Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 805 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 588 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 12073
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10768

    Ericka

    I ran into a friend on the street. She had seen Ericka at the usual traphouse but she wasn't alone and she wasn't buying her usual candy. She told me that Ericka had a younger 40 ish man with her and was buying Suboxone. After weeks MIA, looks like she's cleaning up and off the market.

  2. #10767

    Alternatives

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't she also post an ad on STG?
    All her phones get stolen, broken or lost so the online thing is not for her. She did used to post on STG but probably lost her passwords and got locked out. I did mention to her the other alternatives which are escort alligator and call escort. I even told her to make another FB account and mess around on there. I actually had 2 truck dates with Bug the native SW thru FB. Hopefully she listens and posts on those other sites but first she needs a phone, dang it.

    These are old ads so the numbers are not going to work.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/056007082583

    https://milwaukee.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /0 ccb448 a-9 a79-4867-adec-42 b31 eedcaf8.

  3. #10766

    It looks like FACE Productions has fizzled out.

    Looks like F. A. C. E. Productions discontinued interviews! The last interview was a month ago! Pathetic. Download them and reupload them to different video sharing platforms while these videos are still up, because I bet they will be taken down either by him or by YouTube in no time!

  4. #10765

    Jill

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwNightFun  [View Original Post]
    Scooped her up Tuesday afternoon on 22nd & nat. 3rd date with her in the last month. Dropped her off on 14 rh & Scott at the place she's been staying at.
    Wow! I'm going to have to cruise National a lot now. I keep driving by 14th & Greenfield, looking for her. I've been in touch with her on facebook for the past couple of months. She never responds when I'm in town, but has hit me up a couple of times wondering if I'm still in town after I leave. The place you dropped her off at has been her home since I met her, which was way back in summer of 2018.

  5. #10764

    Jill

    Quote Originally Posted by JvMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jill lately. She seems to have diapeared.
    Scooped her up Tuesday afternoon on 22nd & nat. 3rd date with her in the last month. Dropped her off on 14 rh & Scott at the place she's been staying at.

  6. #10763

    Krabby Patty

    A krabby patty is fictional burger but anyways I spotted Patty from a distance for the first time, she was on 15th Pl and GField last Saturday. She was actually looking decent wearing a short outfit and she was also holding a phone. I am not interested in her at the moment, and very low chances I'll ever do a date with her. I drove by again to try to take a closer look but she was gone.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcTlq_Uiouw

  7. #10762
    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    Mona had many comebacks but this one might be her biggest one. I just looked it up and my last date with her was back in 2023.
    Those are some nice tits. I'd definitely be looking to drop a load in that pussy if I lived in that part of the country.

  8. #10761

    Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    Mona had many comebacks but this one might be her biggest one. I just looked it up and my last date with her was back in 2023. Tuesday night I scooped her up from 13th and Honest Abe LOL. Just by looking at her wearing a corset and having her hair in a bun made me hard. She has nice looking teeth and a beautiful mouth too. She wanted 40 but accepted 30 BBBJ she started a bit toothy but then it got a bit better. I kept grabbing her hands to get them out the way. Then she started stalling on me so with one hand I then grab her by her bun and controlled and guided her head until I exploded my medium size load inside her mouth. She swallow some of it and spat the rest out the door. This was my fist time going raw with her. I asked her were she got that name from and she told me from the Mona Lisa. She also told me that she needed a break that's why she wasn't out there no more. That time off did help her out cause she looks pretty good now.
    Doesn't she also post an ad on STG?

  9. #10760
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    Mona had many comebacks but this one might be her biggest one.
    That's a nice set of racks on her!

  10. #10759

    Mona's Comeback!

    Mona had many comebacks but this one might be her biggest one. I just looked it up and my last date with her was back in 2023. Tuesday night I scooped her up from 13th and Honest Abe LOL. Just by looking at her wearing a corset and having her hair in a bun made me hard. She has nice looking teeth and a beautiful mouth too. She wanted 40 but accepted 30 BBBJ she started a bit toothy but then it got a bit better. I kept grabbing her hands to get them out the way. Then she started stalling on me so with one hand I then grab her by her bun and controlled and guided her head until I exploded my medium size load inside her mouth. She swallow some of it and spat the rest out the door. This was my fist time going raw with her. I asked her were she got that name from and she told me from the Mona Lisa. She also told me that she needed a break that's why she wasn't out there no more. That time off did help her out cause she looks pretty good now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mona.png‎  

  11. #10758

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by JvMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jill lately. She seems to have diapeared.
    Just was thinking about her today. And then I thought she was out but it wasn't her. That one report of her being back was either a fake or she got into trouble again. I was lucky to get her on her first release and then that was it.

    Nikki was out today again. As was Diane. Some new meat looked great but they didn't know how to get in again.

  12. #10757
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Jill

    Has anyone seen Jill lately. She seems to have diapeared.

  13. #10756
    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    One tit is in the sun light and the other is in the shade. Both tits look ok to me and I think her pussy looks pretty. And her hands just like her face look older than the rest of her body. Diana and Gina (post #10719) might have that in common.
    Nice pic! Great to get a "first-hand" (literally!) report. I'd like to do a close-up examination of my own though.

  14. #10755

    Ok

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    She's on lower numbers on GF in the mornings and was this weekend. I've never picked her up as her look doesn't do it for me.
    So she's not locked up.

  15. #10754

    Diana Tits

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    What's up with her right-side boob in the first pic? Something looks kinda odd there.

    I had a little granny-face UTR, she did just fine.
    One tit is in the sun light and the other is in the shade. Both tits look ok to me and I think her pussy looks pretty. And her hands just like her face look older than the rest of her body. Diana and Gina (post #10719) might have that in common.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DianaTits.png‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape