latina
Where at, the hill?
Originally Posted by Guilty1100
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 06:43 #8813Senior Member

Posts: 39Latina
Got a girl interested. Gone try 2 make it there today. Around 11.
-
10-20-25 12:31 #8812Senior Member

Posts: 164The hill Monday
Dana is there as well as a large black lady. There's also a slim sexy black girl that came in who seems to be working.
-
10-20-25 10:51 #8811Senior Member

Posts: 164Monday adventures
Making the trip up to the hill this morning. Let's see what's around today. I'll let why'all know what I find.
-
10-13-25 14:31 #8810Senior Member

Posts: 234Update
Hung around until 230, heading out. No girls this time.
-
10-13-25 12:13 #8809Senior Member

Posts: 234Hill
Here now, had the day off. Going to hangout a bit to see if any ladies show up. I'll report back.
-
10-11-25 23:21 #8808Senior Member

Posts: 202I went by The Hill on Friday, and it was business as usual. Lexx and Tiffany were there keeping busy.
-
10-08-25 14:55 #8807Senior Member

Posts: 202Bad boys bad boys
Was driving down Capital and noticed a large police presence at the Hill.
-
09-08-25 00:52 #8806Regular Member

Posts: 12Met Lexx at Capital
Went by Capital today. Lexx and another black girl were there. Spoke with Lexx and asked if she was busy. We went into a booth and she gave me the most wonderful blow job I've ever had. Almost came from it and then proceeded to FS. OMG. Tell me if that wasn't the tightest little pussy I've ever fucked. She had the cutest little ass I've e er seen. Had me blowing my load so fast. Would love to meet her outside of Capital if she would let me.
-
09-07-25 19:40 #8805Senior Member

Posts: 324Lexx
See her for the first time today and spoke just in passing. She was wearing black shorts and a red top showing her midsection. Pretty girl, very nice figure.
Originally Posted by DanJones386
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






