Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: KAngels Discussion

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 424 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 6356
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5981
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216
    Are the reviews on AP profiles pages real? Has yours really posted there? Maybe the number of reviews can be a good indicator for how good the providers are. For example, Mai got only one, while others who've been at AP shorter got way more reviews.

  2. #5980
    Quote Originally Posted by DS080  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got intel on Mai and/or Mina. I don't want to pick a provider based on profile pics alone. Learned my lesson with Lucy at KA.
    After previous experiences I won't see one without TER reviews. I base the decision off that.

  3. #5979
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216
    Anybody got intel on Mai and/or Mina. I don't want to pick a provider based on profile pics alone. Learned my lesson with Lucy at KA.

  4. #5978
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason  [View Original Post]
    It appears that girlfriendinseattle, now the Utah agency, has taken over kangels.
    Where did you get this info? What is 'utah agency'?

  5. #5977
    Quote Originally Posted by NampaBoi  [View Original Post]
    What does this mean moving forward?
    Hopefully easier access to other locations in other cities if they're affiliated and can vouch instead of going through verification at each place.

  6. #5976

    Future

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason  [View Original Post]
    It appears that girlfriendinseattle, now the Utah agency, has taken over kangels.
    What does this mean moving forward?

  7. #5975
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 442
    It appears that girlfriendinseattle, now the Utah agency, has taken over kangels.

  8. #5974
    Quote Originally Posted by SnS69  [View Original Post]
    How close is she to the 95 lbs she's listed at? If the height AND weight are accurate, I'll have to take her for a spin.
    To be honest, I don't really remember much but she wasn't big or fat at all. Tall and skinny / lean? Probably above 95 but she wasn't all bone either so probably not much above the listed weight. Light enough for me to toss her onto the bed and I'm weak as hell but still heavy enough to pin me down while she was on top riding. Tits were pretty accurate and not far off

  9. #5973
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    KA Lime

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric4321  [View Original Post]
    I realized I visit KA and AP all the time but I never remember if I've seen the girl or not on a previous visit cause a lot of them aren't memorable LOL so I'm going to start reviewing after most sessions just to refresh my memory.

    Saw Lime at KA yesterday, I didn't have a bad time but I'm not sure I'd repeat.

    The entire session felt like the most standard kgirl service I've ever had. Everything felt super average except for the fact she was tight.

    The listed height is pretty close but I'd still say she's taller, maybe around 5'6 or even 5'7 maybe?

    Her face wasn't too bad but she did have thin lips. I'm pretty sure her lips were as thin as a single udon noodle lmao. With me she wasn't very enthusiastic about kissing and was never really proactive in it.

    In addition to the fact that her donations are higher than standard (as listed on the site) I'm not really interested in repeating especially while there's a lot of other kgirls at both KA and AP rn.
    How close is she to the 95 lbs she's listed at? If the height AND weight are accurate, I'll have to take her for a spin.

  10. #5972
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalChad  [View Original Post]
    New talent landed at Seattle mumu.

    Hanna: https://www.seattle-mumu.com/1-details.

    Weiwei: https://www.seattle-mumu.com/2-details.

    Nana: https://www.seattle-mumu.com/copy-of-2-details.

    Did some digging, only info I could find was for Nana out of NY subs. Reported as a very thin spinner, long legs.

    If anyone has info on the girls, feel free to share. I'll report back after I have time to partake.
    Really wish there was a way to get screened without the level of risk providing personal details. They say they'll delete verification pics after screening, but that's no guarantee. Is it in the agency's interest to retain that info? Or does it behoove them to purge their black books?

  11. #5971

    KA Lime

    I realized I visit KA and AP all the time but I never remember if I've seen the girl or not on a previous visit cause a lot of them aren't memorable LOL so I'm going to start reviewing after most sessions just to refresh my memory.

    Saw Lime at KA yesterday, I didn't have a bad time but I'm not sure I'd repeat.

    The entire session felt like the most standard kgirl service I've ever had. Everything felt super average except for the fact she was tight.

    The listed height is pretty close but I'd still say she's taller, maybe around 5'6 or even 5'7 maybe?

    Her face wasn't too bad but she did have thin lips. I'm pretty sure her lips were as thin as a single udon noodle lmao. With me she wasn't very enthusiastic about kissing and was never really proactive in it.

    In addition to the fact that her donations are higher than standard (as listed on the site) I'm not really interested in repeating especially while there's a lot of other kgirls at both KA and AP rn.

  12. #5970

    Not friendly

    Quote Originally Posted by Markro3000  [View Original Post]
    ❤65039;10084;65039;Mumu vomiting blood three liters recommended❤65039;10084;65039; !!

    Can you say anything about whether this place is (1) friendly for non-Asian men? (2) anyone offers BBFS? (3) located where?
    1) No. YMMV.

    2) No. YMMV.

  13. #5969
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalChad  [View Original Post]
    New talent landed at Seattle mumu.

    Hanna: https://www.seattle-mumu.com/1-details.

    Weiwei: https://www.seattle-mumu.com/2-details.

    Nana: https://www.seattle-mumu.com/copy-of-2-details.

    Did some digging, only info I could find was for Nana out of NY subs. Reported as a very thin spinner, long legs.

    If anyone has info on the girls, feel free to share. I'll report back after I have time to partake.
    ❤65039;10084;65039;Mumu vomiting blood three liters recommended❤65039;10084;65039; !!

    Can you say anything about whether this place is (1) friendly for non-Asian men? (2) anyone offers BBFS? (3) located where?

  14. #5968

    AP Luca

    One of my best experiences at AP. Definitely not your typical K-girl. Thick butt and thighs. Nice tan. Great English. And one of the very few with accurate pictures.

  15. #5967

    Seattlemumu

    New talent landed at Seattle mumu.

    Hanna: https://www.seattle-mumu.com/1-details.

    Weiwei: https://www.seattle-mumu.com/2-details.

    Nana: https://www.seattle-mumu.com/copy-of-2-details.

    Did some digging, only info I could find was for Nana out of NY subs. Reported as a very thin spinner, long legs.

    If anyone has info on the girls, feel free to share. I'll report back after I have time to partake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape