Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 583 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 8731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8281

    RE: Krystle

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    What are we using for reverse image search? I can never get anything to work.
    I've had the most luck with google image search. If on mobile, switch it to desktop version otherwise it goes to google lens and finds products which was my issue recently.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Any link or handle?
    Sent her IG in DMs.

  2. #8280
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Reverse image search the posted pic gets you to her social with full name. Full name gets her real number and other deets. Hit or miss, but some girls will respond on their socials for meeting up. I wouldn't talk too much of specifics until getting to the phone. Using only the phone to contact could look creepier, and they'll ask where you got the number from. Most will ask for a specific name from said "person" that passed it to you.
    What are we using for reverse image search? I can never get anything to work.

  3. #8279
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    40 yr old Widower with previous larceny and DUI convictions. I haven't seen her on stg. Her house looks decent on her IG with pool and jucuzzi.
    Any link or handle?

  4. #8278
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWalker22  [View Original Post]
    It's always a shame when someone spirals like that, especially when you remember how they used to be. Thanks for the heads-up, but it's definitely a situation to steer clear of now.
    I'd would advise yes steer clear. Prob even if she and dahlia separate. She def was a very beautiful and fun girl but it's prety evident there much harder stuff being used than prior when used to smoke up a bit prior to a sessions. Whenever they're vanishing to the bathroom for a while first it's never a good sign. Not the same mentally anymore at all.

  5. #8277

    RE: Krystle

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    Any contact info?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaman  [View Original Post]
    No, just chatted briefly. Lives in the cove, that's all I know.
    Reverse image search the posted pic gets you to her social with full name. Full name gets her real number and other deets. Hit or miss, but some girls will respond on their socials for meeting up. I wouldn't talk too much of specifics until getting to the phone. Using only the phone to contact could look creepier, and they'll ask where you got the number from. Most will ask for a specific name from said "person" that passed it to you.

  6. #8276

    At that price?

    She is a true MILF, and I'm interested.

    4 bills seems like a LOT for an hour. Tell me it's worth it and I'll weigh my options again.

  7. #8275

    Not sure anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    Charisma looks really sexy, I think her rates are bit too much, but I got concerned when I saw her posting that she was staying with " Bambi " whom has a few rip off reports.
    I saw Charisma last year in Fairfield or thereabouts--she was wonderful, sexy, funny, and a good time although rates were high (200 for HH).

    Lately I've seen her posting as Elysia Noir in a bunch of different places in CT all on STG and that kind of freaks me out.

    I don't think I'll repeat. Weight gain and name change are two flags in my book.

  8. #8274
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    Any contact info?
    No, just chatted briefly. Lives in the cove, that's all I know.

  9. #8273
    DreamWalker22
    Guest

    That's Rough

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers,

    I spotted Jazmine recently and the news is bad for both her and for those of us who've enjoyed her company. I spotted her by the Merritt on-ramp by the Best Way Inn in New Haven. I noticed someone turning tricks that looked like her. Last time I saw her in June, she told me that she was leaving Branford for Hamden. I walked out on her last time I saw her; I noticed that she had fresh track marks on her arm.

    I put two and two together and wondered if while in Hamden her revived habit had spun her out of control and into those drug-dumps there off the Merritt. I pulled over to have a closer look, and she tried to flag me down. I got a close look and, yes, it was her. She looked terrible: bedraggled-looking, hunched over, limping around, with cuts and some bruising on her face.

    When she started working with that other junkie in Branford over the summer, I suspected she'd succumb to the temptation. Evidently she has. And she's now reduced to turning tricks in full daytime. Too bad. I thought she was beautiful..
    It's always a shame when someone spirals like that, especially when you remember how they used to be. Thanks for the heads-up, but it's definitely a situation to steer clear of now.

  10. #8272
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaman  [View Original Post]
    I believe I came across her on seeking arragnement.
    Any contact info?

  11. #8271

    Info?

    Curious if anyone has any intel on this one.

    Posting in Branford.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/175778964621

  12. #8270

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    40 yr old Widower with previous larceny and DUI convictions. I haven't seen her on stg. Her house looks decent on her IG with pool and jucuzzi.
    I believe I came across her on seeking arragnement.

  13. #8269

    Krystle

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know this girl? Is she a SW? Escort? Any intel would be greatly appreciated!
    40 yr old Widower with previous larceny and DUI convictions. I haven't seen her on stg. Her house looks decent on her IG with pool and jucuzzi.

  14. #8268

    Anyone?

    Does anyone know this girl? Is she a SW? Escort? Any intel would be greatly appreciated!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KRYST.jpg‎  

  15. #8267
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers,

    I spotted Jazmine recently and the news is bad for both her and for those of us who've enjoyed her company. I spotted her by the Merritt on-ramp by the Best Way Inn in New Haven. I noticed someone turning tricks that looked like her. Last time I saw her in June, she told me that she was leaving Branford for Hamden. I walked out on her last time I saw her; I noticed that she had fresh track marks on her arm.

    I put two and two together and wondered if while in Hamden her revived habit had spun her out of control and into those drug-dumps there off the Merritt. I pulled over to have a closer look, and she tried to flag me down. I got a close look and, yes, it was her. She looked terrible: bedraggled-looking, hunched over, limping around, with cuts and some bruising on her face.

    When she started working with that other junkie in Branford over the summer, I suspected she'd succumb to the temptation. Evidently she has. And she's now reduced to turning tricks in full daytime. Too bad. I thought she was beautiful.

    Barnes.
    Soon as I saw her working with Dahl or w. E the fuck her name was I knew it was over. Jaz always had a habbit she claims her ex got her hooked on it. She used to run with the hot little spanish chick and the cute emo looking white chick whos doing time. I have another girl I saw a bunch then saw her rooming with Dahl and I'm like yep she's done too. All on fent. Huge waste. Jazmine was gorgeous first time I met her, she had only recently picked up the habbit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape