Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 560 1060 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 17261
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16376
    Thank you for posting a link to this news report! It's from 2017 but it scared the shit out of me though! Makes me nervous honestly.

  2. #16375
    Quote Originally Posted by HollowGuy  [View Original Post]
    . Is it just me, or are there way too many simps out here acting like full-on pay pigs? I mean, I know of a setup where some out-of-town guy is literally paying this girl's rent, bought her a whole new car, everything all so when he sneaks away from his wife and kids, she'll, uh. Put on a strapon and poundtown him.
    Some like to pretend this doesn't exist, but I've talked to several girls on the site who have guys out of state send them $$$ for nothing (or just for conversation). And one was even pretty fat and average looking.

    So that is what we are sometimes competing with, if we want an actual in person hot date.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollowGuy  [View Original Post]
    See this that BS. One guy finds a SB. Likes her passes her off to a wealthy friend and she fumbles the bag. Some of these girls are really out to hurt if they don't get what they want. The fact she lied about her age at what point are females held accountable for lying.
    Exactly, and if you tell another guy about a girl you liked, they can prosecute you for "sex trafficking". Actually if a two girls are doing doubles, and one posts the ad for the both of them, that is technically (and legally) sex trafficking as well.

    And dudes have even been prosecuted for reviewing "prostitutes" online (https://abcnews.go.com/US/inside-fig...ry?id=48308991), so at least this site is no longer US based, and most of us try not to dox ourselves, through the intel we share. Although that's a very low risk, and I don't overly concern myself with it (obviously, given the volume of my posts).

    But we just have to try to keep our head down, and try not be an easy target.

  3. #16374

    Arrangement gone really bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    https://www.nytimes.com/2025/11/13/u...smid=url-share

    No doubt the only message many will get from this article is: "Don't have sex with an 18 y/o who also fucks a US senator and you will be ok." That's not my my take on it, but you are certainly entitled to yours. Well the other message is always check ID of a woman who doesn't look to be 25+. However even with a fake ID, they would still imprison you for 10 years, it wouldn't matter.

    But yeah, so no way I'm going to upload to my drivers license or give them a selfie. And I'll pass on SMS as well, and skip leaving a convenient paper trail to LE, etc.

    We all know this hobby is inherently risky, so I'm just going to keep mitigating some of those risks where I can. But it's impossible to avoid all of them, or perhaps even most.
    See this that BS. One guy finds a SB. Likes her passes her off to a wealthy friend and she fumbles the bag. Some of these girls are really out to hurt if they don't get what they want. The fact she lied about her age at what point are females held accountable for lying.

    And yes I agree with Bro. Peter stay safe people no vag is worth your identity being compromised. Not only that but you lose peace of mind. I use an alas and have gone through great lengths to keep it protected. I'm sure smarter people then me can figure it out. But keep safe.

  4. #16373

    Lys / Lyss / Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerFan72  [View Original Post]
    Straight to the point, semi-pro vibe. Doesn't host, wants $450, but said that's negotiable. Not really my vibe, and she is too far from me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-137076e761f9
    I (and others) have warned you guys about this one, multiple times. She is a quasi-scammer and doesn't look anything like her pics. Or maybe barely, but she's about a solid 6 IRL. I saw her years ago and she left after about 20 min into the date, and still insisted on full ppm.

  5. #16372

    10 years in prison for sex with a SB.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2025/11/13/u...smid=url-share

    "But she began looking for other ways to make money and turned to a website that "advertised itself as a 'sugar dating' website that primarily connected older men and younger women seeking 'mutually beneficial relationships. 'Power imbalances can be age, but they can also be financial. My client had little economic security, which allowed for financial leverage over her.

    Shortly thereafter, Mr. Greenberg contacted the girl again, and they ultimately met up at a hotel where they had sex, according to court documents. For that, she was paid another $400.

    Mr. Greenberg pleaded guilty to sex trafficking a minor for having sex with the girl in exchange for money. He was sentenced to a decade in prison."

    This young woman was 17 and lied and said she was 18 on the Seeking. So now apparently somehow the NYT (and millions of other people) insist she is "a victim of child sex trafficking".

    No doubt the only message many will get from this article is: "Don't have sex with an 18 y/o who also fucks a US senator and you will be ok." That's not my my take on it, but you are certainly entitled to yours. Well the other message is always check ID of a woman who doesn't look to be 25+, but that isn't practical and if it's a fake ID, they would still imprison you for 10 years, it wouldn't matter.

    But yeah, so no way I'm going to upload to my drivers license or give them a selfie. And I'll pass on SMS as well, and skip leaving a convenient paper trail to LE, etc.

    We all know this hobby is inherently risky, so I'm just going to keep mitigating those risks where I can. But it's impossible to avoid all of them, or perhaps even most.

  6. #16371

    Lys (Alyssa)

    Straight to the point, semi-pro vibe. Doesn't host, wants $450, but said that's negotiable. Not really my vibe, and she is too far from me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-137076e761f9

  7. #16370

    What's the real point of Sugaring

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianTroy  [View Original Post]
    To tack on to this.

    -Sugar dating is definitely more fun in most ways. I almost treated it like escorting at first. Getting the ppm set, booking the hotel, doing the deed, and on to the next one. Now I kind of like the challenge of taking a first timer and leading them to water. Sometimes it's a young college girl, sometimes it's a divorced mom. Definitely a slower process, but challenges like this make it more fun when they pay off..
    I have found success at restaurants as well, but I swear. These arrangements nowadays feel like I accidentally wandered into some alternate reality. Is it just me, or are there way too many simps out here acting like full-on pay pigs? I mean, I know of a setup where some out-of-town guy is literally paying this girl's rent, bought her a whole new car, everything all so when he sneaks away from his wife and kids, she'll, uh. Put on a strapon and poundtown him.

    And look, I've hung out with this girl before while hanging with my girl. She is for the streets. Out every weekend drinking, partying, and hooking up with random guys like it's her side hustle. She even tried to come on to me once, but I'm just not attracted to her plus, I don't play anywhere near my ass.

    I don't know, man. The bowl seems broken to me. Girls don't have loyalty, they lie, steal, cheat, get high and drunk. They are not interested in bettering they life they just want fast money and don't care who they hurt. Idk maybe its time for me to give it up.

  8. #16369
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPhantom  [View Original Post]
    I am getting tired of seeing the same chicks in the Atlanta escort scene. I feel like the talent has dried up a bit. I'm in a position in my career where I have quite a bit of play money / disposable income. I'm considering venturing into sugar babies-arrangements. I know new accounts need to selfie verify on Seeking. Can you remove your photo afterwards and still be a verified account or do you always have to have a photo shown? How do you guys manage your photos and still be discreet on there? Can all the ladies see your photo (s) or do they have to request it? Any specific resources or a newbie primer with tips on being successful on Seeking or similar sites? Yeah, I know most of you will say RTFF. Sorry for all the questions. I'm a total rookie in this area.
    Learn from the masters. The Richmond, VA thread formerly was the de facto national sugar thread. Many archives were made from the best posts. That archive is still there. It may not deal w / more modern issues, such as OF pic sellers, and facial rec, but you'll get many tips on how to get into coeds panties.

  9. #16368
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    The selfie is not a photo that is part of your profile. There is nothing to remove. And I use one profile photo that is not of me. I have two older accts that don't require that selfie bullsh*t. But you can have private photos that they girls must request, for them to see.

    Anyway, besides that, just use common sense and if you want to give Seeking all your personal information, then go for it. I am not "discreet" on there, but I am private. I mostly gave up on escorts years, ago and sugar dating is far superior, in most ways. Not all, but most.

    And yes, RTFF for a lot more valuable information.
    To tack on to this.

    -Sugar dating is definitely more fun in most ways. I almost treated it like escorting at first. Getting the ppm set, booking the hotel, doing the deed, and on to the next one. Now I kind of like the challenge of taking a first timer and leading them to water. Sometimes it's a young college girl, sometimes it's a divorced mom. Definitely a slower process, but challenges like this make it more fun when they pay off.

    -Don't just limit yourself to seeking. There's also sugardaddymeet and secretbenefits.

    -You don't necessarily have to limit yourself to sugar sites either. Guys have had success on social media or regular dating sites. Pretty much anywhere there are females online is a potential hunting ground.

    -You will 100% see girls in the escort scene on the sugar sites. I'll still check out tryst or something once every few weeks to cross reference (kinda ruins the 'girl next door' fantasy when they're a pro).

  10. #16367
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPhantom  [View Original Post]
    I am getting tired of seeing the same chicks in the Atlanta escort scene. I feel like the talent has dried up a bit. I'm in a position in my career where I have quite a bit of play money / disposable income. I'm considering venturing into sugar babies-arrangements. I know new accounts need to selfie verify on Seeking. Can you remove your photo afterwards and still be a verified account or do you always have to have a photo shown? How do you guys manage your photos and still be discreet on there? Can all the ladies see your photo (s) or do they have to request it? Any specific resources or a newbie primer with tips on being successful on Seeking or similar sites? Yeah, I know most of you will say RTFF. Sorry for all the questions. I'm a total rookie in this area.
    The selfie is not a photo that is part of your profile. There is nothing to remove. And I use one profile photo that is not of me. I have two older accts that don't require that selfie bullsh*t. But you can have private photos that they girls must request, for them to see.

    Anyway, besides that, just use common sense and if you want to give Seeking all your personal information, then go for it. I am not "discreet" on there, but I am private. I mostly gave up on escorts years, ago and sugar dating is far superior, in most ways. Not all, but most.

    And yes, RTFF for a lot more valuable information.

  11. #16366

    Questions. New to this.

    I am getting tired of seeing the same chicks in the Atlanta escort scene. I feel like the talent has dried up a bit. I'm in a position in my career where I have quite a bit of play money / disposable income. I'm considering venturing into sugar babies-arrangements. I know new accounts need to selfie verify on Seeking. Can you remove your photo afterwards and still be a verified account or do you always have to have a photo shown? How do you guys manage your photos and still be discreet on there? Can all the ladies see your photo (s) or do they have to request it? Any specific resources or a newbie primer with tips on being successful on Seeking or similar sites? Yeah, I know most of you will say RTFF. Sorry for all the questions. I'm a total rookie in this area.

  12. #16365
    Quote Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds  [View Original Post]
    Are none of you guys getting the I'd check verification hold?
    I mentioned below that my account got suspended about a week ago, and they said I must send in gov't I'd to get it lifted. And no f'ing way I'm doing that, considering this sugar dating is a gray area that some would say is borderline illegal. I don't feel it is, but of course some would disagree, and I don't need my ID being given to LE.... or to everyone in the world, if there is a data breach. It just isn't worth the risk, for me.

    I am going to dispute my credit card charge for my last subscription, just to fuck with them back. I'll probably lose the dispute, but it's a strike against them with VISA to even have someone attempting a chargeback. I used a prepaid card, so it's a hassle, but can be done. I urge everyone to do the same, when they suspend your acct and steal your $.

  13. #16364

    Thanks for the details!

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog1746  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a dm with some intel.
    Hey yo my Mans!, thanks a million for all these good details bro you lookin' out! I have to keep it 100 tho. I got to be honest cause' 80% to maybe even 90% of these chics are a hard pass for me!. But! I'd like to smash one or two of them though LOL real talk! I don't have a subscription to the seeking site because I don't want to commit to their monthly charges, it if ya'll out here smashing off that site with PPM then I might just have to swing it! I'm not into hanging out and courting all these girls with the high hopes of getting in their pants after spending a bunch of cash. I like booking an hour or two with a solid broad and getting f to it, ya know? When I read some of why'all's posts and you say she gives off pro vibes, to me that's a good thing! Do you all view that as negative though? Real question let me know! I've only been into this "hobby" here for the last two years. I'm just always on the hunt for the next hot chic to experience! I've had a view regulars but something always happens and they fall of or relocate so. Still on the hunt fellas! LOL.

  14. #16363

    I'd check

    Are none of you guys getting the I'd check verification hold?

  15. #16362

    Check DM

    Sent you a dm with some intel.

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleLewis99  [View Original Post]
    Haven't provided much of anything to this community since we use other sites in Texas. I have upcoming travels to Atlanta and was hoping to get any intel on activities the following if you have experienced. If any members are ever in the Dallas or Houston area I'm happy to share local gems. Also have a few in ATL from previous travels that are great all between $250-$500 ppm. Happy to share those in DM since I rarely go back for seconds. Mainly go for AA & Mixed SB's.

    Nicole.

    Asking $500 ppm, will take $400.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-fdf7c545d49f

    Myah.

    Asking $400, haven't countered. Conversation has been good.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-3b4824d7fbaf

    Nya.

    Haven't discussed $ but texts frequently. Good convo & personality.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-6b01409283dd

    Elegantbeauty24.

    Seems firm on $400, good convo.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-05f0b273cc8e

    Liyah.

    $300, haven't text much.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-07126361ba39

    Lola.

    Haven't discussed $, good convo & her body looks perfect in pics.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-8345c104fb39

    Fariha.

    Seems semi-pro ish but bubbly through text. Firm at $500, only considering because of those tits.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-dfbb2e86dbb2

    Yara.

    $400 firm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-2969039557c6

    Mimi.

    Haven't discussed $ yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-345fc15de7e6

    Godiva.

    Hadn't discussed $, huge tits & seems cool through text.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-293928b6bdd1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape