Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 40020
-
11-17-25 10:48 #37845Senior Member

Posts: 377Earth Chi doesn't post real pictures.
Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 10:30 #37844Senior Member

Posts: 148Princess Thai Inside scoop
Anyone have the inside scoop of what happened at princess Thai and why it is shut down right now? Also any other recommendations for a solid L1 spot and provider, I always thought that was a good one for hot girls combined with a good massage. Happy to share intel back.
-
11-16-25 21:27 #37843Senior Member

Posts: 59Carolina Princess Latina
Does anyone know what happened to her or if she is now working at another spa?
-
11-16-25 18:04 #37842Senior Member

Posts: 561Earth
Website just has masseuse #1, #2, etc. Who's who? Who's Alisa?
Originally Posted by BillStuart
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 15:25 #37841Regular Member

Posts: 1750XX West Diversy
Anyone been here? I am tired what is on Listcrawal, Adultsearch, Tryst, and Callescort; Too much cash for minimal safety and quality.
Also, how much $ in % goes to the girls? Any comments will be helpful.
-
11-16-25 14:34 #37840Senior Member

Posts: 183Plenty of street parking. Shouldn't be an issue.
Originally Posted by AzulSol
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 18:49 #37839Senior Member

Posts: 137Alisa.
Perfect. I will head down next week. And thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by OrangeLine1
[View Original Post]
Hopefully the lineup stays the same. Or at least Alisa does.
BS Out.
-
11-15-25 17:21 #37838Senior Member

Posts: 231Biguns
So fellas. I have been in the mood for some biguns. Anybody know where one might find biguns? Like Happy from the legendary United Spa?
-
11-15-25 15:12 #37837Senior Member

Posts: 414I concur
Yes, most of these girls do the same thing. I agree with Pau, if they don't accept me using a text app I just move on to one who does. Plenty of choices out there, I'm not going to be worried on missing out on a unicorn.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
Also make sure you dont link your app number to any info that can be traced back to your real identity, such as real email you use. One girl found my burner email address that was associated with my text app number and tried threatening me calling me by the name associated with it and trying to do an online search. She was giving me all the bogus information I had listed for that number and known associates linked to that number previously.
-
11-15-25 12:52 #37836Senior Member

Posts: 754I forget exactly how they are able to detect if its a VOIP app (I used to be able to do it too, it was free and easy) but doesn't matter which service you use (Google, Text Now, Textfree, etc) they will all show up the same as being VOIP / burner.
But I'd rather move on to another girl than be giving out my real digits which are traceable back to my real identity. She doesn't do it with her number I'm not doing it with mine.
Originally Posted by Soulandis
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Lamer12
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 23:01 #37835Banned Member

Posts: 167Google voice, textnow, textme, textfree. Plenty of second phone number apps on the app stores. Worst case, just pay $15 a month for a second prepaid phone number.
Haven't dealt with any providers saying they don't deal with google voice numbers but I don't doubt it. I guess they're trying harder to make sure you're real.
Originally Posted by Lamer12
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 20:00 #37834Senior Member

Posts: 113What do you guys use for phone numbers? Any spesific apps? I've been using Google Voice, but lately I got numerous responses saying they don't want to deal with Google phones.
-
11-14-25 16:07 #37833Senior Member

Posts: 989Sorry, I did mean Ashland Perfect.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 15:48 #37832Senior Member

Posts: 414Blue island
Did you mean they directed you to Ashland Perfect? When I contacted the blue island number they directed me to Ashland perfect or the place on 34th / halsted where the white Latina Valeria is at. But yes, blue island location has closed. lol, Wonder if they’d transfer the rewards points to Ashland perfect?
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 14:32 #37831Senior Member

Posts: 989Blue Island Spa Closed
Drove by a couple of times today and Blue Island was see-through with nothing on the windows and all the furniture gone. They told me to go to Archer Perfect Spa when I called on the 1st, but they still had at least one girl working at the time who didn't interest me. Just one massage away from a freebie!












Reply With Quote





