Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 17008
-
11-15-25 10:28 #15688Regular Member

Posts: 21Puffies
What the girl with puffy nipples name?
Originally Posted by HornySenior
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 22:10 #15687Senior Member

Posts: 189Rule no. 1
Rule number one, brother. No deposits ever.
Originally Posted by TheMilkMan13
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 21:31 #15686Senior Member

Posts: 892Complaining
Don't you know if you complain someone will spit in your food.
Originally Posted by Goonersquad
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 18:02 #15685Senior Member

Posts: 297Luxe Lair
Has anyone seen these girls? They ask for a deposit which normally would be an automatic no for me but for some reason I think they may be real. It's Gigi and Camila.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ack-72676.html
-
11-14-25 13:19 #15684Senior Member

Posts: 189Yolunda
I had left a review for my experience under the title "why spa" but I'll copy paste it in this post as well. I visited shortly after they had opened.
Originally Posted by DEW1968
[View Original Post]
"Why spa is located in the previous business spot of Lynn. My provider was short slightly chubby mid to late thirties. I was directed to the room and left to undress. As others have reported, when she entered the room I was greeted warmly then the massage began. I opted for medium. Not 3 minutes into the massage a monger had arrived at the location and began pounding on the locked door. The provider stopped the massage, covered me, and headed out to see what was happening. I listened closely as the monger went back and fourth with the provider swearing that he did in fact schedule the exact same time slot that I did. When asked what exact time he called he couldn't remember, he then "remembered" he had reserved the slot by text, only the text had been deleted when asked to show proof. This arguing went back and fourth for several minutes before the provider relented and I assume just stuck him in a room. Upon re-entering my room the provider sighed and went back to the massage. Over all it was a lackluster massage. The provider stopped to check her phone multiple times during and stepped out 2 more times (all the tell tale signs of a bad spot). No teasing and OTF grabbed oil for the HE. She did allow UTC and told me to "go deep" so I played with her clit and FIV as she finished me off. All in all 4/10 experience and I won't be back. Anyone who has been to the spot knows you take off your shoes in the front area the proceed to the rooms so on my way out I saw the mongers shoes sitting there so I left him a little present for interrupting my session. The provider didn't seem to notice or care as I did so. ".
-
11-14-25 13:08 #15683Senior Member

Posts: 336Ok what was it like with the bigger one.
Originally Posted by Goonersquad
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 11:04 #15682Senior Member

Posts: 279100% legit. Great massage kept you 100% covered.
Originally Posted by CraftMore
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 07:11 #15681Senior Member

Posts: 97That's the provider Cici I had in my recent review below "Sinclair 2nd floor". She does need some training though but the thicker one is better imo.
Originally Posted by NateHere
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 22:41 #15680Senior Member

Posts: 142Sky spa
Stopped by Sky Spa tonight, I'll start with the good.
The good: the massage was excellent, probably the best I've had in a while. The girls were all beautiful and even kinda thick for Asian standards. Also no haggling on the flip.
The bad: no teasing at all, not even an accidental brush LOL. I really don't get these chicks you would think they know by now that's what we come for.
Also, no puppies shown not even a touch.
Overall 7/10. Got the job done but shoulda have known to stick with RL.
-
11-13-25 22:34 #15679Senior Member

Posts: 45Cici is cute, petite and fun. She has great massage skills but could use post-flip tips from some one more experienced. She does take suggestions well. All-in-all a great experience in my book.
Originally Posted by Goonersquad
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 20:33 #15678Senior Member

Posts: 189I believe that's yolunda spa. I have only been there once. Drew the larger provider I don't believe it was cici.
Originally Posted by DEW1968
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 19:59 #15677Senior Member

Posts: 48It reads like he just stopped in to get information and didn't actually get a massage. I'd be curious to know more about what's offered too. I don't get out that way often but a good experience could tempt me.
Originally Posted by CraftMore
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 19:25 #15676Senior Member

Posts: 336So is it 7 day spa on the first floor if so have you tried the one on the second floor that girl goes by cici some times has add on Craigslist.
Originally Posted by Goonersquad
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 17:01 #15675Senior Member

Posts: 1897 day kisser
Stopped in at 7 day over the holiday. Opted for an hour and drew the provider with the crooked teeth (not sure of her name, didn't ask) after paying house fee I was directed to a room in the back with two beds. I am left to undress and then lay face down. After a moment the provider steps back into the room and asks if I'm ready. After seeing me face down on the table she laughs and says "yeah you're ready" then walks by and lightly slaps my ass. She asks the usual and I opt for medium. The massage begins and she's really taking her time to focus on each part of the body. She responded well to small talk and seemed to have a decent grasp on the english language as no translator was needed. Straddled the table multiple times to get where she needed to be which provided a perfect opportunity to feel up her ass (what little there was of it) and thighs. Not much in the way of teasing during the massage but after the hot towel she does run her hands over everything several times and reaches under more than a couple times to get a good feel. I tell her how good it feels when she plays with my balls so she takes and extra moment to fondle them once again. She asks me to flip over and then leans in for a closed lip kiss which I've never seen before. She asks "you tip right?" (The haggle, I know we all hate it but it wasn't too bad) I say yes as she grabs junior and asks if I want oil. I ask her to spit on it instead which she agrees to. As she strokes she sucks my nipples like she's sucking a cock. Amazing technique and it has me convinced she must suck cock on a daily basis to be that good I mean she was going at it like a professional. I point at junior and ask if she'll use her mouth but she smiles and says "that isn't allowed" I'm not a regular and have never had that provider before so maybe she doesn't offer any other services aside from HE or maybe she gives extras to her vips only but either way I'd do terrible things, unspeakable things to see how good she can suck a cock. She won't suck but agrees to let me pull down her pants and she has cute lace assless panties on. She makes me promise that I won't stick anything inside but lets me rub her clit and play with her Bush. A few more kisses and I finish with the force of a geyser I mean I erupted like old faithful. I assist her in pulling everything back into place and she cleans me up. She says there is 5 more minutes left in the massage. She finishes up with a nice scalp massage and assists me in getting dress. She went above and beyond in her service even with the limitations. I tell her I love her cute panties and slightly pulls down her leggings again to show them off while she laughs. I tip generously considering the level of effort and am on my way.
Brothers you may want to check this venue out. Hell I'm considering going back just to see if she does in fact offer extras. If anyone has her name please dm me.
-
11-13-25 16:06 #15674Senior Member

Posts: 34Nova ocean
So does this place offer HE or not?
Originally Posted by Mantenomo
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






