Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 60910
-
11-16-25 23:47 #59170Senior Member

Posts: 31Ivy Midtown
I've always been curious about this place and finally took the plunge. I was greeted by a fairly young girl at the door who ushered me to a room. She had a tight body, cute face, and bubbly attitude. I'd guess she was in her early 30's, but you really never know with the AMP girls haha. Anyhow, she had me undress and lay down but not before requesting the. 60 house fee for 30 min.
I got undressed while she left to put away the fee, and I laid down completely uncovered to make it clear why I was there. She came back and asked how I wanted my massage, so I replied soft. She began running her nails across my back and began making small talk. She asked if I'd been there before, so I lied and said yes but a very long time ago. She moved so she'd be standing in front of the table and I began running my hands through her thighs and waist. This went on for a few more minutes before she had me turn over and asked what I wanted. I was wanting some L2 bad and she began negotiating. Bit of a turn off. I started $. 20 (what I pay at 7 healing) which she immediately shot down and said $$ minimum for L2. We went back and forth for a bit and we settled on $. 8. Perhaps I overpaid, but I was dying to see her on my cock.
She took the tip and left the room. She came back and sanitized my hands and member before stripping down and hopping on the table. She started a nice body rub with dirty talk. I got her titties (small As) in my mouth and caressed all over her body. She went down for the main (covered) show. She did pretty well as far as AMP L2 goes I. E. No teeth and good pressure. I wish she had used more tongue, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. After a few minutes she got into 69 and really began working it. Blew all over and she seemed shocked by the volume. Overall a good time.
She said she may stay a while longer, and I plan on revisiting. I'd recommend her as she's pretty cute, enthusiastic, and friendly. When I go back I'll see if I can stretch my dollar a bit more with a stripper slide.
-
11-16-25 19:48 #59169Senior Member

Posts: 346Tough
I would say your best bet would be to travel down 85 towards city. Mint or Ivy?? (30-35 min away) I don't know of anything FS AMP in Buford. Maybe local Buford guy knows of something??
Originally Posted by KartKish
[View Original Post]
Outside of AMP I'm sure you can find but not my specialty.
-
11-16-25 16:06 #59168Senior Member

Posts: 59Terrachi in Gainesville is a solid option (or used to be). Otherwise Duluth is maybe the same distance from Buford, and I previously reported some options there (Sunshine, Wellbeing, Chi, Moonlight, and Yi xing). Always hit or miss in terms of looks and service quality / availability.
Originally Posted by KartKish
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 11:28 #59167Senior Member

Posts: 46Traveling to Atlanta (suburb)
I will be in buford area for a week during Thanksgiving. Any FS AMP around this area? TIA.
-
11-16-25 10:59 #59166Senior Member

Posts: 512Great time with oils and massages with Grace
Had a chance to grab a few minutes of relief with a dancer I know. She offered a great massage also and gave a happy ending hand job. She only charge about 1. For the total deed and I did tip a few. But she is around the Atlanta area and will travel with a uber but usually does inns at a locale hotel. Hit her up and treat her right. She does leave the door open for more but I just needed some nude grind and touch lap dances plus a great massage. Stress was released and a repeat is schedule!
https://us.escortsaffair.com/atlanta...9e981acf42ef08
-
11-15-25 22:47 #59165Senior Member

Posts: 31Clara
Oh really?
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
Hmmm. I would very much like to meet this clara.
Looks like a nice place in photos except I do not see any backwalking bars. Do they have for ms claras magnificent feet?
-
11-15-25 06:22 #59164Senior Member

Posts: 297Mint
Mint is great for their hygiene practices. That place is squeaky clean.
And Clara has magnificent boobs. Feet too.
-
11-12-25 22:45 #59163Senior Member

Posts: 314Thanks for making the distinction. Haven't been to mint so good to know!
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 22:44 #59162Senior Member

Posts: 314Thanks man. Agreed 200 is almost impossible to find nowadays. Closer to 280 or 320.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 16:18 #59161Senior Member

Posts: 346Looking for intel
Any information on.
J Spa or Oasis- TS? Providers? House $?
Also I found some old info for Ny Ny, any updated info?
-
11-12-25 14:15 #59160Senior Member

Posts: 495Agree Amber is a staple. Also don't be concerned to let Miki know. She does adjust accordingly.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
As for scratching head. We all have our favorites year after year. Have been seeing one for over 8 years, but they have moved around a lot in that time. So not always an option with schedule or an opportunity.
Each year there are new shops and participants. Some can be great from the get go. But more often there is an euphoria of discovering someone new who becomes great with time, learning or molding.
-
11-12-25 13:57 #59159Senior Member

Posts: 495Mint is more of a Kamp.
Originally Posted by SarcasticKing
[View Original Post]
Were average commitment is room + 200 (Vs.
Ivy's Camp.
Room + engagement of partner (work the session or bonified menu). Which could be from no L3 option, 200 all in, room + 200 donation and heard of some asking 300+. Not saying that is what accepted.
Regardless it is YMMV with any of them.
-
11-12-25 10:52 #59158Senior Member

Posts: 346Rate
Typically. 4 $$ OTD is a safe place. Sometimes $$ OTD but depends on provider. But I will say $$ is getting much tougher.
Originally Posted by SarcasticKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 09:14 #59157Senior Member

Posts: 314Rates
Anyone know the going rate for L3 at Ivy these days? Can't do the search in that place with only three letters. Trying to decide between Ivy and Mint. Thanks.
-
11-12-25 08:41 #59156Senior Member

Posts: 346Locations
Mint or IVY will work. Mint has new TS and sauna. Both are around the same area, just north of Atlanta inner city.
Originally Posted by Mnguy372
[View Original Post]
There is also Ny NY Atlanta spa but I haven't been and get mixed reviews from amazing to pass. Anyone else with recent Ny NY thoughts, please share.











Reply With Quote



