Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 33202
-
11-17-25 06:41 #32107Regular Member

Posts: 13Not great
I posted a review about her, personally my visit was below average. Not sure what she had going on but I wish I left.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 22:38 #32106Senior Member

Posts: 1189Jenifer in Forest Park
Many of you know Jenifer (she spells it with one "n") who has been at a motel in Forest Park for quite some time. She does not currently have an ad running because of some technical issues. However, she asked me to let everyone know that she IS available. Her digits are 740-436-90 xx.
-
11-16-25 13:28 #32105Senior Member

Posts: 288UTR bombing
Not surprised at all. If I was a provider who wanted to be UTR, and started getting bombed with calls, especially calls from guys who have NO CLUE how to approach someone new, I'd go offline again too.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 11:32 #32104Senior Member

Posts: 451Cameron
She's the same Cameron that used to post on EB and others. She's been reported on quite a bit over the years here.
Originally Posted by Catt2009
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 10:04 #32103Senior Member

Posts: 92Cameron on Tryst
Anyone try the Cameron on Tryst out of West Chester? Seems to have popped up in the past month. Only thing I questioned was that one ad said apartment incall, another said in West Chester "but moves around. " Rates were 150 qv /200 hhr.
-
11-15-25 14:59 #32102Senior Member

Posts: 28Sweet-and-Sassy on skip the games
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...o/567892477672
I contacted Jesse, that's her escort name, earlier this week and she responded to my text messages in a quick manner. She is in the Dayton area and is worth the trip, her incall is in a private residence that is easy to find. When I arrived she answered my phone, and the door, quickly so I wasn't stuck waiting in my car for a while. Also she is the girl in the pictures and I feel like she's beautiful.
As for her service it was enjoyable and she provided me a satisfying experience. Jesse isn't a clock watcher and didn't rush me, she is relaxing to be around and I stayed the entire time I paid for.
All in all I recommend her to everyone, she's close to downtown Dayton but I feel she's better than a lot of the options in Cincinnati.
-
11-15-25 14:53 #32101Forum Advertiser

Posts: 49Sorry babe I would have got to my pms, eventually. I'm not available usually on the weekends to people I haven't met first at my incall and even then it's only for outcalls, I am available Monday through Friday from 7:00 am Until roughly 3:00 pm But I'll pm you now.
Oxoxox
.
Originally Posted by Springer2024
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 13:29 #32100Senior Member

Posts: 384Yes I tried to be careful who I gave her number to. With that said someone pissed her off with to many questions a demands. Now she is off the list. Not excepting calls from anyone.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
Best thing is I still have my all time great. Divine Rachel. Never a problem with setting appointments an our time together is off the chart.
-
11-15-25 06:17 #32099Senior Member

Posts: 57Babes
Hey honey,
Originally Posted by SexySass
[View Original Post]
Pm me if you're looking for a regular to visit you.
-
11-15-25 01:48 #32098Senior Member

Posts: 215She's on Feeld, might be a cheaper route to go.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 18:37 #32097Senior Member

Posts: 130Way over-priced
Them FAKE cans are huge! Its a shame she doesn't offer those golden days rates from 6-7 years ago. $60 a pop!
Originally Posted by ToddCincy
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 12:45 #32096Senior Member

Posts: 360Them Rose
Has anyone seen this girl yet? Kinda want to see an alt type since one want even talk to me LOL.
https://tryst.link/escort/emrose
-
11-13-25 13:49 #32095Senior Member

Posts: 288UTR's
BINGO! Example. TongueNGrooves recent post Re: the "Mason Latina" received a shit ton of replies on the board (mostly from people with less than 10 reports, which is a red flag to me. I personally wouldn't give out info to any of them.). So imagine how many he's getting in PM's. Difficult enough to find a real, decent UTR without all the psycho BS.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 18:15 #32094Forum Advertiser

Posts: 49Hey babes.
I was trying to be utr but want to get some regular first and stop posting again. Hope all is well and glad to see your still around.
Happy hunting.
Oxoxoxo Sass.
.
Originally Posted by TonguenGroove
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-25 16:48 #32093Senior Member

Posts: 384She contacted me with a DM. Said she was UTR an not to post anything. Since then I see she is on Skipthegame, Listcrawers, An Tryst. Haven't contacted her the pictures looks like.
Originally Posted by InTwoDeep
[View Original Post]
She has added some weight but nothing close to over weight. Last time I saw her she had just out from her visit with her uncle an in the Dayton are.










Reply With Quote




