Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 8731
-
11-15-25 19:31 #8281Senior Member

Posts: 1533RE: Krystle
I've had the most luck with google image search. If on mobile, switch it to desktop version otherwise it goes to google lens and finds products which was my issue recently.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
Sent her IG in DMs.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 19:14 #8280Senior Member

Posts: 977What are we using for reverse image search? I can never get anything to work.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 19:10 #8279Senior Member

Posts: 977Any link or handle?
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 09:20 #8278Senior Member

Posts: 886I'd would advise yes steer clear. Prob even if she and dahlia separate. She def was a very beautiful and fun girl but it's prety evident there much harder stuff being used than prior when used to smoke up a bit prior to a sessions. Whenever they're vanishing to the bathroom for a while first it's never a good sign. Not the same mentally anymore at all.
Originally Posted by DreamWalker22
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 21:48 #8277Senior Member

Posts: 1533RE: Krystle
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
Reverse image search the posted pic gets you to her social with full name. Full name gets her real number and other deets. Hit or miss, but some girls will respond on their socials for meeting up. I wouldn't talk too much of specifics until getting to the phone. Using only the phone to contact could look creepier, and they'll ask where you got the number from. Most will ask for a specific name from said "person" that passed it to you.
Originally Posted by Spaman
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 19:50 #8276Senior Member

Posts: 66At that price?
She is a true MILF, and I'm interested.
4 bills seems like a LOT for an hour. Tell me it's worth it and I'll weigh my options again.
-
11-14-25 19:40 #8275Senior Member

Posts: 66Not sure anymore
I saw Charisma last year in Fairfield or thereabouts--she was wonderful, sexy, funny, and a good time although rates were high (200 for HH).
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
Lately I've seen her posting as Elysia Noir in a bunch of different places in CT all on STG and that kind of freaks me out.
I don't think I'll repeat. Weight gain and name change are two flags in my book.
-
11-14-25 12:21 #8274Senior Member

Posts: 147No, just chatted briefly. Lives in the cove, that's all I know.
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 10:53 #8273DreamWalker22Guest
That's Rough
It's always a shame when someone spirals like that, especially when you remember how they used to be. Thanks for the heads-up, but it's definitely a situation to steer clear of now.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 10:06 #8272Senior Member

Posts: 329Any contact info?
Originally Posted by Spaman
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 09:15 #8271Regular Member

Posts: 12Info?
Curious if anyone has any intel on this one.
Posting in Branford.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/175778964621
-
11-14-25 06:39 #8270Senior Member

Posts: 147Seeking
I believe I came across her on seeking arragnement.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 22:04 #8269Senior Member

Posts: 1533Krystle
40 yr old Widower with previous larceny and DUI convictions. I haven't seen her on stg. Her house looks decent on her IG with pool and jucuzzi.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-25 18:40 #8268Senior Member

Posts: 326Anyone?
Does anyone know this girl? Is she a SW? Escort? Any intel would be greatly appreciated!
-
11-10-25 11:50 #8267Senior Member

Posts: 329Soon as I saw her working with Dahl or w. E the fuck her name was I knew it was over. Jaz always had a habbit she claims her ex got her hooked on it. She used to run with the hot little spanish chick and the cute emo looking white chick whos doing time. I have another girl I saw a bunch then saw her rooming with Dahl and I'm like yep she's done too. All on fent. Huge waste. Jazmine was gorgeous first time I met her, she had only recently picked up the habbit.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





