Escort Review: Adult Bookstores
+
Submit Review
Results 61 to 75 of 8865
-
09-07-25 19:40 #8805Senior Member

Posts: 324Lexx
See her for the first time today and spoke just in passing. She was wearing black shorts and a red top showing her midsection. Pretty girl, very nice figure.
Originally Posted by DanJones386
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-25 13:04 #8804Senior Member

Posts: 300Labor day
Lexx and 2 other ladies here 1230.
Last edited by Ashkbp; 09-01-25 at 13:08. Reason: Wrong day
-
08-30-25 19:50 #8803Senior Member

Posts: 563Jessica
Stopped by for the first time in like 6 months. Nothing happened until I get ready to head out & lo & behold I run into Jessica in the parking lot. She hasn't changed much. Still her wild self.
-
08-08-25 12:25 #8802Senior Member

Posts: 57Capital Lexx
Stopped but saw Lexx. Is she nee there? Anymore stories to share about this one? She is young black slim but with a nice and soft booty. Very sex in my opinion. Everything is covered by the BJ felt great almost got me there. The deed was good. She cream all over it. Very sweet and friendly personality. I would to see her in a hotel setting.
-
08-04-25 03:03 #8801Senior Member

Posts: 80I researched a plenty. I Googled and I read every thread on here that popped up on a search for "Meeka", but not one pic. I have zero idea who she is or what she looks like. Short, black and big tits describes a lot of girls LOL Honestly, I am not sure the bookstore will be my vibe anyways. May try it one day for shits and grins.
Originally Posted by DMizzle26
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-25 19:23 #8800Senior Member

Posts: 750Bookstore Meeka is 100% woman has never advertised anywhere only way you gone see her is if you catch her at the Bookstore (Capital BLVD NEWS Adult SUPERCENTER on capital blvd). I see I have to repeat this because nobody researches anymore all you have to do is scroll down this page maybe a couple pages over and get all the info you need and this pertains to her avalibility. NOW Meeka does not have a set schedule or days that she will show up she just does when she wants that's just how it is. If you want to test it out to see if you can catch her best times to do that is after 4 pm on the weekdays and if she decides to come on Saturdays its during the times between 11:30 am and 4 pm. And Thats just what she told me and no she does not have any contact info to give out that's something you will have to ask her if you see her.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-25 09:52 #8799Senior Member

Posts: 80Which Meeka??
Are there three Meeka's in the area? Because the only two Meeka's I found currently advertising both have bigger cocks than me! LOL And one does show herself wearing a blonde wig sometimes.
Originally Posted by Ashkbp
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-25 15:43 #8798Regular Member

Posts: 12Meeka
Anyone know what days and times she goes to the hill? She was the best one there by far.
-
07-31-25 19:32 #8797Senior Member

Posts: 300Female
All. Lady.
Originally Posted by Hullaballo
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-25 15:43 #8796Senior Member

Posts: 235Meeka
Is Meeka trans or natural?
Originally Posted by Khris
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-25 13:07 #8795Regular Member

Posts: 11Lunch Time fun 7/29/ - Tuesday
Guys,
I spent the day yesterday, to check out the bookstore. Being on Tuesday, now a bad day, besides a little hot.
Only thing, I wish, they would clean up, a little better.
They were three ladies, counting two trannies there.
Two petite females, very friendly, and great game. Lex was super clean and really good.
-
07-16-25 11:17 #8794Senior Member

Posts: 807Yes she does. When she's into it she lets you do a lot.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 23:58 #8793Senior Member

Posts: 337Meeka
Anyone know if Meeka allows CIM?
Originally Posted by DMizzle26
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 11:11 #8792Senior Member

Posts: 750Could have been Meeka because she has been popping up lately around that time and told me that's the time now you would more than likely find her now but I don't recall her ever wearing a Blonde Wig and Thursday when I saw her she had her natural black hair.
Originally Posted by DonOvO
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-25 10:07 #8791Senior Member

Posts: 1025'5 black woman blonde wig
I dropped the ball by not getting her name. Drove Red car / suv. But she was at the capital around 5 pm Wednesday. She was about maybe 5'5 with a blonde wig. I spoke with her & she was willing to do bbj 60, pretty standard for the place. She was pretty attractive but I did not partake because I had a rather light / low maintenance fetish & she rejected it & it kinda turned me off from proceeding. She wasn't rude tho so if you all see her and want something a little more straightforward then YMMV.
May or may bit be the same girl just recently reviewed.












Reply With Quote





