Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 15263
-
11-16-25 11:49 #14318Regular Member

Posts: 26Grace at queen spa
Grace took me in through the beaded curtain she was bright eyed and bushy tailed ready to get her afternoon workout. Damn this dumpling is sweet looking! Attractive face, I would say she's in her late 20's. Early 30's. She's got great looking b naturals and she loved to show them off and get massive amounts of attention. Grace encourages you to not hold back on her girls. Groped and squeezed till your heart's content same with her meaty ass. Unlike some girls who don't like you getting too rough with the boobs, she loves it.
When being pounded, she would press her boobs together, grope herself and look you right in the eyes like she did to me, I hope. This aoup dumpling really knows how to get your senses tingling! I've read a a few reviews about her and this joint and happy I took the plunge, I think she lives up to the hype I created in my kinky mind. She made the session feel very genuine, passionate and she's isn't afraid to DFK, a huge huge plus. She'll caress your face and make deep eye contact as she's getting railed. When she is in full dive and fully into it, The animalistic side of her takes over and it is like being taken to a whole new level. It's almost as if she's trying to encourage me to fuck her harder. Slamming against me hard and grabbing herself. (This was in all positions) It seems like she loves getting cracked, We were going hard and drenched in sweat, finally I drenched her little Bs. She rubbed it all over and sucked her finger. WTF. Hot!
We took another shower and called it a night.
-
11-15-25 01:11 #14317Senior Member

Posts: 68Lisa and Vivian (Spicy Girls)
I had done doubles with Lisas in the past when she was in Queens. Now that she has resurfaced in Manhattan I wanted more of her, her petite tatted frame and her no-holds barred service. Now I understand why she was away for a while. She was getting her breasts upgraded, or maybe I should just say "installed" - previously, Lisa was quite small up top, and that didn't bother me. Now she's quite busty, that's also OK with me. I'm fine either way TBH, I'm just back yet again for her petite body and incredible service. And I always have a good time in doubles with Lisa.
So yep, made that appointment with Lisa, was thinking about doubles I had with her in the past, came up and sure enough it was a little slow so the prodded me suggesting a double ("two girls? I considered the idea and asked who, Vivian was the answer I was hoping for. In my opinion, Vivian is probably the best looking lady there, so I pulled the trigger, and we got into our stuff. All of the good DFK and BBBJ that I could wish to experience with both of them always into it at the same time. Extras were available from both, but I was shy for some reason this time around. Or just happy enough honestly, I'm not sure, I just enjoyed it and rode the experience, my CFS was with Lisa my ending scene was coming in Vivian's mouth.
-
11-15-25 00:22 #14316Senior Member

Posts: 68Kay
If they are popular (and Kay definitely is), they may not travel or tour much.
Originally Posted by Zat1190
[View Original Post]
Yes, I saw Kay there and got to say she's one of the greats. Keep in mind, for one of the great, it's not cheap, but she is one of the greats.
-
11-14-25 20:36 #14315Banned Member

Posts: 907Details
I'm new around here and would love to visit this place. It sounds like the exact kind of service I'd be interested in. If somebody wouldn't mind dming me the location or contact info I would really appreciate it.
Originally Posted by BKAmp
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 20:01 #14314Senior Member

Posts: 165New Girl Amy -Little Star
Stopped in and there was a new girl Amy. 23,5'3, 105 lbs, Natural D's with big eraser nipples, great ass, long straight black hair and shaved. This girl is cute as hell. Next to no English but really didn't matter. I was smitten. I've been hoping for a girl like this to be here for a while. Started me off in the TS with a great nuru slide and all the trimmings. On the front side she gave a nice slide and lots of P2 P. BBBJ skills were also top notch. DT was easily achieved. Lots of slurping, licking and bls mixed in. So far so good.
Got back to the room and she told me to lay down for a massaage. Best part was she only spent about 5 minutes in until she was already getting ready to go. Moved into a nice BBBJ then moved her to sit on the table for some serious DATY. Really nice dark pink pussy and pretty massive swollen clit. She gave a lot of I love you's and an appearance that she was cumming a couple of times. She grabbed a cover and told me to sit on the chaise in the room. When she was putting the cover on it snapped a bit on my cock. That was first and to be frank it hurt a little, but we did have a little laugh about it. I didn't lose my wood and she made sure to kiss it and make it better for a bit more. Finally got the cover on and she rode me sitting on the chaise for bit. I picked her up and just set her on the table and took her nice and slow, spit on her clit and rubbed it out. She seemed surprised and was muttering something in Chinese with her eyes closed and gripping the table behind her. Stayed here for a good ten minutes. Switched her over to doggie with a great view in the mirror of her squeezing and licking her nipples. Finally just switched to her in CG and she rode tough. By the time I finally popped she was shiverring sitting on top of me and just kept saying number one. I thought that was a Lucy saying but I guess that's a part of the English lessons. This Amy is a blast of fresh air. $320.
-
11-14-25 17:46 #14313Regular Member

Posts: 12Winnie & Zoey. The funnest Barbie house party
Both providers are well reviewed and legendary in their own rights so won't go over all the details. I always opted for a quick shower rather than a table dance to have more time in the room. We finished up activities 10 mins flat! The girls are laughing at my eagerness.
But can you really blame me? Zooey is well known for being a demon in the sack and Winnie a mini demon herself! Nonstop action in the room,the moment the door closed behind us. Crazy ton of girl on girl activities between Zooey and Winnie for a few minutes I almost thought they forgot I was even there. Makes me wonder what goes down sometimes when the shop is closed for the night.
Zooey just gets right to it with a big smile on her face fighting for cock with Winnie like they're trying to play tug of war with my dick, Winner gets to DT first! LOL. Zooey's got incredibly skilled, Takes it as far down as she can. Zooey pulled back and handed my cock off to Winnie, Like lets see what you got! Winnie has my cock down her mouth, Flexing on Zooey. Showing her she's got the skills to pay the bills! Zooey was like "Oh really! Let me show you why she's the Queen Bee! She parted my legs and drove her face deep in my crack, Balls all over my face and Winnie drool seeping down the shaft.
Boy Oh boy! I was*loving this friendly rivalry! One already trying out to the other in every position, Half the time I had no idea what the hell was going on! We spent a lot of time with them in CG and Reverse cowgirl. Ultimately they said fuck it and Zooey got on top of Winnie, The girls was going to town on each other and I'm tagging up Winnie, switching out rubbers to get in Zooey. God damn it, If I wanted to work this hard, I would have stayed in the office for some OT! LOL Not going lie, Shit was crazy lit!.
-
11-14-25 16:25 #14312Regular Member

Posts: 16Carolina at NYAF 320 +100 BBFS
I went to Nyaf and saw Carolina she's Colombian pretty face and hot body.
Her personality is amazing. She walked in into the small room I handed the donation we went to de table shower she washed really good and gave an amazing BBBJ.
Then we went back to room where we DFK then blows me some more then I taste that pussy it was very clean then missionary doggy where I came and it felt really good I can't wait to see her again.
-
11-14-25 10:32 #14311Senior Member

Posts: 1764LHNYC Kiana hot Chinese babe
Kiana 320 45 minutes DFK BBBJ cfs Chinese 5'2 mid-late 20 ish.
Kiana is a babe. I just want women like this. She wore a black bikini and damn these nice A cup tits and a nice bubble butt on her. I like when the ass sticks out more than the tits. Nice with meat. No scars or tattoos and no fat. Whenever I ask a MMS about a girl I ask if skinny and small tits. That pretty much it. But yeah this girl is very pretty. Hair is long and straight with a slight curl at end.
I was surprised at how good her English is. Full conversation no problem and she is fun to talk to. Feels natural and not fake or over the top. Shower I was pretty damn hard with her stroking it, she did the reach under as well. A good preview BBBJ.
She has good dirty talk. Not total ho talk but like horny GF talk and a great smile. DFK for a good bit and I kissed her neck and everywhere and those sweet tits. On the BBBJ she does some good nut licking getting all the way under. 69 and with that ass it is a great view of a little pussy clean shaven. I wanted her to just sit on my face.
We get the tight ass condom on and she gets on top and damn she has a great struggle face sliding down on it and we worked it in there. She has a damn good tight pussy. CG and ACG here and both of them could make me nut.
Standing mish and this was great as I was able to kiss her and her tits and her feet. She has nice feet. And those legs look great when they are up. I like this position but it is hard for me to nut here. But fucking a bit I knew it could happen so even with that nice ass I skipped doggy and rode her out to the nut here. Stood up and fell into the wall and all. Laid down and damn getting these condoms off while still hard is pretty hard. Laid around and she kept me extra and I actually was like I got to leave to go to this brewery before it closes. Which was true.
Writing this right now I have to fight not seeing her today. Maybe this weekend. She speaks some Cantonese but I speak zero.
-
11-14-25 08:41 #14310Senior Member

Posts: 55Kay
Passing through NY this month. Randomly found Smiling Eyes site. Has anyone seen Kay there? https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/25007.
Does she travel / tour or do most of these spa girls stay local?
Thank you!
-
11-14-25 06:49 #14309Regular Member

Posts: 13Does Anyone Have Any Experience With These Spots
I just so happened to stumble on these websites while doing some research. The website states "sensual massage" and "nuru body slide" but I'm unsure if FS is included. Don't want to be disappointed thinking FS is included. The girls are pretty hot and they seem professional.
https://www.aphroditebodyrub.com/
https://www.venusmanhattan.com/allmodels
-
11-13-25 22:30 #14308Regular Member

Posts: 11Damn yes. I try to minimize plaque, but after reading this, I would avoid it like the Plague also.
Originally Posted by ZzTopSterZz
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 15:45 #14307Senior Member

Posts: 272X at Little Star / Winnie at BarbieHouse
Title: Review: X(unknown) at LittleStarSpa / Winnie at BarbieDollhouse.
Date: Nov 13,2025.
City: New York.
State: New York.
Location: Manhattan / Midtown.
House Fee & Tip (if applicable) $120 plus tip / $340 for the hr.
Nationality: Chinese.
Age Estimate: 32/24.
Physical Description: X= Unattractive face has jowls like a wolf but decent tits and body. Not a great attitude / Winnie is about 5'5" nice round ass big tits with perfect nips, Face very pretty looks somewhat Spanish looking. Has a little tattoo of a Fenix about her right breast.
Private Details: First stop was Little Star. My first time there.
I had contacted them yesterday by text asking them if I can show up the next day before 1 pm. Since this was my first time I wanted to get any necessary vetting down before I arrived. They wound up not asking for anything and just told me the street and avenue and to text when I arrive.
I got there around 11 am and was buzzed upstairs where I was met by a little tiny mamasan that lead me into a room and told me $120 plus tip then told me to take off all my clothes girls unseen. I did not do this obviously. I first like to see the girl then ask her if she is willing to perform the required services by me.
I at least take my back pack off and open up my jacket as a sign that I expect to stay but also not so far undressed that I can't take off if need be.
A girl walks in and I immediately notice something odd with her face. She had cheeks like the jowls of a wolf which looked like some form of plastic surgery or a about of bad luck from Mother Nature. The vibes she gave off was negative. Her tits looks great though and the rest of her body was ok although nothing stood out as amazing. Regardless I would have gone through the session anyway. I am not too difficult to please.
She tries to take my clothes off and I want to negotiate first and see if she does the services I seek. As my usual modus operandus I remove a condom from my pocket and lay it on the bed then tell her I want a BBBJ, DATY, and DATO making all the necessary signs with my hands and fingers pointing to locations. She only responds by telling me to take off all my clothes. Which I wasn't going to do until she acknowledged my requests and answers me back. That did not happen so I ask her again about the services I wanted and she refused to respond back and basically ignored my question and said get undressed. I dropped my pants and let her touch my penis to let her see I wasn't LE then I tried to confirm again about the services. It was like trying to negotiate with a brick wall so I got my things together and said I was leaving. I am OG in this game. From past experience I know that shit never works out right with this type of a start to a session.
On the way out mamasan gets all worked up and tells me to get back into the room. No way I make my way to the front door and she grabs it and tells me people are coming up the stairs get back into the room. No I won't. Finally after another 3 minutes she doesn't hear anyone in the hallway anymore and she lets me out all pissed off. Meanwhile another girls is standing there honey brown hair also 30's looking halfway decent and gives me the stink face. Persona non grata.
Too bad. I totally get it that they have a system and I respect that. I go with the flow but eventually you need to listen to the customer. I won't be dropping $300 on a date that doesn't have defined parameters. I also very easy to get along with and I totally respect the game and the players but I sensed something wasn't right that's just how it went for me here.
I wound up texting Barbie House and walked up there 30 minutes away for a 1 hr visit. Easy peasy. I was shown a line up of 4 girls. All very decent looking but singled out Winnie Chinese girl who gave me an OUTSTANDING session. I talked to her for less than one minute pre payment and had my needs verified then I dug into my pocket and pulled out $340. Game on.
Winnie had excellent bedside manner. She took me by the hand and lead me into the shower room and proceeded to give me a nuru massage and a rather extensive ass licking. She continued this out of the shower room as well during our sexual encounter. Some pussy eating in the shower room which she was into very much then back in the room full on oral fest me on her in both holes and in her MOUTH afterwards. I would lick her pussy then straight to DFK so she could get a taste of it. Zero issues at all. She then goes on to eat my ass for a long time and strokes my dick while doing it then back to DFK and BBBJ with a 69 respite thrown in. Winnie loves having her holes licked and she even shares the same ear fetish that I do.
Eventually I slide on the 001 micro thin condom to fuck and mid fuck in missionary I feel the head of the condom break since the friction felt so good. NOT at all it just is a very good condom with wonderful sensations. I fuck for a while then pull out and lick her juices then plop it back in at least 3 times before finishing in the baggie for the win.
She tells me WOW she had a great time and loves my tongue. Back in the shower for a clean off and then 10 minutes of massage back in the room before I get dressed to leave. I hand her a $20 tip and kiss her cheek as I walk out the door. Once outside I take a pull from my THC vape and make my way to lunch. Vegan today at Quantam Leap on 60th and 1st ave. Highly recommend.
Recommendation: Yes.
-
11-13-25 00:31 #14306Senior Member

Posts: 69NYAF Lucy + Rose (good / good)
Of course, I have seen Lucy many times and that's because her service is just about the best that I have ever had. MMS recommended the Lucy+Rose show, I was low-key skeptical bc well, why not just spend 2 hours with Lucy for about the same rate. However, there is something interesting about the 2-on-1 encounters, so I went with that. NO regrets at all, Lucy + Rose had great chemistry and although Lucy is obviously the OG service queen, Rose held her own and earned my respect without a doubt.
-
11-12-25 08:11 #14305Senior Member

Posts: 77Epic double 2. 0 - Barbie girls Vivian & Chooey
Chooey and Vivian are both forces of nature, Alone each are man eaters with an endless hunger for dick. Together both of their personalities surprisingly meshed really well. I wasn't sure if they tried to take care of me or tried to break me. They were proactive, creative and controlled the pace of the whole session. They kissed me together, exchanging tongues with both me and each other. One of the hottest 3-way kissing experiences I've experienced anywhere. I couldn't even keep track, Who's hands and mouth was where. It was a wet and messy yet beautifully orchestrated erotic mayhem.
The duo BBJ / BLS was next level. They did their thing first when I was standing, Next thing you know I'm laying on the floor with my legs rolled back and.
Vivian sat on my face and it was a verticals 69, If you can imagine it. Chooey parted my cheeks and drove her tongue deep in my ass and she was tickling the boys. After a while we made our way over to the bed, Where they licked / sucked on the sides of my dick simultaneously, licked and sucked my balls.
They sure got my blood rushing and I couldn't look away at the scene unfolding before me. I did manage to resist the urge to come, giving myself the chance to experience the main event with Chooey. They did try to offer upgrades, But this trip was already expensive enough. So I had to make do without it. Covered up and Chooey climbed on top bouncing her priceless set of tits and grinding her freshly shaved pussy on me like a pogo stick. Chooey leaned in for DFK and since Vivian's pussy was right here she went down in her. Best visual ever! Times ticking down fast and It was time to give Vivian a good thrashing Changed the rubber and fucked her slow and deep in mish. Chooey the fearless freak, pulled my cock out of Vivian to suck on it before she plunged it back into Vivian. Then was I top of Vivian like 69 and put her mouth right there, so it was two strokes in Vivian one in chooeys mouth over and over while Vivian was eating her out from behind. Chooey's got a nice butt from this angle in the mirror. Pulled out and finished on their faces, They took turns sucking me clean after. Unbelievably wild pair even if alone they're so different from each other.
-
11-11-25 12:59 #14304Senior Member

Posts: 42Spicy Girls
spicygirlsny.com
Originally Posted by GaltGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




