LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 805 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 566 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 12071
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11096

    On the market, pumping into both holes regularly again, she's not with a younger man.

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwNightFun  [View Original Post]
    I ran into a friend on the street. She had seen Ericka at the usual traphouse but she wasn't alone and she wasn't buying her usual candy. She told me that Ericka had a younger 40 ish man with her and was buying Suboxone. After weeks MIA, looks like she's cleaning up and off the market.
    Try 45 on for size. She's 41, so he's hardly "younger".

  2. #11095

    Wednesday, Thursday report

    TrollMongo gave me Nikki's number, so I set something up with her on Wednesday. I booked a hotel room at the Best Western by Miller Parkway and National because I wanted to spend a whole hour with her. On the way to the hotel, I took a pass through Greenfield to see what was out. I saw someone pick up a SW a block ahead, then immediately get pulled over by a cop. I saw that 2 more times on my single pass through before I made my way to the hotel. My date with Nikki wasn't what I'd hoped it would be. I don't think she liked me. The date ended early because she said she was spotting. She asked for a ride back to the north side since her ride wasn't available. It ended up being over an hour of my time round-trip. I don't think I'll be seeing her again unless it's a quick car date and she's willing to give me a discount for being shorted on time and the car ride from last time.

    I wanted rush hour traffic to die down before I started cruising again and ended up falling asleep at my hotel room. I woke up around 2:30 AM and started cruising the loop. I found Sunshine on National and 20th around 3 AM. She was the only one out on National. I opted for just oral but she threw in the towel before I was able to finish, but her skills were decent.

    On Greenfield, there were some girls out, but nothing to my liking. I saw the same thing as the previous day. Cops were aggressively pulling people over who were picking up girls. I would see squad cars camping out a block down from where a SW was, and then pounce as soon as someone made a scoop. I saw Serena (Mixed Princess from STG) on 22nd and GF around 5:00. Greenfield was really active and she was the best looking SW I saw out. I saw her once before and it was a decent time, even though she's a bit crazy. I turned down the next street and circled around, so that Uncle LEO wouldn't see me pick her up. I asked her what was going on with all of the cops. She told me that they were doing sweeps Tuesday. Thursday lately, and they raided a bunch of trap houses on Greenfield. She thought maybe someone had been murdered or ODed and they were cracking down. During the car date, she kept nodding off while giving me head. I started fucking her sooner than I wanted because she couldn't stay awake. My dick was only half hard when we started. I was just starting to get into it then, for some odd reason, my dick went limp just before I was about to cum. I dropped her off near 24th and Orchard and started cruising again. By this time, most of the action had dried up.

    Lincoln was completely dead all morning, then I saw someone drop off a young, skinny, white girl with long dark hair at the Citgo near 13th. I pulled in and checked her out. I got half a chub looking at her sweet little ass at the checkout. She looks to be in her early 20's and is very pretty. I didn't want to approach her right in the gas station, so I looped around and waited for her to come to the intersection. She wasn't working, but she accepted a ride. She said her name is Brooke / Ashley. I wanted to fuck her so bad, preferably at my hotel room, but she was on her way to a trap house to get her next fix. She didn't have a phone, but she says she walks Lincoln from 1st to 99th (She was high AF, and I'm certain that can't be right, but I hope I cross paths with her again.

    I cruised around a bit more, but it was completely dead everywhere. Catrina Cafe near 5th and National opened up at 8:00 AM so I stopped in for some breakfast. I had been there once before for dinner and got the carne asada. It was the best carne asada I ever had in my life. I have never had skirt steak that tender and juicy before. I was having a hard time deciding between huevos rancheros and the breakfast burrito. I decided to go with the burrito. It was amazing. They gave me some ranchero sauce on the side, and it was divine. I'm definitely trying the huevos rancheros next time. After breakfast, I took two more passes through the loop, but it was still completely dead, so I headed back home.

  3. #11094

    Friday AM

    Not much out on a beautiful morning. As usual Summer was walking upper numbers of Greenfield. Met Chella on 24th and Greenfield, she is quite good at her job But nods off a lot.

    National and Lincoln were dead.

  4. #11093
    Quote Originally Posted by Babelove  [View Original Post]
    Where is a good street to cut over from 6th to 27th?
    The way I run it is I come in on I-94 and exit at 35th Street and go South to National and turn East (Left) to 6th street. At 6th turn right (South) for about 5 or 6 blocks to Greenfield and go west to 27th. I usually turn on 26th and go around the block to pick up Greenfield heading back East. National has been dead every time I've cruised it this year, while Greenfield is hopping pretty good. You can just turn right at 26th or 27th and head back to National if you want to do it that way. I only cruise daytimes, but at night I understand Lincoln has some action, you can follow either 27th or 6th South to Lincoln and do a loop there.

    No matter what street your on, there is no point going East of 6th or West of 27th. (27th is sometimes / also called Layton).

    A quick look at a map will make those directions much clearer.

  5. #11092
    MarshallDTeech
    Guest

    Finally met a bucket list candidate

    When I found this forum, one of my initial goals was to try every named provider with good reviews. Its only a few senior members who are very good about categorizing often. One name that I've seen a lot is Kassi. Met her Sunday on Lincoln lower #s. I'm still a bit skecthed about STIs but she saw the condom and just went to work on my member before I could take it off. It was so hot I just let her. Stupid I know. But 60 seconds later I was squirting my day into her mouth and she swallowed so passional. I think it was me getting her out the cold. 30 $ damage. I wish I could get that all the time. I want to blow in all these girls that you guys review so badly. Covered won't do the job the same way, but I just have to stay the course. Hoping to be out there again crusing Friday night.

  6. #11091

    A Tightrope

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    There are many reasons the girls are out selling their body: no job, sex addict, low money supply, needing the basics of food and shelter, etc. More and more, the main reason is to feed their dependency. It has gotten worse recently to where you have to do a complete search of your ride to make sure they didn't drop a pipe, rock, or other piece of paraphernalia. This is a fact of life that has its pros and cons. You can get a great looking girl for really cheep to feed our habbits. You can also get a haggard burned out girl type creature that may or may not perform, not to mention attempt to rob you blind. These realities must me accepted if you are going to play the game. Make no mestake, most, if not all the girls on backpage and Craigslist are in the same boat. We have a balancing act between our humanity and the need that has us trolling the streets and the Internet looking for a nut.

    Good luck on the soul searching.
    That was pure poetry, Big Milwaukee. The most tragic part is the fatherless, nervous, drug-addicted babies who result from this crossroads of addiction and sexual relief. I am walking a tightrope.

  7. #11090
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    GF seems to be more active this past summer but it is so easy to cruse both. 27th down to 6th and follow 6th down and come back up 27th. There are reports that Lincoln is good as well but I've only had luck finding anything down there once. North side Lisbon is a total shit show.
    Where is a good street to cut over from 6th to 27th?

  8. #11089
    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Swinging by for some business tomorrow. Haven't been in MKE for about a year if anyone has a connect they want to DM me or something lmk! Going to hit nat maybe never really had luck on green. But hey it's been a year so maybe things are different now?
    GF seems to be more active this past summer but it is so easy to cruse both. 27th down to 6th and follow 6th down and come back up 27th. There are reports that Lincoln is good as well but I've only had luck finding anything down there once. North side Lisbon is a total shit show.

  9. #11088

    Chubby white girls

    Swinging by for some business tomorrow. Haven't been in MKE for about a year if anyone has a connect they want to DM me or something lmk! Going to hit nat maybe never really had luck on green. But hey it's been a year so maybe things are different now?

  10. #11087

    A) Lola b) Nicky

    A couple of things I forgot to report in my last fictitious tale:

    I was creeping in the daytime last week, northbound on 22nd, between Orchard and Greenfield, and Lola came walking down from Greenfield, on the western sidewalk. She greeted a black guy who appeared to be in his early middle age, and he saw my creepy, domineering glare, and cheerfully, boisterously, and flagrantly advertised her to me, with a big smile on his face. I jovially retorted, smiling, "She always lies and tells me she's not working!" He swiftly rebuked, "She is working! She definitely is working. But the price has to be right. " Lola stood there, humble and accepting, with a faint smile. Their interaction, coupled with his style of advertising and assurance of her working, makes me think that he's her pimp. Her body language bespoke subservience to him. A putrid dynamic. But she seemed happy, and he non-abusive. But behind closed doors, it's probably a different story. A little while later, while I was cruising westward on Greenfield, somewhere between 8th and 14th streets, they were walking together eastbound on the south sidewalk. He and I looked right at each other, and I could tell he remembered me. I kept cruising. Lola charges too much for me to pay, and her services are mediocre, in my opinion. I know that she's one of Troll Mongo's favorites, and that she has some other fans among the board here, as well. To each his own. Plus, I would never negotiate sex with another man.

    On the way back after squirting at Homeless Nicky, she expressed her happiness with how safe I am to be around. I replied by nonchalantly and nicely stating that if no one does anything bad to me, I treat everyone well. She retorted by talking for the next minute or two about how good she is at boxing and such, and that she could kick my ass! Since I have dignity, I have never once in my life tried to deescalate a situation or make someone like me. I always hope that people like me for who I am, which means that they would like me without me modifying anything about myself. As I contemplated, briefly, whether or not to shut the bish down by telling her that I could kick her ass, I opted not to, because the embarrassment I would feel arguing with a mentally ill female waif who weighs less than half as much as me about who would win if we fought would outweigh the joy I would get from representing my interests in the dialogue. So, I just kept quiet and let her speak at my expense. I mention this because I thought you gents would find it amusing.

  11. #11086

    Lilly on NTL

    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    Lily was looking good but she was all sweaty and did have an odor. I said f it and still got a nice BBBJ from her. And then I put a rubber on and pounded her in mish but I wasn't busting. So then I took the rubber off and she sucked me again until I released my load inside her mouth and spat it on a tissue. I did try to connect with her on messenger last Sunday but the messages didn't go thru.

    The number on the ad is not going to work by now.

    https://hot.com/us/wi/milwaukee/esco...95-6758/m-zSGl
    Last week during the morning time I spotted that pretty native female Lilly walking down numbers on NTL and she was actually working. That's the first time I see her working the streets and she was looking good and happy. I was going to scoop her up for some head but I parked way too far away from her. Around 20th and NTL someone intersected and scoop her up, good for her.

    https://milwaukee.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /9821 dd55-ae0 b-41 e8-86 ef-1 b351 c82050 f.

  12. #11085

    About Mom And Daughter

    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I found her name some months ago but thanks for the report and for all of your reports too. Oh and BTW I want to nominate your epic post #10812 about Chevy and her mom as the best report of the year. That was a great experience banging the daughter raw and then later shooting on mom's mouth. That's a fantasy that I can only imagine. Again great post and thanks for the many more to cum LOL.

    As of lately Lesha has been hanging out on Lincoln. I saw her friend Britt the one wearing the glasses, like 2 weeks ago on 22nd and Scott. I liked that Britt used to post different SW's on her STG ads, but she stopped posting. This pic is like from last year.
    Your nomination is an honor. Thank you, Mexxxi Brewer. I will clarify though, that if you look at that report, you'll see that that was the only date in which mom did not make me shoot. It was my first (and to this day, only) motel date with either mom or Chevy, and while Chevy performed immaculately, taking my load in her pussy with pained hollers, mom was hurried to get back home to the north side, and did not even make me hard, sucking me lousily for 7 minutes. But she was the very next hoar I had after her daughter, and I lied on our way to the motel, when she asked if I had seen Chevy lately, replying in the negative. Then, afterward, before we were even out of the motel parking lot after the motel date with mom, I grinned and informed her that I had just pumped off in her daughter's pussy! Ha! So, despite the negative qualities of that date with Michelle, it was truly a great experience. Mom always asks me if I've seen her daughter lately. In fact, last week, she asked me that within a minute of being in my vehicle. I'm always happy to discuss her daughter with her. I still plan on fucking Michelle one of these times, even though her gut is so huge that were it not for her being Chevy's mom, I would probably stick to blow jobs. The girls who get this dick in their pussy are a favored class of slore; and the girls who I actually bring out to the motels are an elite squad, having passed the test of one, or usually multiple, car dates, or me watching their interview on F. A. C. E. Productions and feeling comfortable with them because of how they seem in the interview.

    After that motel date with mom, which was 3 or 4 hours on the heels of the date with daughter, on our way back to the north side, after I informed mom that I'd just shot in her daughter, I told her that if the seed germinates, she'll be my mother-in-law! And that I will continue pumping cum into mom, too, and it will be a gay old time! Michelle's a good sport. Always smiling. Pleasant to be around. And always swallows. You don't even have to axe her to.

    B. S.

  13. #11084

    Lesha with no makeup

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyShopper  [View Original Post]
    See Pleasure Piranha's post #11047, from October 23rd. He posted that same face shot, and says her name is Lesha.
    Yeah I found her name some months ago but thanks for the report and for all of your reports too. Oh and BTW I want to nominate your epic post #10812 about Chevy and her mom as the best report of the year. That was a great experience banging the daughter raw and then later shooting on mom's mouth. That's a fantasy that I can only imagine. Again great post and thanks for the many more to cum LOL.

    As of lately Lesha has been hanging out on Lincoln. I saw her friend Britt the one wearing the glasses, like 2 weeks ago on 22nd and Scott. I liked that Britt used to post different SW's on her STG ads, but she stopped posting. This pic is like from last year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lesha and Britt.png‎  

  14. #11083
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannheim  [View Original Post]
    Solid report mongo!

    Did you use A. I. To clean up these pictures? Those nipples look like something on a 10,000 dollar Japanese sex doll.
    All I do to the photos I post is crop and bump up the contrast a bit. And those photos are shot with a cell phone and no cell phone takes decent photos. But. I do glamour photography as a hobby / semi professionally for the last 40 some years so that might help.

    I've been tempted to take my "real" camera along a few times, especially for Nikki but I'm a bit worried about carrying equipment that expensive in that area.

  15. #11082

    A. I

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    It's been a slow summer of cruising for me as I haven't worked since the 3rd week in April. Today I made only my 3rd trip to Milwaukee since spring. Normally in the summer I get there every 3 weeks or so, spend most of the day and have a $400.00 budget (although I've never spent that much) Gas and food is always extra. Today again my budget was half that, and I went home with most of it still in my pocket but make no mistake, it was a great day.

    I arrived at 27th and National at 10:15 AM and headed East seeing no one on National between 27th and 6th where I turned South to Greenfield and headed West. My first pass on Greenfield got me a bit worried as I only saw one possible walker. Making the loop at 26th I headed back East and again saw nothing all the way to 6th, but my luck was soon to change. Returning back West bound at about 12th I saw a probable but really didn't get a good look. At about 23rd I saw 3 together, two were just my style and I looped around in time to see the two best ones walking down an alley. I cut through for a better look but as I approached them, they were talking to an older guy and I just passed by getting a good look and knowing I wanted to grab one if I could. After another two-block loop I caught the one I was most interested in and picked her up. It was Serenna, a thin, attractive girl with long black hair. (Two photos below in tan top) We retired to a spot a couple blocks away and I gave her her ask of 30 for BBBJCIM. She'd work pretty good for 20 or 30 seconds, then stop, pause, start again, etc. It just wasn't working for me although when she actually was working, she did a good job. She did seem a little high, talked super-fast and got a little perturbed at me when I couldn't understand what she was saying.
    Solid report mongo!

    Did you use A. I. To clean up these pictures? Those nipples look like something on a 10,000 dollar Japanese sex doll.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape