Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 19503
-
11-15-25 00:10 #16503Senior Member

Posts: 444Tiger Q msg rotate to Tokyo
Got a text from tiger she will rotate to Tokyo in a couples, for those haven't check her out, catch her while she lasts. Had to see her today to tap that fat ass and cim in her warm mouth, exp as usual. Folks down south are lucky, she's a fire cracker. She said there'll be 2 girls coming on the weekend, she shared a pic with face blurred out. Honestly it's not necessary, these girls are using some filter app to make them unrecognizable LOL. The new girl body looks hot, nice long skinny leg, heard she's in early 20's, but who knows, right. Look forward to reports on the new girls, thanks fellas.
Anyway happy hunting and stay safe, fellas!
-
11-14-25 21:03 #16502Banned Member

Posts: 62Joey is really hot. Pretty sure Kelly is still at Brisa, and it's just Joey and Sindy at Blue Jade, but that's a great "just". Agree both are stars and glad to hear they'll be sticking around. Agree also on the Seattle listing for Blue Jade.
Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 19:54 #16501Senior Member

Posts: 484Joey at Blue Jade / Burien
Gosh what a bundle of JOY she is!
(and I still think Blue Jade belongs here in Seattle page than Tacoma / FW).
Had a little mix up with I-RI-s for scheduling. I wanted to see Joey but MMS told me she was busy and recommended Kelly (Sindy also busy).
I thought the store was slow but I guess not. I walked in and Joey greeted me! What a great surprise! She put in one of the rooms and told me to wait for her.
I told her I have appt with Kelly, but she said no, you wait for me. I said OK.
MMS texted me saying I should wait for Joey because she really likes me. I was running short on time but MMS told me to wait for 5 minutes.
I waited for 30 and Joey finally came in. She told me there were only two girls. Herself and Sindy. So what is up with Kelly? But who cares at this point.
Joey and I had a great reunion sex party of our own with lots of kissing, sucking, and banging.
Sindy walked toward the end and 3 of us were chatting and hanging before I head back out to work.
They both told me they would be here in December, but relocating most likely.
Burien is still fairly quiet and they have 2 top service queen, so pay a visit now!
-
11-14-25 19:40 #16500Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269New girls
But the new girls don't start until tomorrow night at the earliest.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 17:43 #16499Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269JM. Response
I contacted JM shortly after and they asked for details of negative feedback, which I gave her in all the detail. They were very apologetic and Linda will be taken off the roster, and they are having new girls come in. It seems like they take their service very seriously and I appreciate that they are really trying to make right by their customers. Bad service isn't tolerated by myself or the manager. Thanks again to JM.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 17:17 #16498Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269JM. Linda - AVOID
So I got a text from JM with pictures of Linda, and I liked what I saw. Very slender body, big MM boobs. So I came in excited for my appointment. Linda greeted me, and I was pleased with what I saw. Boobs popping out of her top, cute tube-style synth-leather dress with white top. However, that was where the good stopped. She got me in the room and confirmed she was Linda. She didn't ask me half or full hr, she just gave me a dumbfounded stare. I took this as a sign to fork over my donation, which I did, my standard 2 bills. I opted in to the shower, where she got naked and scrubbed me down, but she was lacking the standard JM services, which would be the nice body to body cleansing, NO KISSING, no BBBJ preview. I was sorely disappointed, but I had not given up. Maybe she's a freak in the room. Hint: She was not.
Once in the room, she had me on my back while she did a lame massage and looked at her phone. She moisturized herself more than she touched me, actually. She let my hands roam on her naked body, but shy'd away when I got too close to her box with my hands. No kissing, BTW. So I told her to lie down while I "kissed pussy". I kid you not, she stared, open eyed, at the ceiling the whole time. Sure she made a few noises, her body squirmed a little, but it was a little unnerving with her staring at the ceiling like a live sex doll. I asked for 69, and she let me lick from below and she sucked me for, let's say 4 seconds before popping the cover on 80% erect junior. She rode me for 5 seconds before asking me to swap. I said no, ride me a little longer. She obliged, riding me another 7 seconds before hopping off and telling me to do her. Which I did a little standard mish, no kissing, and when I tried to suck a nipple she started telling me to finish. No no. I don't like that. I hopped off the table and was going to do standing mish, which was fine. Grabbed the boobs but the "cum for me" started coming again. I turned her around for standing doggy, but this was no better. She has perfected angling her body so that her bony behind makes it painful for you to thrust deep. Both standing doggy and all fours doggy on the table were pretty bad. I'm not even a big guy but she didn't want me to long stroke, and it made it painful for me to thrust any harder than a standard nightclub dance move. Okay, prone bone it is. This was the best position because she couldn't squirm away or angle her butt spear towards me. After blowing in the bag, she immediately thrust her hand back and pushed me to pull out. This was the nail in the coffin. She had the nerve to ask me for a good review.
Face:6, Body: 7 (I like boobs), Service: 1, due to no massage, bad table shower, 3 second BBBJ, rushed service.
I would absolutely not repeat. I would be afraid to have someone's first time at JM or an AMP to be this person, as it would scare them off (unless they're absolute virgins). God I wish I would've gone down to Brisa today instead.
-
11-14-25 14:02 #16497Regular Member

Posts: 23Coming into town this weekend
I am heading into Seattle this weekend and am staying near Q in shoreline, I have seen the reports on Lucy and am curious if she offers extras what are they and how much? Feel free to DM me! Thanks for the help!
-
11-14-25 14:02 #16496Senior Member

Posts: 119This so good
Enjoy my friends.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 13:41 #16495Senior Member

Posts: 542Q spa
1. Go to rub maps.
Originally Posted by Vator2
[View Original Post]
2. Advanced search - state=Washington, name=Q.
3. Profit!
https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-q-mas...line-wa-217056#rubmaps.
-
11-14-25 13:09 #16494Senior Member

Posts: 286Greek Dates
I have heard about Voluptuous Tina. (Last at QQ) Unfortuneately I have no idea where she is.
Let me know if you know.
Any massage ladies allow greek?
Dm me if you do not want to say it on the board.
-
11-14-25 13:07 #16493Senior Member

Posts: 116Q Location?
Where or what Q.
Location?
Or a landmark.
THANKS.
-
11-14-25 12:58 #16492Senior Member

Posts: 286Thank you for the report.
Originally Posted by JonnyWongCong
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 08:46 #16491Shill I have banned before.

Posts: 124Like I said: I'm not here to white knight. You're justified for any reason to not like a provider.
Originally Posted by ThomasSea
[View Original Post]
But if it sets your mind at ease, Irin's recent texts to me complaining about a recent customer's bad breath were in Thai.
She's Thai. I speak better Mandarin than she does.
-
11-14-25 03:13 #16490Banned Member

Posts: 994LOL I'll say it again
Just leave the fake-Thai lunatic to me, she too volatile for most mongers.
I wish all my nightmares looked like her.
Originally Posted by ThomasSea
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 01:39 #16489Senior Member

Posts: 70Insulting people for giving information is just rude
Seriously dude.
Originally Posted by Panda888
[View Original Post]
She's a lunatic and if you say the wrong things she turns into a nightmare.
I don't know what her current problem is but she is on a hair trigger.
Much better options are available.
And since you got me talking about her I'm very skeptical of her being Thai.
While she was berating me for liking Emma I tried to change the subject by talking about Thailand and how they are in a state of mourning.
She had no idea what I was talking about.
Also JM has no idea that I write reviews sometimes because I had only seen Emma before.
So I would think my experience is probably more common for people who they think will not write reviews














Reply With Quote




