Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 174 574 1074 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 33206
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32111

    UTR Bombing

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    Not surprised at all. If I was a provider who wanted to be UTR, and started getting bombed with calls, especially calls from guys who have NO CLUE how to approach someone new, I'd go offline again too.
    It's not just the UTRs but the mongers that post reviews as well. I just saw a UTR in Lexington and posted my review, another monger had posted 2 reviews and an offering for her contact info so I took him up on it and pulled the trigger. Suddenly I get bombarded with requests for her number and does she do CIP amd what's the donation and blah blah blah. Mostly from guys with zero posts or very few posts. I especially love the ones that say they've been at this a long time but never post. Sorry, not getting any info from me. But yeah, I can see how a new provider would be ovewhelmed by all the assholes and their endless texts.

  2. #32110

    Hotels

    Has anyone tried the RRI with the Asians. They used to be at Sonesta. Is. RRI SAFE currently?

  3. #32109
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf1992  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...o/567892477672

    I contacted Jesse, that's her escort name, earlier this week and she responded to my text messages in a quick manner. She is in the Dayton area and is worth the trip, her incall is in a private residence that is easy to find. When I arrived she answered my phone, and the door, quickly so I wasn't stuck waiting in my car for a while. Also she is the girl in the pictures and I feel like she's beautiful.

    As for her service it was enjoyable and she provided me a satisfying experience. Jesse isn't a clock watcher and didn't rush me, she is relaxing to be around and I stayed the entire time I paid for.

    All in all I recommend her to everyone, she's close to downtown Dayton but I feel she's better than a lot of the options in Cincinnati.
    Post was deleted quickly. Not a good sign.

  4. #32108
    Quote Originally Posted by Catt2009  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try the Cameron on Tryst out of West Chester? Seems to have popped up in the past month. Only thing I questioned was that one ad said apartment incall, another said in West Chester "but moves around. " Rates were 150 qv /200 hhr.
    Cameron has been around for a long time. She was on the east side for a long time. She had a GF back in the day not sure she is still around never was a problem.

    As far as Cameron she was totally FS Anything goes. Gives a great BBBJ with swallow but will blow bubbles with it first. She really loves the cum in her mouth.

  5. #32107

    Not great

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Many of you know Jenifer (she spells it with one "n") who has been at a motel in Forest Park for quite some time. She does not currently have an ad running because of some technical issues. However, she asked me to let everyone know that she IS available. Her digits are 740-436-90 xx.
    I posted a review about her, personally my visit was below average. Not sure what she had going on but I wish I left.

  6. #32106
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Jenifer in Forest Park

    Many of you know Jenifer (she spells it with one "n") who has been at a motel in Forest Park for quite some time. She does not currently have an ad running because of some technical issues. However, she asked me to let everyone know that she IS available. Her digits are 740-436-90 xx.

  7. #32105

    UTR bombing

    Not surprised at all. If I was a provider who wanted to be UTR, and started getting bombed with calls, especially calls from guys who have NO CLUE how to approach someone new, I'd go offline again too.

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    Yes I tried to be careful who I gave her number to. With that said someone pissed her off with to many questions a demands. Now she is off the list. Not excepting calls from anyone.

    Best thing is I still have my all time great. Divine Rachel. Never a problem with setting appointments an our time together is off the chart.

  8. #32104

    Cameron

    Quote Originally Posted by Catt2009  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try the Cameron on Tryst out of West Chester? Seems to have popped up in the past month. Only thing I questioned was that one ad said apartment incall, another said in West Chester "but moves around. " Rates were 150 qv /200 hhr.
    She's the same Cameron that used to post on EB and others. She's been reported on quite a bit over the years here.

  9. #32103

    Cameron on Tryst

    Anyone try the Cameron on Tryst out of West Chester? Seems to have popped up in the past month. Only thing I questioned was that one ad said apartment incall, another said in West Chester "but moves around. " Rates were 150 qv /200 hhr.

  10. #32102

    Sweet-and-Sassy on skip the games

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...o/567892477672

    I contacted Jesse, that's her escort name, earlier this week and she responded to my text messages in a quick manner. She is in the Dayton area and is worth the trip, her incall is in a private residence that is easy to find. When I arrived she answered my phone, and the door, quickly so I wasn't stuck waiting in my car for a while. Also she is the girl in the pictures and I feel like she's beautiful.

    As for her service it was enjoyable and she provided me a satisfying experience. Jesse isn't a clock watcher and didn't rush me, she is relaxing to be around and I stayed the entire time I paid for.

    All in all I recommend her to everyone, she's close to downtown Dayton but I feel she's better than a lot of the options in Cincinnati.

  11. #32101
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 49
    Sorry babe I would have got to my pms, eventually. I'm not available usually on the weekends to people I haven't met first at my incall and even then it's only for outcalls, I am available Monday through Friday from 7:00 am Until roughly 3:00 pm But I'll pm you now.

    Oxoxox

    Quote Originally Posted by Springer2024  [View Original Post]
    Hey honey,

    Pm me if you're looking for a regular to visit you.
    .

  12. #32100
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    BINGO! Example. TongueNGrooves recent post Re: the "Mason Latina" received a shit ton of replies on the board (mostly from people with less than 10 reports, which is a red flag to me. I personally wouldn't give out info to any of them.). So imagine how many he's getting in PM's. Difficult enough to find a real, decent UTR without all the psycho BS.
    Yes I tried to be careful who I gave her number to. With that said someone pissed her off with to many questions a demands. Now she is off the list. Not excepting calls from anyone.

    Best thing is I still have my all time great. Divine Rachel. Never a problem with setting appointments an our time together is off the chart.

  13. #32099

    Babes

    Quote Originally Posted by SexySass  [View Original Post]
    Hey babes.

    I was trying to be utr but want to get some regular first and stop posting again. Hope all is well and glad to see your still around.

    Happy hunting.

    Oxoxoxo Sass.

    .
    Hey honey,

    Pm me if you're looking for a regular to visit you.

  14. #32098
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan277  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl yet? Kinda want to see an alt type since one want even talk to me LOL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emrose
    She's on Feeld, might be a cheaper route to go.

  15. #32097

    Way over-priced

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddCincy  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree with Sad Sack. While I understand that Jenna may fall within the tastes of some, there's nothing about her that is extraordinary. She's a 30-something woman who, quite frankly, could use some hours at the gym. $800 per hour seems high. So does $400 for a half hour.

    This is supply and demand, economics 101. If you guys keep paying extremely ordinary women extraordinary prices, the prices are going to stay high.

    This is not 2022. We are well past the post-COVID "everyone gets top dollar just for showing up" labor market. A little restraint could go a long way toward bringing prices down to realistic levels.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jennababe
    Them FAKE cans are huge! Its a shame she doesn't offer those golden days rates from 6-7 years ago. $60 a pop!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape